Soren

Forum Supporter
What is the actual dose going to be in the cortinon 8:1, i.e. how many mg of progesterone and DHEA per serving? Is it going to be 8mg of progesterone and 1mg of DHEA per drop?

Momado965

I saw Cortinon+ in the store today. Relax ;-)

So did I but it was 3:1 and NOT the newer option/version I am looking forward to try which had 8mg prog and 1mg dhea as APPOSED to the available version 3:1 prog:dhea.

Ingenol

Bump @haidut any word on the 8:1 availability? (Tried PM'ing you but received the error "You are not allowed to start a conversation with haidut".)

boris

Would oral ingestion have the same postitive effect on hairloss, or would it need to be applied to the scalp?

Ashoka

My experience with my rat so far: he has a series of rather serious issues including chronic infection (lyme, EBV, etc) and hormonal issues from finasteride. I smeared it on his forearm in what I imagine was around 2-3 drops. I didn’t mean to smear it like that so I can’t tell how much exactly.

The reaction was intense and immediate. Heart began racing, body heat increase. I wasn’t sure if it was anxiety or a stress reaction first. Then the rat began experiencing what I can only imagine were feelings of tender warmth and euphoria. It was incredibly stimulating, almost like when he’s had too much caffeine in that respect. Erections were stronger, and sensitivity seemed heightened initially, although eventually some slight numbing of progesterone may have taken effect.

The next day the rat was burnt out. He has issues with sleep, but he was more tired than normal. Maybe this is healthy, and now that stress hormones are down, he needs sleep. But he actually felt truly exhausted.

The following day he was even more exhausted and crashed hard, and felt his usual chronic pain. It was like there was no adaptation energy in his body left, so he never really woke up during the day. It even appeared his internal thoughts turned towards panic and fear.

I’m still monitoring his condition. He’s not going to be able to touch the stuff for a long time it seems, despite being surprised and happy at the initial effect. Should the rat just be feeding and resting now I wonder, to overcome the fatigue?

Edit:

I wanted to also mention his diet has been really bad (chronic under-eating), but he felt quite a lot better after just getting some sunlight.

Last edited:

ifg7

@haidut I have a question to you - is it safe to continue taking Cortinon during pregnancy? I am asking especially about DHEA included because for sure progesterone will only help. I've been taking it for some time already (1 drop a day only in the morning). Last week I got to know about being pregnant what I am really happy about but of course don't want to mess with the hormones right now.. I've been searching for the answer but did not find anything for sure. thanks

Soren

Forum Supporter
@haidut which do you think would be more anabolic Cortinon 8:1 or 6-keto P4?

Also is there an option to do the 8:1 cotrinon without the tocopherols?

Cecilia L.

Has anyone had great success with CortiNon 8:1 and raising Male Hormones? Testosterone? How did you use it?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Has anyone had great success with CortiNon 8:1 and raising Male Hormones? Testosterone? How did you use it?

Been using it for severe stress due to loss, also someone who has arthritis and chronic bad joint pain and it seems to be helping a lot.