Low Thyroid - Adrenal Burnout - Help Wanted!

Jsaute21

You will not get better without the hydrocortisone. If you are waking up with low cortisol levels, your body is in a compromised state. Until you fix that with hydrocortisone, taking the thyroid or anything else that pushes the body will make you feel worse. Pushing your body when cortisol levels are low is about the same a trying to lift weights with a cold.

The 10 and 20 mgs dose seems excessive. 5mg is the most that should be taken at once. Around 7-8am is the most important time to take hydrocortisone because normal cortisol levels are the highest at that time. You can add another 5mg around 11am and then 2.5mg (if possible) once or twice between 12-5p. If 5mg at 7-8am doesn't seem like enough, then take another 5mg an hour later.

Hydrocortisone is an anti-inflammatory so it will help with the body aches.

Your headaches (pain above the eyeballs) may be referred pain from tightness in the neck and shoulders. Massage the muscles that are on each side, near the back of the neck, running to the back of the shoulder.

On the DHEA, Pregnenolone, Testosterone, and Arimidex, I would wait until you can see where you are once you get to 75mg of thyroid with the hydrocortisone. If you take too much of any of those it will cause more stress and make it difficult to know how much hydrocotisone to take.

Re reading this old thread and this covers a big question that I have regarding adrenal function and thyroid. My cortisol is low according to a salvia blood test. Just below normal range. My testosterone is decent, (600-800) and DHT is a bit low. Long story short, my energy levels in the morning aren't great. In the afternoon they are phenomenal. I drink a ton of coffee with milk and sugar cause I need it at work. I love haiduts supps but does anybody have a healthy metabolism boosting remedy without negating cortisol?

Some of it may be my 5AR coming back around and improving...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals