If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7

hierundjetzt

Bad posture starts in the feet. Walking barefoot a few hours per day should strengthen the feet and improve posture. I'm wearing safety boots and stand on my feet all day and after 2 painful weeks I stand more upright. Safety boots have a nail resistant sole and are super hard and flat very similar to hard ground.
Bad posture causes tension in the neck that cause pressure on the jaw and teeth via unconscious tongue movement.

Until the 60s every man and boy was wearing a cap or a hat, even indoors and when sleeping. Some say central heating and cars made head covers obsolete but maybe the old folks had realised some anti stress effect of wearing head covers. Peat recommends a soft wool cap for sleeping.
Interesting. Which safety boots do you wear?

unanimous

As we all know by now - low thyroid causes mouth breathing and mouth breathing is a horror show on the maxilla.

People say to keep your mouth closed, lips sealed, and tongue glued to the roof of the mouth - hence why the method of mewing has been popularized in recent years.

In this thread I will discuss the pro's of head insulation (wearing a cap or other forms of headwear) as much as possible and why it does not make you go bald as some people claim:

Many of us are familiar with this man - Dr. Mike Mew

who popularized mewing - the technique of flattenting out your tongue on the roof of the mouth - which suggests that mewing as much as possible over time will lead to better posture, the jaws expanding in width and in length, and most importantly - making it easier to breathe and eat.

If you notice - your posture gets better in an ideal metabolic state - in an ideal metabolic state - good posture pushes the maxilla forward because the maxilla is connected to the spine - hence why you look more physically attractive in the jaws when your metabolism is ideal - when the spine retracts in a poor metabolic state - the jaw comes back to be downward-facing.

View attachment 28485

If you notice for the women on the left - her jaws do not come forward - her upper and lower jaws go back making it harder for her to breathe (if your face is like this - you have to lean your neck forward to breathe slightly to get enough oxygen to reach the air pipes) and her lower jaw is backed up onto the food pipe - making it smaller and easier to choke on food.

For the women on the right - her jaws come forward - her lower jaw is AWAY from the food pipe and her nose is curved - making it easier for oxygen to go through the nose into the air pipes - she is perceived as more physically attractive but MOST IMPORTANTLY:

The women on the right has a much easier time breathing and eating - her air and food pipes are free - this is the evolutionary reasons in which I think make a good face.

- a sharp lower jaw signals that the jaw has forward growth - away from the food and air pipes
- a prominent maxilla - defined full-ness of the cheeks signals the same

This is the reason you should want to look like a supermodel - I do not think that looks are something "Random" that have nothing to do with anything - forward jaws, curved noses, and a positive ogee curve all signals forward growth and subsequently that you have an easier time breathing and eating - surviving in general.

Not just for people - forward maxilla and lower jaw is considered attractive in monkeys and dogs too - it seems to be a univeral sign of attractiveness and for good reason

And what methods will you find on the internet to make you "look better" -

Mewing (decreases serotonin)
Chewing (decreases serotonin)
Taking K2 (decreases serotonin)

people say wearing a cap makes you look more attractive - why ? (head insulation increases temps in brain - which then increases metabolism and decreases serotonin)

Considering that wearing a cap increases metabolism and carbon dioxide I do not see why it would make you go bald - as long as you're not wearing it too tight it should do the opposite ... at least in my experience

what do you usually see supermodels involved with ?

smoking cigarettes (decreases serotonin)
doing cocaine (which seems to boost metabolism in rats as well as a few other opiods)

There are many people that claim they got no or poor results from mewing or chewing - that it is working too "slow"

this is because to get "fast results" in attempting to move your jaws forward and make them bigger - it is important to be in a low-serotonin state 24/7 - as much as possible - if you are trying to mew all the time but are not in a low-serotonin/ideal metabolic state all the time - your gains in the face will be fought nearly all the time

The easiest way to achieve this in my experience is wearing a cap or other headwear and when you go to sleep switch the cap for a headband that is on the thicker side to reduce serotonin when you sleep

If you notice it is MUCH easier to mew when your metabolism is high and serotonin is low - in a compromised state it feels VERY DIFFICULT to mew - like you have to force it - it doesn't feel anywhere near as forced in an ideal metabolic state - it feels natural

If you doubt anything I wrote - I would suggest testing it for yourself - wearing a cap for an hour and notice how much easier it is to breathe and how much more forward your jaws look - this helps you get an idea of what being in a low-serotonin/good metabolic state all the time feels like and over-time will significantly increase the size of your upper and lower jaws -which is extremely important for breathing and eating and is something I think everyone should care about.
just lol, modern environment promotes incorrect facial development and is exascerbated through sleep apnea, etc there is really no need for invasive headware for facial bone development

the best way to achieve higher bonemass is face is test + asin while in development (before 23 for most people) or hard maximization through bimax (alevolar advancement + bsso) for more forward growth

steel_reserve

I love my Oxidal but I use it in the morning! Are you using it before bed? How many drops if so. Thanks
I just used one drop before bed. Sometimes I would put one drop in water and use as a mouthwash and then swallow.

NDT + Progesterone also caused me to mew in my sleep

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals