Fixed My Daytime Temps; Still Waking Up With 36 Celsius Though

Ableton

Hi guys,

so I fixed my daytime temps the last couple of months. Just copy pasting another comment of mine in here to explain what I did:

Fixed anemia (got my temps from like 36 to 36,2; it was bad)
This brought down my TSH as well. It was 4,4; and after iron supps at 3,4. And I have no doubt it has since fallen, since my temperatures were still garbage last time I had it measured

Upped my cals by 1000 to 3500 on peat diet (I am/was really lean)
Drinking 1L milk a day as I had high blood calcium indicating calcium deficiency (high blood calcium through bone leaking), it also supresses parathyroid apparently
In order to get this calcium in my bones I take 1 drop Kuinone (vit k)
I get a lot of sun now. The combination of calcium, vit d and vit k is crucial and I believe will fix the hair loss of some people. I read somewhere that Ray Peat apparently said something similar. Can't grow hair if you do not have calcium to grow it.
Taking cypro to be able to digest all of this lactose and the cal increase in food. 0,5 mg. Anti-Serotonin and Anti-Histamine (I have some allergies) might help as well, on a hormonal level.
Taking some Magnesium to balance out all of this calcium a bit.

This got my temps to like 36,5, where I stagnated a bit.

Then I quit coffee, since I figures I needed to go to my metabolic baseline.
At the same time I added aspirine (taken with k2, another nice combo) and grass fed beef gelatine broth.

My temps are now at 37. Changes in contrast to the 36,5 time: No more cold extremities, even in high adrenaline situations. Great sleep, no more waking up, peeing at night, and so on. I just sleep 7-9 hours. "Flatter" energy, steady energy flow, no ups and downs.

The thing is, I am still waking up with 35,9-36,1 degree Celsius. I feel and look (water retention) like utter shite in the morning.
However, my sleep has improved. I do not wake up anymore, and generally just wake up naturally after sleeping 7-9 hours, which is really great.
What is going on here?
I take cypro and aspirin with dinner. Dinner before going to sleep is usually 1 hour before, is that a big deal? I try to have some OJ and Milk before bed.
Should I just sit it out and hope it improves like my daytime temps did?

Elize

Cypro and aspirin lowers cortisol. You may have low morning cortisol. That's what I found.

OP
A

Ableton

Cypro and aspirin lowers cortisol. You may have low morning cortisol. That's what I found.

hey, thanks!
But that is also kind of the point, or what I achieved during daytimes.
Teaching my body to make energy from food instead of cortisol.
How do I do that at night?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals