How To Change Facial Features And Skull Shape

JustAGuy

+1 the more nutrient dense diet, the better facial development.
I agree, I am currently traveling through Asia and it’s so easy to see correlation between people’s face width and diet/lifestyle.

I have never seen a pale person here with a wide face, so a lot of sun exposure is a must.

The mongolian people by far have the widest faces, they also have crazy amounts of sun exposure (250day/year sunny) basically the sky is blue all the time there. They eat truckloads of meat and dairy aswell.

I think the weston price people are right with the sun + dairy/meat = wide face.

Though, there is a major downside to this. The countries with the widest face people I have seen (Mongolians by far nr 1, followed by Taiwanese nr 2), seem to have very very high rates of liver cancer. Also it’s rare to see super lean people, they are all muscular especially in Mongolia but no one is lean. The only lean wide faced people I have seen are in Taiwan in remote areas. They are not muscular though, but very lean/toned. They basically eat very little protein, just enough to have the nutrients for the wide face I suppose.

johnwester130

When I was younger (I'm 40), I had a wider nose and face with rounder shape. It seems that the older I get, the longer my face and forehead and narrower my nose become.
My 5 year old daughter has a longish face shape as well. She is a nervous child. She eats Peat style and I also give her K2/D and magnesium. She used to drink a lot of milk but since I excluded dairy products from my diet, she doesn't want to drink much milk anymore which worries me because the enamel is missing from many of her teeth.
So is there any way to reverse the longish looking skull to a more optimal one? Thank you.

I think you have a very nice face Rosie, but I've been concerned with similar changes in my own appearance with waning health.
One thing I've tried is to do some regular chewing, like when sitting in front of the computer, to give the facial, jaw etc muscles a little exercise.
My gum of choice is this greek tree-sap gum, which hardens after use and can then be re-chewed a few times without it being too disgusting. (in my opinion)

In the long run I think Ray and others would say general health is the main thing, I think for instance excessive prolactin, serotonin and especially an x-ray exposure
about 2 years back have negatively influenced my bone situation. Just 2c.

Does she get calcium from any other source?

After puberty (or some age) there's not much you can do about
bone structure on your body. Only aging and stress can do that (but in a negative way)

Yes, K2 can make some change on bone structure via calcium metabolism, especially on your face. Vitamin D works synergistically with it. Magnesium also works synergistically with K2/D3.

Although it's not recommended by Peat Estradiol (E2) makes face more rounded. More feminine look, less jaw defined.

Maybe you can try Estriol (E3) cream on your face. A weak but beneficial, progesterone like estrogen. I'm not sure it will create a huge difference.

Some MTF's are also reporting that Progesterone makes face more rounded and feminine. Again I'm not sure about that.

BTW You have a really nice face. I wouldn't even try to change my face if I were you. You are good.

Thank you so much for your comment. I started to take 2mg K2 MK4 about a week ago and my lower face changed to a more masculine one. The change is so dramatic, I think I reduce my dose. Perhaps you can achieve similar effects with it as using chewing gum?

She eats cheese as well and I give her eggshell powder on those days when I think she didn't have 1000mg of calcium (the RDI for children, age 5).

Yeah it's possible, some people report K2 helping with this. Personally I never saw anything definite.

Oh really, what brand did you use? Mine is from Healthnatura.

Mk4 is the vitamin that activates osteocalcin, increases test and transfers calcium to the bone. I wouldn't use more than 5mg of it or else you risk being out of balance with the fat solubles. And you need Vit A and more importantly vit D (this is where milk would be great).
IGF-1 is also good for facial growth (in milk).
You could try a weightlifting routine that would increases test and igf, a lack of these is often what causes long face.

Mewing, make sure you are breathing through your nose. You could try mindfulness mediatation that prompts you to breathe properly ( I use the headspace app).
Posture may also have an influence.

Falic gum chewed with 5mg mk4 and 2000-5000 iu Vit D daily would be a good protocol.

I'm looking into this myself, other avenues could be head gear, making sure you breath through your nose at night.

Personally, I think your traits and what you describe happening makes you a more ideal looking human :)

You sound healthy, maybe only getting healthier. TBH I think people in general, not just men, are overly feminine looking in present times.

All the women I know who are into intense fitness and are healthy (my wife being one of them) have similar traits to you, and really the more lean someone gets, the longer their face looks. You sound like what most people should be striving for, not discourage of. Your daughter is lucky to have your genetics :)

Thank you so much @Arrade !!! I'm so happy for the information, you shared! Yes, my life is about 'improving' myself, I was unhealthy as a teen.

2012.png

2018.png

did my face change?

obviously my hair is shorter in the second pic

there also seems to be a dent in my forehead at the sides?

D

Deleted member 5487

Best way to get a wider face is do what the native Americans did.

Eat Organs(vitamin A/K) and Sit in the Sun(Vitamin D).

I started taking Ancestral Supplement Beef Organs Mixture and UVB tanning and sun whenever I can and my face is starting to develop much better even at 25.

My Tongue sits naturally press on top and foward , and my teeth are clenched together.

1608311611311.png

Apple

Btw an High IGF-1:IGFBP-3 ratio is predictive of male pattern baldness and also high in Prostate cancer and other types. Milk contains intact IGF-1 so this ratio increases because IGFBP-3 isn't increased. I've talked a lot about IGFBP-3 before, which is what you don't want downregulated to protect against male pattern baldness, it inhibits excessive keratinocytes proliferation which leads to scalp fibrosis. Estrogen, Iron, Endotoxins, Vitamin D deficiency, Ammonia, lack of Magnesium, Arginine, lack of Vitamin A, Zinc deficiency and Arachidonic Acid are known to downregulate it.

https://www.mcgill.ca/pollak-lab/fi...ing_plasma_insulin_like_growth_factor_1_0.pdf

31% more chance of balding with a 1 standard deviation increase of IGF-1 :

38% less chance of balding with a 1 standard deviation increase in IGFBP-3 (so a lower IGF1:IGFBP-3 ratio)

And the Estrogen link :

A "safe" (in relation to mpb) way to increase IGF-1 is to trigger Growth Hormone, which proportionally increases both IGF-1 and IGFBP-3. This is why people with pituitary diseases of excessive growth hormone production are not more likely to go bald like the men with high IGF-1:IGFBP-3 ratios, and they also have prominant brow ridges, facial deformities but usually strong hair.

Anyway I think if you take care of the things that downregulate IGFBP-3, the IGF-1 in milk is probably not a too big cause of concern. And from your pics, your hormonal state looks pretty good. The Masai usually have very bad hairlines though. Personally I had very high Iron (as I wrote, IGFBP-3/p53 inhibitor) and a few months on high dairy gave me hairline recession back then. I stopped as soon as I noticed and it stopped progressing.
What is your stance on dairy these days? Do you consume any ?

heat treatment of cows bulk milk for 15 min at 75 °C or 85 °C decreased IGF-I concentrations by almost 50%, whereas autoclaving completely eliminated immunoreactive IGF-I. Similarly, fermentation results in an almost complete loss of IGF-I only if the pH is close to 4.06

It is generally believed that IGF-I will not retain bioactivity if delivered orally because of rapid proteolysis in the upper gut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals