How To Fix Asymmetrical Skull ?

success23

Surgery is not an option lol.
Also i didn't know where to post my question so i think here is appropriate.

So long story short due to improper tongue posture my upper jaw is tilted, my nose is crooked and my face look asymmetrical..

How should i tackle this problem?

I am pretty sure that it will be a slow process beacuse of my age ( 28 now ) but i want to fix it even if it takes 10 years... the time will pass so why not try to make the most out of it.

Thank you

GelatinGoblin

Good posture: Back - Neck - Tongue
Proper nutrition...
Good Thyroid function, Glucose oxidation cellular respiration.
Abstinence. Consistent sleep
Avoiding fasting. Good protein intake throughout the day, sugar throughout the day via Orange Juice, milk, Honey, ripe fruit. Avoid bananas.

Really just increase health. Read more Ray Peat articles, read some threads on here, stop supplements. Cranofaical development is indicative of health throughout your life. Pre-natally, health of your mother; pre-adolescence ; adolescence ; adulthood. Same for balding. I doubt it's really just from tongue posture independently

OP
S

success23

Tilted maxilla -> osteotomy and that's about it.
As far as i know our bones are constantly remodelling and this process gets slower after certain age.
So far i corrected my tongue posture. The tip of my tongue used to press behind my upper left K9 tooth.
I really doubt its genetical cuz i used to have symmetrical face before getting into puberty.

My general healh is good. I need more spacific advice on how to reverse this.

Zigzag

As far as i know our bones are constantly remodelling and this process gets slower after certain age.
So far i corrected my tongue posture. The tip of my tongue used to press behind my upper left K9 tooth.
I really doubt its genetical cuz i used to have symmetrical face before getting into puberty.

My general healh is good. I need more spacific advice on how to reverse this.
Oh yes you're right. But it will take at least a couple of decades. You want to make the most out of your life right now not in your 60s. That doesn't obviously mean I advocate for surgeries. I too have tilted maxilla, which results in crooked nose and mandible, so I know the pain. What about your eye area? Are your eyelids/eyebrows uneven? Can you move one of your eyebrows easier than the other one?

Explorer

Good posture: Back - Neck - Tongue
Proper nutrition...
Good Thyroid function, Glucose oxidation cellular respiration.
Abstinence. Consistent sleep
Avoiding fasting. Good protein intake throughout the day, sugar throughout the day via Orange Juice, milk, Honey, ripe fruit. Avoid bananas.

Really just increase health. Read more Ray Peat articles, read some threads on here, stop supplements. Cranofaical development is indicative of health throughout your life. Pre-natally, health of your mother; pre-adolescence ; adolescence ; adulthood. Same for balding. I doubt it's really just from tongue posture independently
Abstinence from what and how does that relate to this?

OP
S

success23

Oh yes you're right. But it will take at least a couple of decades. You want to make the most out of your life right now not in your 60s. That doesn't obviously mean I advocate for surgeries. I too have tilted maxilla, which results in crooked nose and mandible, so I know the pain. What about your eye area? Are your eyelids/eyebrows uneven? Can you move one of your eyebrows easier than the other one?

Oh i thought that it takes 7-10 years ro renew every cell in the body..
Ye my eyes are tilted too..

Zigzag

Is this really indicative of a tilted maxilla? I have this :eh:
No, it often comes from sleeping on one side. I have it as well and my eyebrows are uneven. I can basically move my left eyebrow while the right one doesn't even budge.

rei

This is a result of pretty serious fascial imbalance. I had my nose very slightly tilted, mainly observable when looking up into the nostrils where the center dividing wall was clearly off-center. After two years of fascial realignment exercises it is now completely straight/symmetrical. During the process my jaw has also centered better so making large movements feels more natural and i believe i can open my mouth larger.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

This is a result of pretty serious fascial imbalance. I had my nose very slightly tilted, mainly observable when looking up into the nostrils where the center dividing wall was clearly off-center. After two years of fascial realignment exercises it is now completely straight/symmetrical. During the process my jaw has also centered better so making large movements feels more natural and i believe i can open my mouth larger.
What are fascial realignment exercises?

rei

search this forum for "chiropractic yoga" for my experience over past 2 years or "myofascial unwinding" here and on youtube. Also check my latest thread about fascia.

YourUniverse

"myofascial unwinding" here and on youtube.
Ive been doing this for the last 3 or 4 months without knowing it had a name. Usually after I smoke a little, I can feel it so much more clearly. It feels great and loose for the evening and I wake up a little more open than usual but I have not noticed any long term changes unfortunately, I'm jealous.

Explorer

Masturbation and sex.
Through which hormonal and bio chemical changes would that improve the skull symetry I have heard anecdotal evidences of some saying that improved it however I personally haven't had any symmetry issues but I do get some mental and cognitive abstinence benefits but is it drop in Prolactin increase in Dopamine that helps the skull symmetry or it indirectly improves Thyroid function or how does that work?

GelatinGoblin

Loss of minerals, distrupting Dopamine, Prolactin is Estrogenic and Serotogenic (so anti-Thyroid). Generally when some is malnutritioned and they masturbate is terrible. Too much lost Sugar, Oxycontin, Zinc, Selenium. Pure semen production requires a lot. Abstinence is wonderful stuff and every men and child should indulge in it. Particularly younger men and adolescents, it's very important for them to abstain from masturbation and sex and must be strictly preserved.

Explorer

Loss of minerals, distrupting Dopamine, Prolactin is Estrogenic and Serotogenic (so anti-Thyroid). Generally when some is malnutritioned and they masturbate is terrible. Too much lost Sugar, Oxycontin, Zinc, Selenium. Pure semen production requires a lot. Abstinence is wonderful stuff and every men and child should indulge in it. Particularly younger men and adolescents, it's very important for them to abstain from masturbation and sex and must be strictly preserved.
Purely numerologically the nutrients weren't that much as far as I remember and having good quality amounts of animal products in your diet would probably give you several times more than you'd lose and keep in mind that there are many things in body needing nutrition and they probably take up a lot more energy than the one lost during that act so maybe it's more the hormonal part that causes these benefits I have always wondered though how huge the inner biochemical change actually is because most sources say they Prolactin goes back to normal after a short while although in theory if the habit is done everyday your Prolactin could be chronically elevated because it isn't given the rest to be able to go back down which could then make one have less Thyroid activity and thus all the issues related to that but with lesser frequency perhaps more time would be spent in good hormonal environment dominance thus it wouldn't be the same?

I really wish someone did a study on several biomarkers of health in various streaks of abstinence to compare if there are direct measurables changes noticeable.

There are a lot of personal experiences and I too had several of those benefits but I genuinely wonder why despite no huge serum changes of Testosterone and such there still seems to be huge difference in wellbeing for many yet some don't say they notice much difference.

Could there be some hormonal and biochemical processes involved that haven't been documented that much yet?

GelatinGoblin

Purely numerologically the nutrients weren't that much as far as I remember and having good quality amounts of animal products in your diet would probably give you several times more than you'd lose and keep in mind that there are many things in body needing nutrition and they probably take up a lot more energy than the one lost during that act so maybe it's more the hormonal part that causes these benefits I have always wondered though how huge the inner biochemical change actually is because most sources say they Prolactin goes back to normal after a short while although in theory if the habit is done everyday your Prolactin could be chronically elevated because it isn't given the rest to be able to go back down which could then make one have less Thyroid activity and thus all the issues related to that but with lesser frequency perhaps more time would be spent in good hormonal environment dominance thus it wouldn't be the same?

I really wish someone did a study on several biomarkers of health in various streaks of abstinence to compare if there are direct measurables changes noticeable.

There are a lot of personal experiences and I too had several of those benefits but I genuinely wonder why despite no huge serum changes of Testosterone and such there still seems to be huge difference in wellbeing for many yet some don't say they notice much difference.

Could there be some hormonal and biochemical processes involved that haven't been documented that much yet?

There is the realm of "Spiritual" understanding... Buddhism, Taosim and Hinduism. Of course this does not have a clear scientific explanation but I think spirituality is manifestation or explanation of real physical phenomena such as the effects of abstinence that we still haven't researched or explained. I think in-general Religion is about the nature of humans and may benefit us. This can be referred to as "Psuedo-science" but again it refers to real humans behavior, physical and mental phenomena. I think looking at it simply from Testosterone is not very good logic, it is simply lay-man logic. Cataracts: water, energy, light, and aging. This Ray Peat article shows the complexity and dimension of human health. A message I got from the article is that many systems are present in the body and what we do is usually overlook how they affect each other and the body. Looking at it simply from Testosterone isn't good.
Numerologically we consume the nutrients in 8 gram maximum to a few mcg minimum. This is very little and things are present in trace amounts. 99% of Calcium is in the bones and teeth, which is probably in the 100s of grams I imagine, yet increasing dietary intake and the amount of serum Calcium in the blood can make a difference, even though the amount is miniscule. It seems to does make a difference in the amount wasted and adds up. I heard you need like 4 KG of food to make up what is lost in a single masturbation session or 64 days. What you eat 64 days ago gets turned into semen now. That is Psuedo-scientific understanding though I've heard in Buddist circles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals