I took Kratom and now my OCD is worse than ever

milk

In my long search for substances that might alleviate my depression, anxiety and OCD, I finally tried the famous kratom. I went through three 50 g bags in about two weeks. After I was done, the next day I developed a new OCD obsession. Morning sun helps make the obsession diminish, and I hope it eventually goes away, but it's a very annoying obsession.

I think kratom raises serotonin levels, so I'm ordering some niacinamide to deal with that. I'd appreciate any suggestion here.

Last edited:

Phosphor

I don't know what kind of kratom you took, but I have taken Bali to relieve uncomfortable mental states. I'm pretty sure it acts a little like an opiate, and my effective dose was 1/4 teaspoon per hundred pounds of body weight. If you were taking a lot more than that, I would think the results might not be so wonderful, and a rebound could easily happen when you stop.
Surely everyone here knows about PANDAS in children, caused by strep infections? I have always wondered why adults are not checked for this. I would think there would be rife frequencies that could take care of strep if it is the problem.
I have a dear friend with OCD who is also a hoarder. I think he is "on the spectrum" but not obviously so because he is so intelligent that he has figured out how to interact socially, and he does meet people's eyes when they talk. However, he also makes gross social mistakes at times that a normie would not make, such as not realizing when a woman thinks he is stalking her (he is totally harmless.)
So there's more thought for the thinking pot.

JamesKing

It's hard to say what caused the increase in OCD, maybe you had withdrawal syndrome? The main thing is not to increase the dose, but just try to reduce it little by little every day, hope you`ll feel better.

ThinPicking

Feeling better @milk?

If yes could you communicate your experience/recovery with user @Action here?

JamesKing

It's hard to say what caused the increase in OCD, maybe you had withdrawal syndrome? The main thing is not to increase the dose, but just try to reduce it little by little every day, hope you`ll feel better. I think you can read a lot of info on this source: Best Kratom Vendors 2022: Buy Kratom Online from Top Vendors. I drink Kratom as a tea, often with the lemon juice, honey or sugar to reduce the strong bitter taste. I read somewhere that lemon juice promotes a more active extraction of the active ingredients from the raw material. And remember about the dosage: in low doses (2 - 3gr.) the plant acts as a stimulant, and in higher doses (from 3gr. to 8gr.) as an analgesic and relaxant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals