Why wearing a mask will LITERALLY KILL you and why masks where chosen for the PLANdemic

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

There's no way a mask is going to provide enough mechanical force to influence your facial development. As for the mouth breathing, just make a concious effort to not mouth breathe while wearing the mask. Seems like a gross exaggeration of the potential harm here. In fact, before the covid stuff, bag breathing was often promoted here. Now masks, which would have a similar effect of increasing CO2, which is the supposed holy grail here, are frowned upon. I'm all for opposing oppressive government but we gotta realize when we're eschewing science for political reasons.
I understand this point but once again - if I was doing this for political reasons I wouldn't care as much - I think it is completely logical to view it as being damaging ... users think it's BS which is fine, but if it is BS what I'm saying than many things that "work" to pull the maxilla forward and force an upswing/downswing is BS too ... which doesn't seem to be the case

Mewing works, reverse pull headgear works, any force on the maxilla works well when it's light and consistent - but a device leveraging the ears to pull the jaws backwards lightly and consistently is a conspiracy ? I find that hard to believe

but how can it not ? the maxilla responds best to light, CONSISTENT pressure - the fact of the matter is it is using the ears as leverage to downswing the maxilla - whether that force is "strong" enough is what users debate with me but something has to go

reverse pull headgear works similarly but pulls in the opposite direction - how can users claim that a device works like this to pull the maxilla forward but a device like this won't do anything ? the maxilla responds best to light, consistent force

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Interesting. Is there any research on the topic?
No because any research on the topic would blow open this scamdemic ... I understand many users want to say what i'm saying is BS and that the "force" isn't strong enough but I truly believe this is a common sense situation ... something has to go when the ears are being leveraged against the jaws ... there's a reason why users "ears hurt" when mask wearing - the mask is trying to force the ears to rip off or the maxillary downswing ... whichever comes first

but users want to claim im a BS'er which is fine too

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ufc fighters would be all recessed and with breathing problems because they get hit on their maxila all the time.
and BTW UFC fighters all have good maxillary growth because they engage themselves in activities that expand the jaws - biting down on their jawpieces they use to fight and train with force expands the jaws -

Dont believe me ?

Look at ANY boxing or UFC match before the fighter puts on his mouthpieces ... you'll see some noticeable changes as soon he pops in the mouthpiece and bites down - the force is very good for jaw growth and they train with such a device nearly every day.........

the headgear they wear induces serotonin-lowering effects I mentioned in the other thread .... they are constantly wearing devices and applying pressure in the right spots for jaw growth without being self-aware - look at any UFC fighter at the beginning and near ending of their career... WITHOUT EXCEPTION all of them have extremely large bone growth ... the gear they wear helps this growth tremendously

If you want me to make it easy for you and give specific examples - mcgregor has the most noticeable face changes since starting his career

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You could wear a bandana around your neck and only put it over your face if asked.
I am glad you brought this up because I was meaning to mention it

mockup-24c455c1-247x296.jpg

A bandana over the face or scarf that goes around the neck probably does more damage than a mask because instead of

using the ears as leverage to pull the jaws back

it instead

uses the neck muscles as leverage to pull the jaws back ... which is a lot stronger than the ears

that's why I say the safest options for users is a very loose mask and wearing nothing at all because any force pulling backwards on the jaws is damaging I strongly believe

K

Kayaker

The bandana would be tied in the back on the occipital bone. The front would rest on either the nose or the maxilla. The bandana shown in the picture looks uncomfortable due to pulling on the face when it's at an upward angle.

The bandana I have in mind would also be lightweight and non-stretchy. That way, it would memorize how much space is required and not yield and slide off, without putting pressure on the face like a stretchy fabric would have to, and also not slide off from excess weight.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The bandana would be tied in the back on the occipital bone. The front would rest on either the nose or the maxilla. The bandana shown in the picture looks uncomfortable due to pulling on the face when it's at an upward angle.

The bandana I have in mind would also be lightweight and non-stretchy. That way, it would memorize how much space is required and not yield and slide off, without putting pressure on the face like a stretchy fabric would have to, and also not slide off from excess weight.
Ahh ok that makes sense this sounds good

Dr. B

and BTW UFC fighters all have good maxillary growth because they engage themselves in activities that expand the jaws - biting down on their jawpieces they use to fight and train with force expands the jaws -

Dont believe me ?

Look at ANY boxing or UFC match before the fighter puts on his mouthpieces ... you'll see some noticeable changes as soon he pops in the mouthpiece and bites down - the force is very good for jaw growth and they train with such a device nearly every day.........

the headgear they wear induces serotonin-lowering effects I mentioned in the other thread .... they are constantly wearing devices and applying pressure in the right spots for jaw growth without being self-aware - look at any UFC fighter at the beginning and near ending of their career... WITHOUT EXCEPTION all of them have extremely large bone growth ... the gear they wear helps this growth tremendously

If you want me to make it easy for you and give specific examples - mcgregor has the most noticeable face changes since starting his career
people say this is due to the androgenic drug usage developing the bones better

regarding the masks are you saying its basically because of the pressure exerted by the strings that wrap around the ears? so bag breathing, or even mask wearing is fine as long as its a fully covering mask like the ski masks which cover the entire head and face?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

people say this is due to the androgenic drug usage developing the bones better

regarding the masks are you saying its basically because of the pressure exerted by the strings that wrap around the ears? so bag breathing, or even mask wearing is fine as long as its a fully covering mask like the ski masks which cover the entire head and face?
Yes exactly the mask leverages the ears against the jaws - ski masks are in a way are worse because when the upper jaws expand and begin to relocate other parts of the skull expand and relocate too - the skull gets bigger and there is a form of rotation taking plave - anything that compresses the skull or jaws from a vertical or horizontal angle can have the same effect.

Applying pressures on the jaws in the right setting changes the shapes of many things in the skull so applying pressures in many parts of the skull can also have a negative effect on the jaws.

I make an exception for this for caps in my other threads because caps and headwear and very loose settings help with creating an ideal metabolic state for beginners to expand the skull big enough to wear it doesn't fit anymore and they can start wearing loose headbands on top of the head instead.

Any type of mask that goes on top of the face Is not good even if it's not the jaws applying pressures in the forehead and eye area will still affect the jaws but masks exert the force on the jaws directly so they are especially harmful

Dr. B

Yes exactly the mask leverages the ears against the jaws - ski masks are in a way are worse because when the upper jaws expand and begin to relocate other parts of the skull expand and relocate too - the skull gets bigger and there is a form of rotation taking plave - anything that compresses the skull or jaws from a vertical or horizontal angle can have the same effect.

Applying pressures on the jaws in the right setting changes the shapes of many things in the skull so applying pressures in many parts of the skull can also have a negative effect on the jaws.

I make an exception for this for caps in my other threads because caps and headwear and very loose settings help with creating an ideal metabolic state for beginners to expand the skull big enough to wear it doesn't fit anymore and they can start wearing loose headbands on top of the head instead.

Any type of mask that goes on top of the face Is not good even if it's not the jaws applying pressures in the forehead and eye area will still affect the jaws but masks exert the force on the jaws directly so they are especially harmful
has Peat talked about mask wearing and CO2, and bag breathing? I think he compared it to bag breathing in one of dannys videos, saying it doesnt raise CO2 as much due to openings in the masks?
what do you think about bag breathing?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

has Peat talked about mask wearing and CO2, and bag breathing? I think he compared it to bag breathing in one of dannys videos, saying it doesnt raise CO2 as much due to openings in the masks?
what do you think about bag breathing?
I like bag breathing - I like raising CO2 - bag breathing seems to be a really simple, effective way to do it

Dr. B

I like bag breathing - I like raising CO2 - bag breathing seems to be a really simple, effective way to do it
does it not negatively effect the jaws because it doesnt wrap around the face/head the way something like a ski mask would?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

does it not negatively effect the jaws because it doesnt wrap around the face/head the way something like a ski mask would?
If you are forcibly pushing your jaws back with your first then yes - I think if a user instead maybe laid the bag standing and maybe breathed into it instead of using their first to push their face backwards i think it is still useful - i notice when i go to sleep if i hold my covers over my head and breathe into that space for a few minutes i get a good amount of CO2 effects - I don't think it has to be in an enclosed space like forcibly covering a bag with your fist - of course this enclosed space offers the most CO2 but I don't think it's completely necessary if a user doesn't desire to hold their head in such a position

P

Peatness

I can only offer my experience- I have been wearing masks a lot as a result of being with a family member at the hospital. I always catch myself mouth breathing ( I became familiar with Dr. Mew a few years back and so I usually don’t mouth breathe, even at night), and instinctively when I take the mask off, I want to mew.

Peatful

Masks are used in ritualistic initiations

I am an unwilling participant in this current global occult initiation
(into a one world government and a one world religion)

Therefore
I did not and will not wear a mask

Not preaching
Just food for thought

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals