If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7

JamesGatz

As we all know by now - low thyroid causes mouth breathing and mouth breathing is a horror show on the maxilla.

People say to keep your mouth closed, lips sealed, and tongue glued to the roof of the mouth - hence why the method of mewing has been popularized in recent years.

In this thread I will discuss the pro's of head insulation (wearing a cap or other forms of headwear) as much as possible and why it does not make you go bald as some people claim:

171019-25-200x300.jpg

Many of us are familiar with this man - Dr. Mike Mew

who popularized mewing - the technique of flattenting out your tongue on the roof of the mouth - which suggests that mewing as much as possible over time will lead to better posture, the jaws expanding in width and in length, and most importantly - making it easier to breathe and eat.

If you notice - your posture gets better in an ideal metabolic state - in an ideal metabolic state - good posture pushes the maxilla forward because the maxilla is connected to the spine - hence why you look more physically attractive in the jaws when your metabolism is ideal - when the spine retracts in a poor metabolic state - the jaw comes back to be downward-facing.

recessed_vs_forward_faces_crop_tilted_comments-1.jpg

If you notice for the women on the left - her jaws do not come forward - her upper and lower jaws go back making it harder for her to breathe (if your face is like this - you have to lean your neck forward to breathe slightly to get enough oxygen to reach the air pipes) and her lower jaw is backed up onto the food pipe - making it smaller and easier to choke on food.

For the women on the right - her jaws come forward - her lower jaw is AWAY from the food pipe and her nose is curved - making it easier for oxygen to go through the nose into the air pipes - she is perceived as more physically attractive but MOST IMPORTANTLY:

The women on the right has a much easier time breathing and eating - her air and food pipes are free - this is the evolutionary reasons in which I think make a good face.

- a sharp lower jaw signals that the jaw has forward growth - away from the food and air pipes
- a prominent maxilla - defined full-ness of the cheeks signals the same

This is the reason you should want to look like a supermodel - I do not think that looks are something "Random" that have nothing to do with anything - forward jaws, curved noses, and a positive ogee curve all signals forward growth and subsequently that you have an easier time breathing and eating - surviving in general.

Not just for people - forward maxilla and lower jaw is considered attractive in monkeys and dogs too - it seems to be a univeral sign of attractiveness and for good reason

And what methods will you find on the internet to make you "look better" -

Mewing (decreases serotonin)
Chewing (decreases serotonin)
Taking K2 (decreases serotonin)

people say wearing a cap makes you look more attractive - why ? (head insulation increases temps in brain - which then increases metabolism and decreases serotonin)

Considering that wearing a cap increases metabolism and carbon dioxide I do not see why it would make you go bald - as long as you're not wearing it too tight it should do the opposite ... at least in my experience

what do you usually see supermodels involved with ?

smoking cigarettes (decreases serotonin)
doing cocaine (which seems to boost metabolism in rats as well as a few other opiods)

There are many people that claim they got no or poor results from mewing or chewing - that it is working too "slow"

this is because to get "fast results" in attempting to move your jaws forward and make them bigger - it is important to be in a low-serotonin state 24/7 - as much as possible - if you are trying to mew all the time but are not in a low-serotonin/ideal metabolic state all the time - your gains in the face will be fought nearly all the time

The easiest way to achieve this in my experience is wearing a cap or other headwear and when you go to sleep switch the cap for a headband that is on the thicker side to reduce serotonin when you sleep

If you notice it is MUCH easier to mew when your metabolism is high and serotonin is low - in a compromised state it feels VERY DIFFICULT to mew - like you have to force it - it doesn't feel anywhere near as forced in an ideal metabolic state - it feels natural

If you doubt anything I wrote - I would suggest testing it for yourself - wearing a cap for an hour and notice how much easier it is to breathe and how much more forward your jaws look - this helps you get an idea of what being in a low-serotonin/good metabolic state all the time feels like and over-time will significantly increase the size of your upper and lower jaws -which is extremely important for breathing and eating and is something I think everyone should care about.

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

what kinda cap do you wear bro
Nearly any cap would do - mostly any type of headwear works - it would just need to provide head insulation (increase the temperature for the brain) - all my caps and headbands are 100% cotton though (just regular ralph lauren caps) as I don't really react well to any other material

As your maxilla pushes more forward - your skull gets bigger so your cap should continuously have to be adjusted to become looser - gains become harder with headwear as your jaws move forward but most caps have settings that fit well

Coderr

Nearly any cap would do - mostly any type of headwear works - it would just need to provide head insulation (increase the temperature for the brain) - all my caps and headbands are 100% cotton though (just regular ralph lauren caps) as I don't really react well to any other material

As your maxilla pushes more forward - your skull gets bigger so your cap should continuously have to be adjusted to become looser - gains become harder with headwear as your jaws move forward but most caps have settings that fit well
I don't like wearing a cap outside. Can I wear a beret at night?

Michael Mohn

Bad posture starts in the feet. Walking barefoot a few hours per day should strengthen the feet and improve posture. I'm wearing safety boots and stand on my feet all day and after 2 painful weeks I stand more upright. Safety boots have a nail resistant sole and are super hard and flat very similar to hard ground.
Bad posture causes tension in the neck that cause pressure on the jaw and teeth via unconscious tongue movement.

Until the 60s every man and boy was wearing a cap or a hat, even indoors and when sleeping. Some say central heating and cars made head covers obsolete but maybe the old folks had realised some anti stress effect of wearing head covers. Peat recommends a soft wool cap for sleeping.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Great thread - the main point I make in this thread is that mewing is natural in those in a healthy metabolic state/low-serotonin state (in people and animals) hence why this state should be aimed as much as possible - mewing in a state that is poor metabolic and high-serotonin is a difficult battle and it will be more like your body is fighting against you

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I don't like wearing a cap outside. Can I wear a beret at night?
Anything that supplies good head insulation should work in my experience - even as an insulation in the body in general should work well as well - I suggest caps and other headwear cause it's easy for most people to do

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Bad posture starts in the feet. Walking barefoot a few hours per day should strengthen the feet and improve posture.

Until the 60s every man and boy was wearing a cap or a hat, even indoors and when sleeping. Some say central heating and cars made head covers obsolete but maybe the old folks had realised some anti stress effect of wearing head covers. Peat recommends a soft wool cap for sleeping.
Agreed - I think socks ruin the arch of the foot by compressing it - since i went barefoot since peating only positive effects for my feet

Very interesting point for the headwear

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This is great - I think working out certain areas definitely helps with posture and subsequently mewing, but I do find it very interesting that my posture "naturally" corrects when my metabolism is ideal - makes me think that good jaws and good posture tend to be always present if the person is metabolically healthy for long periods of time/

Correct Posture + Mewing work hand-in-hand and expanding the jaws in length and width should be considered especially important considering how precious it is for breathing and eating.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This is an amazing thread especially for those beginning or who aren't sure what mewing is and not sure if they're mewing correctly - I would strongly recommend those coming to this thread to take the time to go through that as well - Mike Mew and JawHackz on YouTube are great too.

Thought I would include this podcast of Ray saying that rats with hats and sweaters solve mazes faster as well - I would think it is because insulation increases metabolism which then decreases serotonin and has positive mental effects

found it.
now i just have to find where ray talks about the origin of fluoride making people docile.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Email Response from Ray:

Q:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm.

Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

A:

I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.

OccamzRazer

I had no idea about this, thanks for sharing!

AndrogenicJB

W
Email Response from Ray:

Q:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm.

Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

A:

I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.
what benefits have you noticed from k2 appearance wise

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

W

what benefits have you noticed from k2 appearance wise
When my androgens are high - it is much easier to push my jaws forward and I get results a lot faster than back before peating and starting out - all my body parts grow bigger as well - my feet, hands and in general seem to have grown in the past few months (went from 10.5 to 11.5 in foot size for example and im in mid 20's)

Thorne's K2 seems to have a very good effect on my androgens - other K2 supplements I don't react well to at all even if it's MK-4 as well - Thorne's does a lot of good for my androgens.

For someone who wants fast results in growing the jaws I would suggest keeping metabolic rate high, keeping serotonin low, and keeping male androgens high so my best results in the face/jaws came from :

Pansterone (2-3 drops daily)
Estroban (2-3 drops daily)
K2 (MK-4) (4-5 drops daily)

Mewing 24/7 while wearing a cap or headband

using a 250W incandescent bulb most of the day - shoots up my metabolic rate very high

I think this is a very good stack to follow for fast, powerful effects from mewing - very serious results in a few months versus a few years in my experience

AndrogenicJB

When my androgens are high - it is much easier to push my jaws forward and I get results a lot faster than back before peating and starting out - all my body parts grow bigger as well - my feet, hands and in general seem to have grown in the past few months (went from 10.5 to 11.5 in foot size for example and im in mid 20's)

Thorne's K2 seems to have a very good effect on my androgens - other K2 supplements I don't react well to at all even if it's MK-4 as well - Thorne's does a lot of good for my androgens.

For someone who wants fast results in growing the jaws I would suggest keeping metabolic rate high, keeping serotonin low, and keeping male androgens high so my best results in the face/jaws came from :

Pansterone (2-3 drops daily)
Estroban (2-3 drops daily)
K2 (MK-4) (4-5 drops daily)

Mewing 24/7 while wearing a cap or headband

using a 250W incandescent bulb most of the day - shoots up my metabolic rate very high

I think this is a very good stack to follow for fast, powerful effects from mewing - very serious results in a few months versus a few years in my experience
Do you think applying k2 on the face is dangerous, if not what can I expect from k2 on the face, i am 17 and already have cheekbones and strong jawline, will it make it more prominent. Also do you know why that even though I have been cutting, lost some fat in the face, but still have some ;lower cheek fat? How do I get rid of the lower cheek fat, do i just need to be patient

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Do you think applying k2 on the face is dangerous, if not what can I expect from k2 on the face, i am 17 and already have cheekbones and strong jawline, will it make it more prominent. Also do you know why that even though I have been cutting, lost some fat in the face, but still have some ;lower cheek fat? How do I get rid of the lower cheek fat, do i just need to be patient

"Cheek fat" isn't much of a real thing - I would just apply K2 to the wrist - the face benefits i get from the wrist are there so on the wrist is fine

Prognathism3.png

If you have lower cheek fat that means you have maxillary protrusion and your upper jaw protrudes on the lower jaw
(causing the upper jaw to stick out more in the face while the lower jaw doesn't as much)

If you have upper cheek fat that means you have mandibular protrusion and your lower jaw protrudes on your upper jaw (causing the lower jaw to stick out more)

The solution to "cheek fat" is not to remove the cheek fat - the cheek fat isn't really cheek fat - it's empty space that isn't filled by the lower jaw in your case. Your solution would be everyone's solution in either case - pushing the jaws forward and expanding it by mewing it's a balancing act between growing the maxilla and mandible - you want to try to get them at the same size and getting bigger in general - expanding your jaws and pushing them forward gives the skin the bone "support" they need so they stop looking "fat" - it's not cheek fat - it's just empty space that needs the jaws to fill out to stop sagging

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals