How to BREATHE while mewing and why some people have no mewing results

Inaut

Something Interesting I learned recently:

I believe keeping your tongue entirely on the roof of your mouth (maxilla) leads to the lower jaw becoming underdeveloped and makes your personality more submissive - Girls tend to have this look a lot so I think too much progesterone/estrogen may encourage this structure

But if you tuck your tongue back into your lower jaw while mewing - this will develop your lower jaw and make you more dominant - this is the look that some guys have these days

I believe the different nerves in the upper and lower jaw in the body accomplish different outcomes in terms of hormones/personality and ultimately I believe having your tongue on both the lower and upper jaw is the most ideal scenario (dominant)

View attachment 38892
Instinctively this makes sense. As I child I used to hold this tongue posture but stopped as I hit adolescence. Very interesting indeed. Thanks

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz What do you think about using invisalign to widen the palate?
In my view - Invisalign and braces both cause a lot of damage via destroying the positive arches of the teeth - I believe the ideal position for teeth is positively angled forward to an extent

Also besides that - I think having plastic on your person (especially in the mouth when it comes into contact with saliva) causes a lot of damage in itself

Personally I don't think any treatment is necessary to widen the palate - less than a year on DHT and my jaws blew up the results from any orthodontic/orthotropic patient I've ever seen out of the water and it's not even close

Animals in the wild all tend to really have well-developed faces while animals in the zoos or moved to zoos do not - I think anyone's jaws would blew up very quickly if a state of low-stress/high-DHT especially as long they are consistent with it

A nice face goes with great health in my view

Momado965

In my view - Invisalign and braces both cause a lot of damage via destroying the positive arches of the teeth - I believe the ideal position for teeth is positively angled forward to an extent

Also besides that - I think having plastic on your person (especially in the mouth when it comes into contact with saliva) causes a lot of damage in itself

Personally I don't think any treatment is necessary to widen the palate - less than a year on DHT and my jaws blew up the results from any orthodontic/orthotropic patient I've ever seen out of the water and it's not even close

Animals in the wild all tend to really have well-developed faces while animals in the zoos or moved to zoos do not - I think anyone's jaws would blew up very quickly if a state of low-stress/high-DHT especially as long they are consistent with it

A nice face goes with great health in my view
What was your dose? How long were you using DHT? What route of administration did you use?

Dr. B

Something Interesting I learned recently:

I believe keeping your tongue entirely on the roof of your mouth (maxilla) leads to the lower jaw becoming underdeveloped and makes your personality more submissive - Girls tend to have this look a lot so I think too much progesterone/estrogen may encourage this structure

But if you tuck your tongue back into your lower jaw while mewing - this will develop your lower jaw and make you more dominant - this is the look that some guys have these days

I believe the different nerves in the upper and lower jaw in the body accomplish different outcomes in terms of hormones/personality and ultimately I believe having your tongue on both the lower and upper jaw is the most ideal scenario (dominant)

View attachment 38892

Isnt mewing supposed to be having your tongue on the roof of the mouth.

Also with supplementing DHT, you didnt get any side effects like hair loss? What about side effects after you stopped using it?

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
Do you find that it improves if you keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth but tuck the tip of your tongue to your lower jaw socket and pushing the lower jaw forward with your tongue so that both jaws are in the same position almost? Like the image below

I think both having the upper jaw past the lower and vice-versa can be harmful in different ways - I think ideally both the upper and lower should be in relatively the same position
I just tried this and it stabilized my gait and breathing. Though I am not jutting it forward yet cause I don’t want to do too much too soon. But thank you for this technique