How To Fix Ceruloplasmin?

magnesiumania

Im not sure iodine from salt is absorbed well but its way less important and for some thiamine is the missing link for ceruloplasmin (Morley has considered to add it) Which courty do you live in btw?

Mycholl

Ceruloplasmin levels came as low(17; 15-34) and I get temporary but real improvements from eating cacao or dark chocolate. I found out that copper could be the culprit behind all my symptoms, but i don't know how to fix it.
Moreover, I do not even know how it went out of control after just a few days of fluxoetine usage(10mg).

I can't really eat cacao all day because it's expensive and doesn't seem like taking more copper will fix anything. I wonder why my ceruloplasmin is low and how to reverse that.

Wow I am going threw the exact same thing I cannot believe I happen to have seen this thread. Its been 6 days since I am off 10mg of fluoxetine that I have only took for 5 days. Since I have stopped, I am terribly constipated NOTHING WORKS. I wonder if my ceruloplasmin is affected. I am also eating dark chocolate cause it normally helps me. But now I am not sure it is. And Im doing Adrenal cocktails. They really do help me normally.
I do think that it's true that ceruloplasmin is higher during follicular phase. I am not sure I understand the other comments on progesterone. I would like to try it. Also I think that the fluoxetine put a lot of stress on the body and adrenals and that could affect the ceruloplasmin maybe?

magnesiumania

Morley often mention many pharma~poisons kick out copper. Bee pollen is my source and it has all the b vitamine aswell.

Mycholl

Morley often mention many pharma~poisons kick out copper. Bee pollen is my source and it has all the b vitamine aswell.
Interesting. I knew about Bee pollen for the B vitamins but it is also a good source of copper?
Also when you say you take Thiamine, do you mean in a supplement form?

magnesiumania

Interesting. I knew about Bee pollen for the B vitamins but it is also a good source of copper?
Also when you say you take Thiamine, do you mean in a supplement form?
Yes allthiamine is the form that work for people. Its fat soluable and actually boost my brain tremendously as opposed to the HCL form.

magnesiumania

Thank you!
The bass in the music has been gobe for 2 years and after 2 weeks on allithiamine its back...i think mold destroyed my limbic system. Thiamine fix the brainstem, basal ganglia and the limbic system. Its been rather miraculous as i dont have much success with any other supplement, b1 hcl included.....

Mycholl

The bass in the music has been gobe for 2 years and after 2 weeks on allithiamine its back...i think mold destroyed my limbic system. Thiamine fix the brainstem, basal ganglia and the limbic system. Its been rather miraculous as i dont have much success with any other supplement, b1 hcl included.....
My limbic system was also impaired by mold. What are exemples of miraculous things that you are seeing when taking allithiamine?

magnesiumania

My limbic system was also impaired by mold. What are exemples of miraculous things that you are seeing when taking allithiamine?
That the bass sounds just right is miracolous in itself, but i also feel more stable psychologically and not fatigued all the time. My vision is also a little better, all in all it just improved the functions that was impaired by mold. And it still a boost every time i take those capsules.

magnesiumania

I lived in the mold for 2 years, and my life started to fall apart the moment i moved to that place. Such an overlooked root to illness, especially on this forum id say, considering how common exposure to mycotoxin is.

Mycholl

Wow ok thanks how did you find out about the link with Thiamine? Through the RCP?

Mycholl

I lived in the mold for 2 years, and my life started to fall apart the moment i moved to that place. Such an overlooked root to illness, especially on this forum id say, considering how common exposure to mycotoxin is.
Omg yes. Mold is awful. And so overlooked in many conditions and health problems. I hope you are able to get out of the moldy place. I would like to try allithiamine hopefully it could help me too thank you!

magnesiumania

I escaped the mold sometimr before christmas but im still impaired from the longterm exposure. A norwegian RCP consultant told me about B1 and ceruloplasmin. Jack Kruse also have some beyond the common knowlegde of ceruloplasmin. Please message me if you find allithiamine, id like to hear what you experience.

Mycholl

I escaped the mold sometimr before christmas but im still impaired from the longterm exposure. A norwegian RCP consultant told me about B1 and ceruloplasmin. Jack Kruse also have some beyond the common knowlegde of ceruloplasmin. Please message me if you find allithiamine, id like to hear what you experience.
I use a binder that helps with mocotoxins message me if ever you are interested to know about it. I don't know if its ok to post it here in this forum.
Thanks Ill definitely let you know about the allithiamine!

Mycholl

Ill check out Jack Kruse thanks!!

RealNeat

I think lowering iron if high is the first step. I'd give blood, then I would consume more calcium/magnesium through milk and greens and get plenty of sun exposure for the red light+D as it's interaction in the electron transport chain/CCO is beneficial and interacts with copper. Lastly I'd ignore any dietary advice from Jack Kruse besides trying to eat in season.

Motif

I think lowering iron if high is the first step. I'd give blood, then I would consume more calcium/magnesium through milk and greens and get plenty of sun exposure for the red light+D as it's interaction in the electron transport chain/CCO is beneficial and interacts with copper. Lastly I'd ignore any dietary advice from Jack Kruse besides trying to eat in season.

is there evidence that donating blood improves this?

since eating more liver oysters cacao made my symptoms so much worse I’m scared that donating blood might do this too?

RealNeat

is there evidence that donating blood improves this?

since eating more liver oysters cacao made my symptoms so much worse I’m scared that donating blood might do this too?
You don't need evidence that donating blood decreases iron, the evidence is in the bag. Or are you talking about evidence that it helps Cp? From my understanding high iron prevents Cp from doing its job. Hence causing an imbalance in copper and iron.

Im not seeing a parallel between donating blood and the foods you mention besides their antagonism of some iron as a result of competitive absorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals