I want to increase body temp and metabolic rate, any tips? (16 yo)

Kris

Becoming fat will raise body temperature and metabolism.
first, it is entirely hypothetical. second, there is more to life than having high temperature. these advises are just wrong. fat people live short life.

K

Kayaker

first, it is entirely hypothetical. second, there is more to life than having high temperature. these advises are just wrong. fat people live short life.
People are fat because they cannot process calories and have high cholesterol because they cannot turn it into steroid hormones. This is why they live a short life. Not because they eat too much. The higher your temperature and metabolism, the more alive you are.

Kris

People are fat because they cannot process calories and have high cholesterol because they cannot turn it into steroid hormones. This is why they live a short life. Not because they eat too much. The higher your temperature and metabolism, the more alive you are.
are you not able acknowledge the simple fact that people eat too much? they wake up and stuff themselves with the breakfast. this is just wrong. they are fat because they eat like pigs, it is as simple as that.

K

Kayaker

are you not able acknowledge the simple fact that people eat too much? they wake up and stuff themselves with the breakfast. this is just wrong. they are fat because they eat like pigs, it is as simple as that.
Breakfast is the most important meal in the day to boost metabolism. It's why sumo wrestlers skip breakfast, to get fat.

Kris

the idea that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day was created very recently and then propagated by UK government at the start of this century. I am never hungry in the morning. eating breakfast is something unnatural.

mangoes

the idea that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day was created very recently and then propagated by UK government at the start of this century. I am never hungry in the morning. eating breakfast is something unnatural.

Not really, you’re breaking your overnight fast and restoring glycogen levels. And I’m sure Peat said having no appetite in the morning can signal high cortisol levels

Kris

Not really, you’re breaking your overnight fast and restoring glycogen levels. And I’m sure Peat said having no appetite in the morning can signal high cortisol levels

yes, i know the theory. I am just questioning it. We could look at this from the opposite point of view. Those who are hungry in the morning have low level of energy and need to feed. One should eat when one is hungry. Or not. I believe that staying in a fasted stay help detoxification. If I was eating 3 meals a day, I would become obese. No, thank you.

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

Sure, but WHY do people eat too much?

Probably because their PUFA-laden frankenfood makes them leptin and insulin resistant...which then makes them feel hungry when they don't need to be.

If you wake up and eat good food, on the other hand, then you can get away with eating a lot more without getting fat.

With the right hormonal status, eating lots might just make you pleasantly plump (or thicc, as the kids say).

Risingfire

What? We need to get these intermittent fasting types off the forum

Kris

What? We need to get these intermittent fasting types off the forum
so now you want be to get banned because I eat too little:) you must be kidding. this forum is not a RP cult, but RP inspired approach to health that includes discussion of diet related issues. I am not going to eat when I am not hungry, just because I am told to. It is kind of like the parents forcing their children to eat. That is plain stupid.

SamYo123

Thats the bulb I use:

And I use a lamp holder from petco but this one should be fine as well:
"

Access Denied​

You don't have permission to access "Woods 300-Watt 6 ft. 18/2 SJTW Incandescent Brooder Clamp Work Light and Heat Lamp with 10 in. Reflector and Bulb Guard-166 - The Home Depot" on this server.
Reference #18.7c421202.1638494607.28230f57"

is it cus im unvaxed

Kris

it is not a rocket science. if you accumulate fat, you eat too much. it is that simple. i know this is the problem with many members here who follow RP diet. they just get fat.

JamesGatz

Rosiemax14

Thanks to all
Really appreciate all of your feedback
Very grateful to be part of the Peat Forum
Love you all?

Enough salt, lots of carbs, low-medium fat, preferably under 80g and at least 100 g of protein.

When I was eating high fat high protein diet with lots of ground beef and milk, I was always cold and my body temp was 35.6 º C.
Now is around 36.5 ºC with just mermelaide and 300 g beef low fat and supplimentation of calcium.

Vins7

¿Comer pero principalmente carbohidratos?

Enough salt, lots of carbs, low-medium fat, preferably under 80g and at least 100 g of protein.

When I was eating high fat high protein diet with lots of ground beef and milk, I was always cold and my body temp was 35.6 º C.
Now is around 36.5 ºC with just mermelaide and 300 g beef low fat and supplimentation of calcium.
So, do you get lots of carbs just with mermelaide?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals