How should i approach this issue?

Moha3088

21M. I have been measuring my temps for some weeks and they've been 36.0-36.5C° and when weather is really hot my morning temps immediately after waking could be 36.6-36.8°C. Resting pulse rate is lower than 60 (measures with Samsung galaxy watch 3)

So 5 days ago I took 1/8 of a cynoplus with breakfast and 1/8 of a cynomel with a meal. I started to feel very warm, felt a little anxiety and a weird feeling in my chest/heart area. Later in the day my hands started to shake a little and would start sweating at random times. My thoughts were racing and I was very energetic and I started having weird sensations at my thyroid area. These are signs of hyper, so I stopped taking thyroid but I'm still measuring my morning temps and after 2 days my morning temps were lower than 36.6 and my hands were ice cold. Got better throughout the day, but now 5 days later my temps are still low again in the mornings.

Other symptoms that I had before: hair loss (mpb since 17), tiredness, depression, low energy, brain fog, bad memory, can't lose weight no matter what diet I try or how little I eat (did onle small meal a day for a month and gained 4 kg), would panic and get bad anxiety when something a little stressful happens, yawning all the time, when I talk the words come out completely different than I intended and I'm always looking for words to say, cold extremities, sensitive to cold, low temps, low pulse and in not a pro athlete but I do strength train every day

Ive read it could be due to low or high cortisol so I'm having hyper symptoms when I take thyroid. I'm going to take a break from thyroid for two weeks and then try a lower dose of only cynoplus (1/16 of a cynoplus), and based on Danny roddys articles the hyper symptoms should resolve themselves in some time, and if my temps and pulse don't get better I'll add some cynomel and more cynoplus every two weeks until temps get better.

What do you think of this approach?

I'm currently taking these supplements:
Aspirin 400 mg every other day
Magnesium 600 mg a day
Vitamin D 15000 iu a day
Vitamin K2 5 mg a day
Vitamin A 5000 iu once a week
Zinc 20 mg a day
Vitamin E 250 mg a day
My ferritin 2 months ago was 45 mcg/l so I supplement with ferrous fumarate and vitamin C 1000 mg a day
450 mg NAC random days in the week
12.5-50 mg iodine a day
200 mcg selenium a day

I eat at least 4 fruits a day and try to eat a salad a day, and avoid unhealthy food. In my childhood however I would eat very unhealthy, eat chewing gum, eat the toothpaste etc

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Such_Umami Bit Sick, Diarrhea. How Should I Approach This? Ask For Help or Advice 2
J I don’t care about mom and pop and small businesses, I think Walmart and amazon should put them out of business. Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 51
JamesGatz Why your face has almost nothing to do with "Genetics" and why you SHOULD be Mewing AND Chewing Diet 113
JamesGatz If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7 Diet 76
M Should milk, baking soda, and any slow digesting foods/drinks be eaten alone, away from starches and fibers? Ask For Help or Advice 0
C Should I supplement thyroid or progesterone first? Or both at the same time? Ask For Help or Advice 23
M Can gut bacteria cause zinc and copper to stay low? / should I donate blood ? Ask For Help or Advice 23
Lee Simeon Should I get vaccinated? Ask For Help or Advice 28
Y Copper should be dominant over Zinc for optimal health? Ask For Help or Advice 36
Brave Heart SHOULD YOU OBEY EMPEROR BIDEN'S NEW MANDATE? GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE! Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 58
limitless77 What bloodtest should i get? Blood Work, Labs 3
B Curiouser and Curiouser - Washington Post Article, Doctors Should Be Allowed to Give Priority Treatment to Productive Members of Society, and Avoid Tr Animals 31
J Most vets and dog owners assume dogs should be on low carb Animals 39
Hans Should you quit coffee to fix a vitamin B1 deficiency? Articles & Scientific Studies 26
A How frequently should cats get injection for internal parasites? Ask For Help or Advice 1
M Should cysteine and taurine both be avoided or minimized? Ask For Help or Advice 39
M How long should we taste food Hours after eating when burping? Ask For Help or Advice 17
R Men Should Ejaculate at Least 21 Times a Month To Slash Their Prostate Cancer Risk Scientific Studies 87
L Should I try Korean black/ red ginseng Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
J Is there any specific supplements/foods one should avoid if consuming alcohol? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 6
Vajra How often should you microneedle the face (dermapen)? Skin 0
A What i should to ? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Tarmander You should be Earthing/Grounding Science 59
Mito Children Should Not Be Forced To Wear Masks Due To CO2 Levels, New Study Suggests Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
B Time to gain High Androgenicity and High Metabolic health. How Should I go about doing this? Ask For Help or Advice 7
S Fat people should chose between high-fat ot high carb diet? Metabolism 12
B Should minoxidil be considered for my situation? Hair & Nails 2
Giraffe Children should not be vaccinated against covid-19 says WHO Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 64
S My cholesterol is really high. Should i be worried? Cholesterol 12
J Should I power through potential negative effects of Raw A2 dairy, or should I give up? Is it even the dairy that is causing these symptoms? Working Through Milk Issues 10
md_a Should you get vaccinated? Articles & Scientific Studies 75
J How many drops of Vitamin D oil should you be applying to your skin per day MAXIMUM? Vitamins 6
Paul144 Is this a good brand of mucuna how many should i take Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
stoic Should I Get A Colonoscopy? Ask For Help or Advice 11
Soren Thyroid (t3) causes body odor change what is the cause? Should I stop? Thyroid and Hormones 19
wealthofwisdom What questions should I ask my dr. in my lab test review consultation? Blood Work, Labs 1
wealthofwisdom What questions should I ask my dr. in my lab test review consultation? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Pina High morning cortisol should I avoid pregnenolone before bed? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 13
Lokzo 3 Big Supplementation Mistakes You Should Know Supplements 2
D What should I do while tapering of SSRI after 3 months of use Ask For Help or Advice 0
R Should limit seafood intake to avoid excessive iodine intake? Ask For Help or Advice 1
A When should I eat my fat, Diet 10
R Sleep tests should be just as common as blood tests Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
Razvan Everyone should try this at some point. Experiments 36
Hans Why Omega 3 should be avoided and what to use/do instead Articles & Scientific Studies 20
ScurveDream Should friendship be forced? How exactly does "friendship" or "having friends" work across different parameters? Ask For Help or Advice 13
J Should i opt out of dental anaesthetic for a filling? Dentist strongly advises i have it Oral Health 5
deliciousfruit Insomnia - what should I try next? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 26
BearWithMe Everything that should improve thyroid makes me more hypothyroid Ask For Help or Advice 116
AlexR Meditation Is a Psychological Stressor and Should Not Be Recommended Mental Issues 68