Low Morning Temps Normal Temps During Day/beforebed?

Dan010101

Hi guys I'm 21 male

I have been struggling with mood, digestion and metabolism/low energy for years.
I have been peating for about 5 months and haven't made much improvements yet but I'm still learning how I can incorporate things into my diet.

My waking temps and pulse are usually anywhere between 96-97F and my pulse is usually around 65-70.
I feel stressed in mornings usually and notice that I do not feel hungry for ages until about lunch time, I do drink milk/OJ in the morning thought but it's hard.

What's strange though is randomly throughout the day my temps will get higher, After eating a Mcdonalds breakfast my temps shot up to 98.8F and pulse was like 85-90 I felt good for a while, digestion improved etc. But I notice I have dips in blood sugar and temps/pulse.

I'm wondering if anyone has any explanation for my strange metabolism?

Latest labs - TSH 3.3/High creatinine

Cycles are normal. It's a good sign to go up that way. Before bed and waking should be in the high 97s.

OP
D

Dan010101

Any idea why min are low? Usually 96-97 F

This morning was 95F under arm for 8mins

OP
D

Dan010101

Cuz your metabolism sucks.

Try looking up the temp reset and also consider thyroid supplementation.
Temperature Reset à La Steve Richfield

Yeah I'm waiting for Haidut's Tyromax NDT, It's my first thyroid supplement that I'd be taking. I'm thinking of starting on 0.5 Grain and working my way up to 1 grain in 4-6 weeks testing pulse/temps as I go.

That temp reset looks interesting and I'd like to know more but I'm not sure I like the sound of the panic/hyperthroid bit is there a less intense way of doing this?

the problem is, taking thyroid doesn't raise my temps that much. So without the reset, I'm cold cold cold.

OP
D

Dan010101

Would having a really hot shower for 20 mins every day help in reset?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals