Vitamin K2 MK4

Average Guy

Hey guys, just wanted to say this is my first post but i've been a reader of the site for quite some time. I've sifted through many threads including ones about vitamin k, but I had my own questions too. I am to put it in simple terms a meat and potatoes diet kind of guy. I don't like vegetables, except peas, and I eat a lot of pastas and dairy too. Needless to say i'm sure i've been defiecent in several things for a long time. I take many supplements and sometimes greens to help with this, but I have to say I haven't felt as good as I do now in ages since I began vitamin k2. I started about two weeks ago, first with MK7 which i can not tolerate at all. It made me very anxious, and not well, almost like an inner restlessness. It's hard to explain. I did however notice a bit more clarity though also, so I thought maybe I'm heading in the right direction. Well I decided to try MK4 and it has been great. Virtually no side effects and I feel very good when taking it. It's like a "smooth" sensation comes over my body, like pain just goes away. However, starting yesterday I noticed some achyness in my shoulder, and I'm wondering if it is possibly diffusing calcium buildup in my joints? I have had high calcium symptoms for a long time, i.e., restless leg syndrome, general anxiety, symptoms of high glutamate. Taurine helps tremendously. I've read that K2 should be taken with vitamins D and A also for assimilation, however I also thought that maybe running K2 without the others for a brief period would help to reduce my already high levels of calcium. Could I be reaching a point now after two weeks that I need to supplement with the others? Maybe in the form of Cod Liver Oil? Thanks for any replies and help.

Wagner83

I decided to try k2 mk4 again on the scrotum and like white button mushroom broth it leads to joints /nerve pain, if I carry stuff around my disks feel like they are too close to each other and crushed somewhat. Things that lower aromatase potently do that for me (unfortunately).

OP
A

Average Guy

Thanks. I'm actually in TRT so the extra aromatase inhibition is an added benefit since trying to estrogen dialed in can be a challenge. I added a dose of CLO after my initial post and my joints felt really good the rest of the day. Had a very good workout at the gym too. The CLO seemed to add a bit of energy too.

BrianF

Hey guys, just wanted to say this is my first post but i've been a reader of the site for quite some time. I've sifted through many threads including ones about vitamin k, but I had my own questions too. I am to put it in simple terms a meat and potatoes diet kind of guy. I don't like vegetables, except peas, and I eat a lot of pastas and dairy too. Needless to say i'm sure i've been defiecent in several things for a long time. I take many supplements and sometimes greens to help with this, but I have to say I haven't felt as good as I do now in ages since I began vitamin k2. I started about two weeks ago, first with MK7 which i can not tolerate at all. It made me very anxious, and not well, almost like an inner restlessness. It's hard to explain. I did however notice a bit more clarity though also, so I thought maybe I'm heading in the right direction. Well I decided to try MK4 and it has been great. Virtually no side effects and I feel very good when taking it. It's like a "smooth" sensation comes over my body, like pain just goes away. However, starting yesterday I noticed some achyness in my shoulder, and I'm wondering if it is possibly diffusing calcium buildup in my joints? I have had high calcium symptoms for a long time, i.e., restless leg syndrome, general anxiety, symptoms of high glutamate. Taurine helps tremendously. I've read that K2 should be taken with vitamins D and A also for assimilation, however I also thought that maybe running K2 without the others for a brief period would help to reduce my already high levels of calcium. Could I be reaching a point now after two weeks that I need to supplement with the others? Maybe in the form of Cod Liver Oil? Thanks for any replies and help.

I try to keep supplementation down, but Magnesium is as important as A,D&K2 for calcium processing. A lack of it will also bring up symptoms such as you described like anxiety, restless leg etc. A cheap bottle of Mag tablets should tell you if thats the case. Swallow a few each day for. couple of days and you might notice a difference. Its an important and overlooked mineral.

Lurker

I don’t think anyone here familiar with Ray’s work is going to recommend CLO. Pufa is the devil.

Might add magnesium (e.g. broth from greens) and glycine (bone broth or gelatin) to the mix.

But honestly some days are better than others and it’s hard to always pinpoint the cause.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals