Suggestions For Dealing With Sudden Temperature Drop

DesertRat

I need suggestions. My temp suddenly dropped a lot and I haven't changed anything diet or activity-wise. I've had waking temps of 97.9 - 98.1 , over 99 most of the day, for a couple of years (I take it vaginally). When I woke feeling tired 16 days ago, with a low temp 97.6 I thought it was a little cold coming on. But now it's over two weeks and my temps keep dropping (97.3 this morning, never getting up to 98.6). In addition to mild congestion,--full cold never arrived -- I feel constantly cold around the ankles, need to wear extra layers of clothing, cannot do much activity, and am not sleeping soundly nor for 8 hours because I wake up.

There are some other factors: I spend 5 weeks in the Caribbean, got "sick "about 10 days after I got back during which time I was feeling challenged adjusting to the cold indoors but was fine outdoors where it is colder.

I have the following things to try around: [1] extra progesterone; [2] increase dose of thyroid; or increase any of the other things I take (e.g. niacinamide, aspirin, taurine, glycine, lysine, Estroban,

Or I can try again some things I could not tolerate in the past: [3]methylene blue; [4] Lapodin

Or I could try something new which I bought for that purpose: [5] cryptoheptadine (IdeaLabs); [6] Lanosterol; [8] Tocovit. (I did try this but felt no difference when I was well) [9] Diamox

For those of you who understand a bit more about the physiology of this apparent shut-down, which could be triggered by an infection or an environmental toxin, what are the most likely to push up the metabolism without creating insomnia or hyper-alertness?

My normal dose of sugar and coffee is not feeling good to me (e.g. no craving for it) and my appetite has really gone down with the lowered metabolism, noticeably as I can't finish what I put on my plate.

What I am taking now and have been: 75 mcg T4, a drop of T3 (Blue) every 2 hours; 25 drops Progest-E at bedtime or a half dropperful of Simply Progesterone; twice a day - 1/8 tsp each of niacinamide powder, glycine powder, taurine powder, l-lysine powder; 1/32 tsp aspirin powder; 1/64 eggshell calcium; 5 drops Estroban or separate Vit D, A, and K in the morning and Vit E at night.

I'm feeling terrified or depressed every now and then as my symptoms worsen. Have been trying to increase sugar and salt but so far nothing is changing and just want to cry HELP because I spent 25 years with ME-CFS and only got better in 2011, easy to remember what it felt like to live that way.

OP
D

DesertRat

I forgot to add that I'm also taking a mix of B vitamins (powders according to Energin ratios) and folate + B12

theLaw

@DesertRat

Have you cleaned out your gut to rule-out some bad bacteria?

Activated Charcoal (4T in a glass of juice) would probably do the trick.

Ron J

Has your weight changed? I often feel(cold(er) extremities among other negative side effects) and look(skin quality) bad when I drop body fat. Good luck.

OP
D

DesertRat

@Ron J, my weight is about same and @theLaw, gut always comes up but is so ??? because I test fine and poop fine.

I took 50,000 iu of Vit A this morning on C's suggestion and feel so much better! I'm hungry, and eating a lot and my temp went up to 98.8 (but pulse was also a bit high at 86 and I felt tired). Still my pulse calmed with more sugar, and I'm definitely feeling warmer and happier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals