If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7

Dr. B

Interesting - is there something specific I can eat or drink to really boost this or is it the supplement route ?
its a bunch of things and im not yet sure how much it would stress glutathione but it explains some people getting effects like hair loss from it and others seemingly not getting it
glutathione is made from certain amino acids and selenium, vitamin c/e, some of the b vitamins, also milk thistle, green tea extract, n acetyl cysteine, i believe cruciferous veggies/broccoli/sulforaphane boost it
those herbs may not be Peaty, as the milk thistle has some positives but could also boost estrogen iirc
green tea extract iirc is a 5 ar inhibitor, maybe also aromatase inhibitor

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

its a bunch of things and im not yet sure how much it would stress glutathione but it explains some people getting effects like hair loss from it and others seemingly not getting it
glutathione is made from certain amino acids and also selenium, vitamin c/e, some of the b vitamins, also milk thistle, green tea extract, n acetyl cysteine, i believe cruciferous veggies/broccoli/sulforaphane
those herbs may not be Peaty, as the milk thistle has some positives but could also boost estrogen iirc
green tea extract iirc is a 5 ar inhibitor, maybe also aromatase inhibitor

Interesting - this explains a lot - I've been craving OJ a lot more lately and tolerating a lot larger amounts I noticed since starting K2

V

valdz

there unfortunately could be scams on there, like people selling cheap milk passing it off as raw, and with no liabilities in states where raw milk is illegal for direct sale, some states you have to sign a contract saying you wont hold the farm/farmer accountable even if the milk causes injury, death, disease etc
I agree b/c I’ve signed the contract from this farm located next state over. Literally yesterday I just found out from a local farmer (where I now get my milk) that selling raw milk to another state is illegal. Idk now if I’ll continue buying raw milk from a farm outside my state (except the Amish bread, etc). Thanks for looking out Mr B!

Dr. B

I agree b/c I’ve signed the contract from this farm located next state over. Literally yesterday I just found out from a local farmer (where I now get my milk) that selling raw milk to another state is illegal. Idk now if I’ll continue buying raw milk from a farm outside my state (except the Amish bread, etc). Thanks for looking out Mr B!
i think you can sell it if you label it as pet milk, or as not suitable for human consumption. the dutch meadows farms website ships everywhere in the us, their milk has an fda disclaimer. its the only raw milk ive seen which is certified organic, since its located in PA and raw milk is legal for sale there. it doesnt taste very good.

V

valdz

i think you can sell it if you label it as pet milk, or as not suitable for human consumption. the dutch meadows farms website ships everywhere in the us, their milk has an fda disclaimer. its the only raw milk ive seen which is certified organic, since its located in PA and raw milk is legal for sale there. it doesnt taste very good.
I get mine from Meadow ridge farm in PA as well and have gotten their raw goat and cow milk with no issues. Its just the delivery fees adds up especially I get soap, bread, etc from them but Dutch Meadows farm cost way more with their fees.

Dr. B

I get mine from Meadow ridge farm in PA as well and have gotten their raw goat and cow milk with no issues. Its just the delivery fees adds up especially I get soap, bread, etc from them but Dutch Meadows farm cost way more with their fees.
are you also in PA?
meadow ridge farm looks legit
have you tried their goats milk? hows the cow milk taste, how long does it last?
what do they do with the animal testes and all the organs, the eyeballs?
dutch meadows farm is very expensive, its a ripoff and their shipping method isnt good. they use ice packs in a cardboard box, it doesnt work well, the milk goes bad pretty quick. i got it just to see how dutch belt cow milk tastes since its a very rare cow. the milk isnt much different from regular holstein milk.

Explorer

This makes sense, I wore a headband today and switched to cap later my whole body warmed up within a few minutes after putting the cap on combined with central heating/keeping warm during cold months and being outside in warmth and sunlight in summer and good caloric intake and low PUFAs and lowering estrogen/cortisol/prolactin you should become a pro metabolical beast

V

valdz

are you also in PA?
meadow ridge farm looks legit
have you tried their goats milk? hows the cow milk taste, how long does it last?
what do they do with the animal testes and all the organs, the eyeballs?
dutch meadows farm is very expensive, its a ripoff and their shipping method isnt good. they use ice packs in a cardboard box, it doesnt work well, the milk goes bad pretty quick. i got it just to see how dutch belt cow milk tastes since its a very rare cow. the milk isnt much different from regular holstein milk.
no in CT and I like them and been a member for over a yr and half. I drank goat's milk most of 2020 then switch to cow's milk b/c it was getting too expensive. I like the taste of both. I used to bring to work a mason jar of goats milk + maple syrup and enjoyed it. As long as the milk is stored in the fridge in 32 degrees I can make it last over a week. Few times I bought 1 1/2 gal and froze the half gal and make it last in time for the next delivery... They do sell organ meats such as calf liver, chicken liver/heart, tongue but i don't think i've seen testes and eyeballs. I just stopped buying organ meats from them and milk for now b/c I've found a local farm that sells raw milk and another farm that has organ meats for a lesser price than MRF. MRF delivers in a huge cooler filled with ice to a host near me where I pick up my items. I'll attach some things about milk and their beef products but they have way more than that.

Attachments

• MRF beef.png
    MRF beef.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 10
  • MilkMatters.pdf
    50 KB · Views: 5

Dr. B

no in CT and I like them and been a member for over a yr and half. I drank goat's milk most of 2020 then switch to cow's milk b/c it was getting too expensive. I like the taste of both. I used to bring to work a mason jar of goats milk + maple syrup and enjoyed it. As long as the milk is stored in the fridge in 32 degrees I can make it last over a week. Few times I bought 1 1/2 gal and froze the half gal and make it last in time for the next delivery... They do sell organ meats such as calf liver, chicken liver/heart, tongue but i don't think i've seen testes and eyeballs. I just stopped buying organ meats from them and milk for now b/c I've found a local farm that sells raw milk and another farm that has organ meats for a lesser price than MRF. MRF delivers in a huge cooler filled with ice to a host near me where I pick up my items. I'll attach some things about milk and their beef products but they have way more than that.
the ice cooler it doesnt make the milk go bad quickly? or do you pick up immediately after they deliver
have you found raw milk cheaper than theirs?
it seems tough finding an organic, A2, 100% grass fed milk for under $6 per half gallon, but that's the retail price so it makes sense the direct from farm price should be less, maybe as little as $4...
hows the taste of that cows milk did you notice any benefits to it switching from pasteurized

V

valdz

the ice cooler it doesnt make the milk go bad quickly? or do you pick up immediately after they deliver
have you found raw milk cheaper than theirs?
it seems tough finding an organic, A2, 100% grass fed milk for under $6 per half gallon, but that's the retail price so it makes sense the direct from farm price should be less, maybe as little as $4...
hows the taste of that cows milk did you notice any benefits to it switching from pasteurized
I pick it up the same day and I buy a gallon ($9.50) everytime and half gal is $5 plus 10% delivery for me as a CT resident. Other states has no delivery fee. I attached 2 screenshots under MRF cow dairy. I like the raw better b/c its creamier. I only get pasteurized if I run out or forget to order online from MRF. The raw milk I now get locally taste about the same as MRF and about the same price, $10/gal. When I was drinking raw goat milk last yr I was leaner. This yr when I switch to raw cow milk I gained some weight and have a little muscle on me. I also incorporate other supplements like vit K2, D, E, B-complex, B1, Tyromax, Pyrucet.

Attachments

• cow dairy.PNG
    cow dairy.PNG
    114.5 KB · Views: 20
  • cow dairy2.PNG
    cow dairy2.PNG
    162.4 KB · Views: 19

Roni123@

I've been a mewing fan for years, but I did it wrong, I sucked the back of the tongue, I really started it yesterday, brother have any tips for me?

rayban

I've been mewing for years and my palate is still not big enough to comfortably place my mouth without touching any teeth. The molars touch on the sides. Would invisalign be able to expand the palate? or regular braces?

soul_rebel

Anything not anecdotal talking about head insulation/head wear and its positive effects?

Quelsatron

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that mewing changes the skeleton in the slightest in adults, aside from poorly taken selfies.

Dr. B

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that mewing changes the skeleton in the slightest in adults, aside from poorly taken selfies.
shouldnt peating change it
more calcium/phosphorus, allowing for more proper bone buildup

rayban

shouldnt peating change it
more calcium/phosphorus, allowing for more proper bone buildup
As an adult the only way to get a noticeable change on your jaws is surgery, but mewing probably prevents from lossing definition very long term. However, im not sure if it's good to constantly put pressure on the tongue.

Vajra

When I had gotten the negative effects from Kuinone I had also rubbed it on my wrists with the same dosage- I have no idea what could be the case but the rest of haidut's supplements have always worked really well for me so I'm not sure could just be me because a lot of users on here seem to have no problem with Kuinone
You think it could be the fact you're probably absorbing less of it due to the MCT in Thorne as opposed to the ethanol+sfa esters in Kuinone, and that K2 in general or high doses of it might be giving you problems?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You think it could be the fact you're probably absorbing less of it due to the MCT in Thorne as opposed to the ethanol+sfa esters in Kuinone, and that K2 in general or high doses of it might be giving you problems?
Yea honestly looking back - I'm pretty sure I reacted bad to Kuinone because I was using a very expired bottle - I used a newer bottle and it gave me no issues - all of haidut's supplements I reacted well to so I was suspecting this bad reaction was definitely on me