Overproduction Of Adrenalin Caused By Stress/worry/anxiety. Now How To Fix?

Waynish

People seem to view their bodies as something separate that does stuff they don't like. Everyone I've met who really knows how to meditate can under react to basically any stressor, if they so please. Does this mean that we need to reduce the biochemistry of meditators and develop a magic pill that causes that biochemistry in others? Or... Maybe it means that if we desire the fruits, then we must labor.

OP
E

edd00

People seem to view their bodies as something separate that does stuff they don't like. Everyone I've met who really knows how to meditate can under react to basically any stressor, if they so please. Does this mean that we need to reduce the biochemistry of meditators and develop a magic pill that causes that biochemistry in others? Or... Maybe it means that if we desire the fruits, then we must labor.
I began meditation about 1 week ago. It helps. However you cannot deny that a good meal plan can only help. A wise philosopher once said, "let food by thy medicine." I'm just trying to attain health in all dimensions.

It seems from your comment you think I am lazy or someting? Did I ask for a pill? Did I ask for a quick solution? Nope. I only asked for help.

Makrosky

I'll second Captain Coconut's suggestion of trying low dose lithium orotate. It costs less than 5 bucks and you should notice immediately if it helps or not.

OP
E

edd00

I'll second Captain Coconut's suggestion of trying low dose lithium orotate. It costs less than 5 bucks and you should notice immediately if it helps or not.
Thank you for your help!

However I really want to do this in a "natural" kind of way . I've taken some things in the past to try to balance myself out and it never works out right I'm afraid.

Makrosky

Thank you for your help!

However I really want to do this in a "natural" kind of way . I've taken some things in the past to try to balance myself out and it never works out right I'm afraid.
What do you mean "natural" ? Lithium is a mineral found in trace ammounts in food and water. I don't see any difference on using it than in taking a gram of vitamin C, a 1/4 tsp of celtic sea salt, a vitamin b complex, etc...

Or by "natural" you mean just using food, exercise, etc.?

Sometimes you need to break a stress vicious circle with some supplements or you won't make any advance.

I used to meditate a lot. I became very resilient and good at handling stress. I took on a lot of challenges most would consider very high stress, I worked a lot and eventually stopped meditating as much. Over time I developed burn out, constant working eventually got to me. I then tried to meditate to get back to normal, unfortunately it simply made very little difference. There were some key substances I took that helped me get back to normal, and now I am able to meditate more effectively. Supplements definitely can be a crutch, sometimes without a crutch you will never get back up to walking, conversely if you rely on the crutch to often you may impede your progress. The irony I find is that training oneself to be less effected to stress can potentially set oneself to more or less ignore vital biological signals which are in place to tell you to take a break or rest or run away or fight when it is important to do so. In the end blunting one’s reaction to these signals seems more detrimental then simply having normal stress responses and not taking on too much work etc. E.g. Simply because you have quieted your nervous system to not feel pain, doesn’t mean damage is not being done. I think one can go too far with meditation, work, supplements or anything, extremes in most cases are not favorable.

Last edited:
OP
E

edd00

What do you mean "natural" ? Lithium is a mineral found in trace ammounts in food and water. I don't see any difference on using it than in taking a gram of vitamin C, a 1/4 tsp of celtic sea salt, a vitamin b complex, etc...

Or by "natural" you mean just using food, exercise, etc.?

Sometimes you need to break a stress vicious circle with some supplements or you won't make any advance.
Yes I meant just by food and exercise...ok let my try it with food and exercise first and then if all else fails I have lithium in my back pocket...actually maybe there are some food sources of lithium?? Hmm I will research that thanks!

OP
E

edd00

I used to meditate a lot. I became very resilient and good at handling stress. I took on a lot of challenges most would consider very high stress, I worked a lot and eventually stopped meditating as much. Over time I developed burn out, constant working eventually got to me. I then tried to meditate to get back to normal, unfortunately it simply made very little difference. There were some key substances I took that helped me get back to normal, and now I am able to meditate more effectively. Supplements definitely can be a crutch, sometimes without a crutch you will never get back up to walking, conversely if you rely on the crutch to often you may impede your progress. The irony I find is that training oneself to be less effected to stress can potentially set oneself to more or less ignore vital biological signals which are in place to tell you to take a break or rest or run away or fight when it is important to do so. In the end blunting one’s reaction to these signals seems more detrimental then simply having normal stress responses and not taking on too much work etc. E.g. Simply because you have quieted your nervous system to not feel pain, doesn’t mean damage is not being done. I think one can go too far with meditation, work, supplements or anything, extremes in most cases are not favorable.
Right that's why I don't want to "numb myself out" on any pills. Im not looking to be Superman here lol I just wanna get back to normal

Lithium or anything I mentioned earlier are not particularly numbing in small doses, they are normalizing. I was not able to correct my stress issue simply through food which is why I mentioned what I did. Anyway good luck!

OP
E

edd00

Lithium or anything I mentioned earlier are not particularly numbing in small doses, they are normalizing. I was not able to correct my stress issue simply through food which is why I mentioned what I did. Anyway good luck!
Ok I guess I can research it thank you!

Elize

Hi. What impact would lithium have on Hashimoto thyroid issues? Worry that it would make me more hypo.

Thanks
Elize

Hi. What impact would lithium have on Hashimoto thyroid issues? Worry that it would make me more hypo.

Thanks
Elize

My understanding is a small percentage of people react negatively to the low dose intake. I don't think low dose can cause any permanent thyroid troubles but I haven't researched this much as I have not noticed any negative effects myself. I reach temps of 99 on most days and I take sometimes 20mg in a day.

Elize

Great thanks. I am always very cold so perhaps it will help me to feel warmer.

Ella

Forum Supporter
Salt.

I've used up to 1/4tsp every half-hour with no negative reactions.

You can also use OJ for carbs. It will work much better than sugar.

In sympathetic overdrive, sodium is lost incredibly fast. Adrenaline is produced to get sugar to your workers - your cells. Give them what they need to keep them alive. It is a medical emergency, so you need to act quickly. You are the paramedic being called to action to attend a life threatening situation. You are not being called to run around like a chook with its head cut off - you are called to action to save cellular lives. Makes sure you are well versed in triage. Quick fixes to prevent cellular genocide.
  • Water + salt on the hour works nicely.
  • Milk + sugar & salt.
  • OJ + sugar & salt.
  • Salty Gelatin broth
  • OJ + Gelatin
  • Mash Potato + salt + milk + butter
  • Milkshakes
  • Ice coffee made with ice cream
  • Ice cream or other comfort food.
  • OJ or milk + brewer's yeast or nutritional yeast
  • Thyroid
  • Progesterone
  • Sunshine, red light and Vitamin D
Stick to the basic needs of cells. Anything more complicated means your poor stressed and dying cells have to work harder. Always work towards preventing cellular genocide. You may not feel hungry but you have a responsibility to prevent cellular stress and death. A paramedic does not attend an accident and ask the injured person to run around the block. Not disputing activating large muscles by running on the spot, pacing and running doesn't work; only driving home why adrenaline is triggered in the first instance and what cells require to restore homeostasis. The basics are IV glucose, saline and address electrolyte losses.

OP
E

edd00

Е
In sympathetic overdrive, sodium is lost incredibly fast. Adrenaline is produced to get sugar to your workers - your cells. Give them what they need to keep them alive. It is a medical emergency, so you need to act quickly. You are the paramedic being called to action to attend a life threatening situation. You are not being called to run around like a chook with its head cut off - you are called to action to save cellular lives. Makes sure you are well versed in triage. Quick fixes to prevent cellular genocide.
  • Milk + sugar & salt.
  • OJ + sugar & salt.
  • Salty Gelatin broth
  • OJ + Gelatin
  • Milkshakes
  • Thyroid
  • Progesterone
Stick to the basic needs of cells. Anything more complicated means your poor stressed and dying cells have to work harder. Always work towards preventing cellular genocide. You may not feel hungry but you have a responsibility to prevent cellular stress and death. A paramedic does not attend an accident and ask the injured person to run around the block. Not disputing activating large muscles by running on the spot, pacing and running doesn't work; only driving home why adrenaline is triggered in the first instance and what cells require to restore homeostasis. The basics are IV glucose, saline and address electrolyte losses.
THIS IS AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Elize

Thanks so much for this. Would noon dairy ice cream work? I have problems with dairy.

Elize

• Milk + sugar & salt.
  • OJ + sugar & salt.
  • Salty Gelatin broth
  • OJ + Gelatin
  • Milkshakes
  • Thyroid
  • Progesterone

Well put! I agree, exercise should be avoided until proper rest and repair has taken place, though short walks are probably still helpful. I like your example of the cells as your workers. I find it helpful to think of it that way, these workers will do great work if you provide them with the right tools (nutrients) and allow them to work the shifts that they desire (good sleep and stable circadian rythm) and with minimal interruptions (low stress lifestyle). The great thing is they work for you but do not need you to really manage them at all, once they are set up with what they need, you can go about doing something else, they are the ideal employees really. The idea that one can simply exercise themself out of a stressed state is totally dangerous advice. I made a similar mistake when I decided to do a week long water fast in hopes that it would help me feel better, that made things so much worse. After that I tried high intensity interval training, another huge mistake. The lesson I learned is to never fast or exercise when I feel extremely crappy, now I save that stuff for when I feel good or just slightly off.

Last edited:

Ella

Forum Supporter
they are the ideal employees really

They are truly the most amazing workers - I am forever in awe.

now I save that stuff for when I feel good or just slightly off

Yes, when energy and well-being is high, energy is indefatigable and the body craves being physical and moving all the time. But when energy is low, we must learn not to expend and allow time to heal, recuperate and regenerate. These workers require stability and routine - not being on high alert 24/7 putting out fires.

these workers will do great work if you provide them with the right tools (nutrients) and allow them to work the shifts that they desire (good sleep and stable circadian rythm) and with minimal interruptions (low stress lifestyle). The great thing is they work for you but do not need you to really manage them at all, once they are set up with what they need, you can go about doing something else,

Excellent and well said. When they are purring along beautifully, we can focus on achieving our heart's desires.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals