How To Fix Asymmetrical Skull ?

GelatinGoblin

I dabbled in bone growth supps and did a lot of research and I got to the conclusion that Resorption is not worth it. Naturally if you are less then 25 your bones are fairly malabale, that being said how old are you? If you are older maybe but still, I think it is a big, big waste of your time. Providing the right resources and your body will fix itself and your cranofaical issue will be resolved.
I really think Exogenous sources of Endogenous Steroids like Progesterone, Pregnenolone,. DHEA or some mix of them will benefit you. But if your foundation is broken then don't bother. Avoid PUFA like your life depends on it, minimum 3,000 Cal's per day, maybe Red Light and Thyroid medicine, high or medium Protein (with good Gelatin intake for Glycine to counteract Methionine, Tryptophan), more Sugar intake (Dates, Orange Juice, Ripe Fruit, Milk, Honey), morning (6:30-8 AM) sunlight exposure, regular sleep schedule, maybe B vitamins, good Protein and Sugar intake throughout the day, keep your Glycogen stores full and Amino-Acids in the blood... Etc etc.
Just implement Peat; then dabble in things like Thyroid medicine, Neurosteroids, K2 (maybe you can start right away, just have good Cholesterol intake from Beef Heart, Beef, Milk etc.) MK-4 (don't bother with MK-7) and in theory you should get plenty of growth and skeletal change even... I think your cranofaical problems should resolve too. Mewing, upper teeth in contact with lower teeth, good posture, allow for proper airway.
But really just implement Peat, I can't give much advice on how to implement, for that read the articles, maybe more threads,ask question and research. After that and achieving proper Thyroid function then dabble in supps (Although B Vitamins and K2 Mk-4 you could probably start right away).