Why is having an alien skull so popular across different civilizations - Is there an advantage to head-binding/having an elongated skull ?

K

Kayaker

I'm surprised nobody has taken a look at Peat's head. For some reason, I recall taking a look at William Blake's head in that context.

Khaled MK

Interesting.

So people with dolichocephalic skull type are the most free and dopamine producing humans?

9780867156164_0276_002.jpg
Freedom can be subjective but yes dolis are more dopamine driven than other types

amd

Foot Binding
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding

Foot binding was the Chinese custom of breaking and tightly binding the feet of young girls in order to change their shape and size. Feet altered by foot binding were known as lotus feet, and the shoes made for these feet were known as lotus shoes.

In late imperial China, bound feet were considered a status symbol and a mark of beauty. However, foot binding was a painful practice that limited the mobility of women and resulted in lifelong disabilities.

The prevalence and practice of foot binding varied over time and by region and social class. The practice may have originated among court dancers during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period in 10th century China, and gradually became popular among the elite during the Song dynasty.

Foot binding eventually spread to lower social classes by the Qing dynasty (1636-1912).

In 1664, the Manchu Kangxi Emperor attempted to ban the practice, but failed.

In some areas foot binding raised marriage prospects. It has been estimated that by the 19th century, 40–50% of all Chinese women may have had bound feet, rising to almost 100% in upper-class Han Chinese women.

In the late 19th century, Christian missionaries and Chinese reformers challenged the practice; however, it was not until the early 20th century that the practice began to die out, following the efforts of anti-foot binding campaigns. By 2007, only a small handful of elderly Chinese women whose feet had been bound were still alive.

A_Chinese_Golden_Lily_Foot,_Lai_Afong,_c1870s.jpg

Last edited:

Kykeon

call me crazy but i think (geo-)magnetism is overlooked.
Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy So maybe the pyramids had multiple purpose? charging seeds?
Seed exposure to magnetic field enhances their growth and germination rate. This is well documented and can easily be tested.
1634761675538.png

I have once met someone who jumped in one of the sarcophagus sites and he said he had a great surge of energy while being in there. That was in the 70s when guides didnt pay alot of attention apparently, but i can not really confirm the story. Could be nonsense.
1634762984224.png

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

call me crazy but i think (geo-)magnetism is overlooked.
Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy So maybe the pyramids had multiple purpose? charging seeds?
Seed exposure to magnetic field enhances their growth and germination rate. This is well documented and can easily be tested.
View attachment 29212

I have once met someone who jumped in one of the sarcophagus sites and he said he had a great surge of energy while being in there. That was in the 70s when guides didnt pay alot of attention apparently, but i can not really confirm the story. Could be nonsense.
View attachment 29213
Very Interesting - I too think the Egyptians were extremely advanced with their knowledge of these things - I noticed they liked to wear gold a lot and I was looking at this thread the other day

images.jpg

That gold may increase progesterone ? I find it interesting they had an affinity for headwear and gold especially on the head - Cleopatra portrait above and the elongated skulls - I think maybe they realized all the advantages to having/wearing these things had on their energy

maybe they didn't know the exact science/reasoning behind these things but i think they still figured everything out based on the feel of things.

I was listening to this the other day ... Dr. Peat saying that magnets have a profound effect on the brains and gonads when referring to a russian researcher - i emailed him about this today about specifics - willput his response here when he responds

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjoI2hfyAk&ab_channel=RayPeatClips

amd

There's a long history of human mutilations to externally differentiate from other groups.

This is especially true of royalty.

https://guzhuangheaven.tumblr.com/post/182597279835/can-you-possibly-explain-nail-guards-to-me-or

"Long nails were seen as a symbol of wealth as it meant they did not have to do manual labour."

From the video above:

Then we look at the foramen magnum. That is where your spinal column and circulatory system enters the bottom of your skull.

As you can see, it's right in the center of balance in your skull, but with the Paracas it's two and a half centimeters or one inch back. So that is a genetic characteristic.

Drawing conclusions from ...

By the way, if the gods made us by adding their own DNA (in their image), we are the aliens, there wouldn't be a point in looking for alien DNA in some groups, because we have it in us.

L. A. Marzulli's Skull Expert Speaks Out about Paracas "Sub-Species"

[YouTube video in page not available]

Woodward also said that the palate was shaped like a C rather than a U, meaning that the palate was wider and shallower. He also claims that the openings allowing for nerve and blood vessel attachments for the muscles that control the jaw, the foramen ovales, were missing “and there was no place for them.” Fortunately, I was able to find one of Marzulli’s team’s presentation slides in which the supposed anomaly appears:
As you can see, in the first photo the pointer is aiming at two small holes before the foramen magnum. These are the foramen ovales. They do not appear in the elongated skulls photographed by Woodward, but they are present in the one photographed by Foerster. The skulls Woodward photographed also seem to be in rough shape; I wonder if they were partially fossilized and if there is calcification that might have covered over the holes. Their presence in other elongated skulls argues against this being a genetic trait of Nephilim. In a quick review of the archaeological literature, I found references in some articles to the foramen ovales being filled in or sealed up in partially fossilized skulls. Admittedly, it is a topic so obscure that virtually nothing has been written about it.
From this, Woodward derived a faulty conclusion: He determined that if head binding does not affect the base of the skull, then any changes to the base of the skull must be genetic. He failed to eliminate other potential explanations before leaping the conclusion that we are looking at a confounding mixture of (a) European, (b) Fallen Angel, and (c) new subspecies of human DNA.

The problem is that Woodward started out doing the right thing, asking more qualified scholars for help. But he asked them before he started examining the skulls and without showing them the skulls or asking for their opinion on his findings once he made them. Thus, he is applying hypothetical and general statements made by these experts as support for specific claims they never evaluated. A better approach might have been to ask the experts for their opinion on these specific skulls and whether there were alternative explanations for the features identified.
As you can see, when compared scientifically and centered in a fixed point in the anatomy, rather than compared in one single measurement as Woodward did, all of the morphological differences he observed fall within the expected variation. He got fooled by the projection of the face and the foreshortening of the rear of the skull, making it look like the foramen magnum is farther back in the skull, when really the features at the front and back of the skull have been remodeled.

Woodward finished with the claim that the sagittal suture is missing in these skulls, but here again this feature has been recognized in bound and elongated skulls for more than a century and attributed to the pressure of binding forcing premature closure, as Christine White reported in a 1996 study in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, and which can be found in literature going back to the Victorians.

So, while I don’t have any definitive explanation for the foramen ovales in the Paracas skulls, nearly all of the other identified features have already been researched and discussed in academic literature, which somehow Woodward has either chosen to reject in favor of a Biblical fantasy or does not know. Basically, it seems to come down to a case of an inexpert researcher imagining he has discovered the unknown when the answers have already been published.

Last edited:

amd

"This hominin species survived until 335,000-226,000 years ago, placing it in continental Africa at the same time as the early ancestors of anatomically modern Homo sapiens were arising."

New fossil remains of Homo naledi from the Lesedi Chamber, South Africa
https://elifesciences.org/articles/24232

d.jpg

lax 24232_elife-24232-fig34-v1.tif.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

Last edited:

amd

Foerster keeps repeating "that's a genetic trait" or a "genetic anomaly", but there's no proof that the "visual" characteristics of the skulls are genetic.

Below is his interpretation of the mitochondrial DNA results from the Paracas skulls (taken at face value - genetic contamination not withstanding), which simply associate them to different haplogroups.

And don't forget:

Hidden Inca Tours
https://hiddenincatours.com/shop/tours/major-tours/november-2021-explore-the-mysteries-of-peru-and-bolivia-tour/

November 2021: Explore the Mysteries of Peru and Bolivia Tour

Paracas Elongated Skulls Of Peru: The DNA Results, Morphological Anomalies, And Blood Type Surprises (Brien Foerster)
https://youtu.be/PP9B6l_burY

"So the results that we got, four of the elongated skulls were of haplogroup B, which relates to the fact that there was Native American ancestry involved, but the other ones were not. And the most common haplogroups that showed up were U2e and also H, H1a and H2.

If you look at where the most prevalent percentage of U2e and the H1's are it is in between the Black and Caspian Seas, as in the Caucasus mountains."

"Now in part one I briefly discussed the anomalies [DNA test results are about haplogroups, not elongated skulls' characteristics] that were found in a number of the elongated skulls, 18 were tested and good results came from about 12 or 13 of them.

And the most commonality that I can glean from this is that the occurrence of the U2e haplogroup and the occurrence of H haplogroup, including possibly H1 and H1a, maybe even H2, mean that the point of origin for the Paracas would appear to be somewhere in the Caucasus area, in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.

Now after doing a little more research, I've been able to focus on more the Black Sea area, and actually Crimea. Now this may seem strange, but the DNA does seem to point in that direction.

And another interesting thing is that the largest elongated skulls in the world are found in Paracas, Peru. And then the second largest elongated skulls, which look very much similar to the Paracas, are found in the Black Sea area and in the Crimea."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals