K2 And Anxiety/OCD

Ihor

How long after K2 did you take activated charcoal ?
At usualy i take charcoal after two hours after meal and then K-2. Now i'm eating high fiber diet, because charcoal is not enough for me. Also i noticed that i get stress reaction after k-2 when my protein intake is low or protein my protein digesting is bad and without enough calories even when i get enough fiber.

Frankdee20

Interesting, at the moment magnesium has very weird effect on me. It relaxes me, but also gives very weird feeling of being drunk and spacy, and actually makes ocd like symptoms worse. Can it indicate calcium deficiency, since they seem to compete with each other?

Magnesium is an NMDA blocker - so is alcohol.

OP
S

Sergey

Magnesium is an NMDA blocker - so is alcohol.
Low activity at NMDA then? Alchohol makes me depressed, can't toleraty even a glass of wine. Magnesium does almost the same...
I thought that, if anything, I have high glutamate/NMDA activity.

Do you know if low gluamate can cause symptoms like brain fog/poor concentration?

baccheion

I have experimented with Kuinone (MK-4 vitamin K); I clearly noticed I get frustrated and angry thoughts (without apparent reason) when taken first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. After some food, a good dose of calcium, I get none of these issues. I think someone in the Kuinone thread also mentioned this.
K2 can lower blood sugar and calcium. What happens if you take it with calcium and/or saltine crackers?

Mauritio

s
At usualy i take charcoal after two hours after meal and then K-2. Now i'm eating high fiber diet, because charcoal is not enough for me. Also i noticed that i get stress reaction after k-2 when my protein intake is low or protein my protein digesting is bad and without enough calories even when i get enough fiber.
So AC is not enough to counter the negatives from K2?

OP
S

Sergey

Probably some binder for fat soluble stuff is needed for proper absorbtion of whatever is excreted. Maybe something like Chris Shades ultrabinder, or just a homemade mix of chitosan, AC and enterosgel?

Amazoniac

The standard natto serving in those plastic containers is 40-50 g and it provides 350-500 mcg of mk-7. The average consumption here was 2 of those a week, so that's about 120 mcg per day.

People just ignore dosages of vit K2 because of the therapeutic uses of 45-135 mg as mk-4 in some experiments. The first thing to try if someone are noticing adverse effects is to lower it to 100 mcg a day and get about 500 mcg as K1.

jpgio

I just found this thread by accident and in my mind I think it proves that this is a calcium metabolism issue because I am experiencing very similar symptoms.... only It wasn’t vitamin k2 that started it it was the addition of milk to my diet. It seems that after realizing this and adding k2 the symptoms have decreased.

Mauritio

can you expound on rife frequencies
I've been using rife every 2 weeks for 7 years
Check out a channel called sapien medicine. He has the best frequencies .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals