Overproduction Of Adrenalin Caused By Stress/worry/anxiety. Now How To Fix?

ddjd

Taking Folinic acid (not to be confused with folic acid) had a big effect on my Adrenaline issues

M

member 2106

Ok I think I am pretty sure I have nailed what has been ailing me. I have some stressful times in my life and I chronically OVERREACT to nearly everything.

I was sleeping better for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago but then something very stressful happened. I was triggered by reading some article and it made me go back into old destructive thoughts. (I wont go into them here but they bother me a lot, just some personal demons)

I spent that one week essentially worrying myself sick. I barely ate, especially in the mornings (no appetite) so I am sure my blood sugar was a mess (which released more Adrenalin). I was researching on the COMPUTER CONSTANTLY about fixing this "problem" I had (essentially was in my head) . In one way I am thankful I was triggered because that one week I finally figured it out (I am happy to say I consider myself "normal" now. But the damage has been done. My eye twitches regularly now, I cant sleep normally, I always wake up between 6:00-7:00 am (no matter when I go to sleep) and I generally wake up a few times a night before then and I feel "skittish" and have a hard time relaxing normally

This type of thing has happened to me before, I worried about nearly the same thing a few years ago (and on top of that it was a hard time in school as I was in danger of failing out) my sleep was crap ever since. PEATING SAVED ME, but when I was caught in the most recent whirlwind of worry I was not peating... so now I am back to where I was

I am pretty sure I just over excreted adrenaline (or maybe some other hormones too??) and now I am feeling the residual effects of now I don't know how to balance them back...

So my question is: Now that I have conquered my demons, How do I get my metabolism/adrenaline levels back to normal? How can I do this to stop the twitch in my eye, stop feeling so skittish, and have a good deep sleep?

Thank you all!!!

How are you doing now?

Frankdee20

Magnesium, Zinc, B6, Magnolia Bark - all lower adrenaline. Just chill.

OP
E

edd00

How are you doing now?

good and bad

The good is I feel like I have overcome my mental hurdles. I worked through a lot of trauma, pain and dealt with a lot of underlying beliefs that needed to be questioned so I can finally understand myself. I feel that I have left no stone unturned while shining a light into the dark corners of my mind. I am still ok in that regard, which I am happy for :)

. The bad is that I still feel like that I havent recovered from ravaging my metabolism through all those stress hormones. I am glad I cleared up my mind so well, but my body, metabolism has not recovered yet. Even now just little basic everyday stresses wear me out. I am not as resilient as I once was and I dont know how to fix this.

In other words the software is great, but the hardware is run down lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals