Is Casein the Devil ? Major calcification issues from Dairy with Casein

Sefton10

I drink between 3-4L of cow's milk. They don't specify so it's most likely an A1/A2 mix. I have no problems with it.
If someone has sensitive digestion or has inflammation while also drinking milk, I think it's a good experiment to switch to A2 milk and see if things improve. But not everyone is sensitive to the A1 or benefit from switching to A2.
How’s the rest of your diet looking these days, Hans? Any experiments on the go or are you pretty settled?

Michael Mohn

wouldnt it affect people depending on metabolic rate
why dont you like whey isnt whey supposed to be much easier digesting than casein, why do sheep and goat milk give more trouble
I found whey less calming, more irritating than casein or cheese. Before taking antibiotics milk gave me the runs and goat milk more than cow milk. Cow milk has a casein to whey ratio of about 80/20 while it's inverse in goat and sheep milk. Maybe other factors were at play but that is my impression.

Hans

Forum Supporter
How’s the rest of your diet looking these days, Hans? Any experiments on the go or are you pretty settled?
No experiments, except that I'm going to make sure that I total around 3500-4000 calories from now. Sometimes I just find it hard to consume that amount of food. It's easy for others, but not so much for me.
The reason is because I'm going to max out my gains these next coming years, so I want to make sure my nutrition is on point. The only thing I might experiment with here and there is with supplements.
But also keep in mind that I will most likely shift things here and there with my diet. I'm having some bananas now for carbs as a smoothie. In the summer I'll have mango and papaya instead. Might experiment with higher egg intake. Higher doses of collagen. That kind of stuff.

Dr. B

No experiments, except that I'm going to make sure that I total around 3500-4000 calories from now. Sometimes I just find it hard to consume that amount of food. It's easy for others, but not so much for me.
The reason is because I'm going to max out my gains these next coming years, so I want to make sure my nutrition is on point. The only thing I might experiment with here and there is with supplements.
But also keep in mind that I will most likely shift things here and there with my diet. I'm having some bananas now for carbs as a smoothie. In the summer I'll have mango and papaya instead. Might experiment with higher egg intake. Higher doses of collagen. That kind of stuff.
Mate I forgot to ask before since you're in SA, have you been vaccine free, Xray free, and fluoridated water free your entire life?
Are there any supplements or hormones you're looking to experiment with?
I recently actually started having organic bananna chips. easy to eat, and the ingredients are banannas, organic coconut oil and sugar, so a handful of those is also a good way to get some banannas and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
also started dried mangoes and pineapple, and gonna add in some good raisins. was already having dates and figs, and may also add in some dried olives if i can find good ones with no added ingredients

Apple

Sefton10

I'm having some bananas now for carbs as a smoothie. In the summer I'll have mango and papaya instead.
On paper bananas are great - cheap, good carb source, tasty, versatile. In practice they just never sit right for me if eaten on the regular. Not sure why. Serotonin the easy explantation but could be something else.

Dr. B

@Mr.Bollox Ahh, the polysorbates, I didn't even think about someone adding that to milk let alone to food. Here, if they add D they add the dissolved oil before homogenization so it spreads out evenly with the milkfat.

Silicon is an anticaking agent yes, and I think if they use powdered vitamins that would most likely show up at least in trace amounts, I cant think of another reason why it would be there. And if I remember correctly, some milks did have carrageenan. Here also all the chocolatemilks have carrageenan. I dont think you can get it to be so smooth without something.

Although I acknowledge that random mutations exist, I see genes dependent on the environment, and they mutate due to need to mutate. I just dont see why through randomness most cows would become A1. There is no need.

What do you think is behind the decreased oral bacteria from A2 milk? A2 cows being less sick and having better bacteria or antibacterial peptides? The A1 casein being bad to digest thus feeding bacteria?

I haven't yet and Im definitely going to, have to first source it as it isnt available in the grocery store. The white tongue isnt candida, its bacteria.

which country are you in mate
Im not sure many of the milks use silica or maybe its shared equipment causing it. the vitamin fortified mixes seem to always have polysorbate 80 and propylene glycol, maybe some of them use powdered vitamin mixes instead of liquid, and those have silica...

all the flavored ive seen have carrageenan besides one or two organic brands, and 711s organic chocolate milk which uses gellan gum instead of carrageenan.
A1 is officially a 'genetic mutation' which really is just codeword for disease, poor metabolism, toxins, pufa, etc... but they say it developed 1500 years ago, who knows if the cows were fed pufa, or fed animal meat, or other cows meat or in poor sanitary conditions...
supposedly the mad cow disease being caused by cannibalism could be a lie, it may actually be radiation disease

im not sure,
i dont think its intestinal digestion. because the effect is quite immediate.
im not sure if it's A2 vs A1 milk, or something specific to the type of cow, or the type of pasteurization.
grass fed vs not grass fed, organic vs not organic, homogenized vs not dont seem to be relevant. since 100% grass fed milks can cause the odor and white tongue buildup, and non homogenized milks can cause it...

Rasaari

which country are you in mate
Im not sure many of the milks use silica or maybe its shared equipment causing it. the vitamin fortified mixes seem to always have polysorbate 80 and propylene glycol, maybe some of them use powdered vitamin mixes instead of liquid, and those have silica...

all the flavored ive seen have carrageenan besides one or two organic brands, and 711s organic chocolate milk which uses gellan gum instead of carrageenan.
A1 is officially a 'genetic mutation' which really is just codeword for disease, poor metabolism, toxins, pufa, etc... but they say it developed 1500 years ago, who knows if the cows were fed pufa, or fed animal meat, or other cows meat or in poor sanitary conditions...
supposedly the mad cow disease being caused by cannibalism could be a lie, it may actually be radiation disease

im not sure,
i dont think its intestinal digestion. because the effect is quite immediate.
im not sure if it's A2 vs A1 milk, or something specific to the type of cow, or the type of pasteurization.
grass fed vs not grass fed, organic vs not organic, homogenized vs not dont seem to be relevant. since 100% grass fed milks can cause the odor and white tongue buildup, and non homogenized milks can cause it..
Finland
It must be the difference in pasteurization, or the A1s are really sick and have bad bacteria.
On paper bananas are great - cheap, good carb source, tasty, versatile. In practice they just never sit right for me if eaten on the regular. Not sure why. Serotonin the easy explantation but could be something else.
Best way to make bananas is to fry them when they are properly ripe. Some refined CO, honey, and maybe a pinch of cinnamon. Still it really doesnt sit that well...Boiled potatos seem to be least irritating starch.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Finland
It must be the difference in pasteurization, or the A1s are really sick and have bad bacteria.

Best way to make bananas is to fry them when they are properly ripe. Some refined CO, honey, and maybe a pinch of cinnamon. Still it really doesnt sit that well...Boiled potatos seem to be least irritating starch.
the bacteria would be related to the mouth/tongue bacteria themselves right? since the effect occurs soon after even during drinking, not like you drink it, and after 20 minutes of digestion bad breath comes

Rasaari

the bacteria would be related to the mouth/tongue bacteria themselves right? since the effect occurs soon after even during drinking, not like you drink it, and after 20 minutes of digestion bad breath comes
No, for me it takes time for the bacteria to build up, like the whole day. Then I brush it in the evening somewhat. It could be just intestinal bacteria for me.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah, that also gave me a little gut irritation in the past, but currently, I seem to be tolerating them fine. Could be because I'm getting them from a local farm instead of from the supermarket where they come from mass farming elsewhere.

Dr. B

the organic fruits, of all kinds taste better and seem to digest better here in the US. there's dried banana chips available which are also soaked in coconut oil and sugar. those taste good, and it appears the coconut oil prevents them from browning. they look white yellow just like a fresh cut bananna.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals