If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7

Dr. B

Yea honestly looking back - I'm pretty sure I reacted bad to Kuinone because I was using a very expired bottle - I used a newer bottle and it gave me no issues - all of haidut's supplements I reacted well to so I was suspecting this bad reaction was definitely on me
how old was the kuinone

I would do a forum search for "GSSG" by haidut.

please what does gssg mean

Regina

how old was the kuinone

please what does gssg mean
Hi. Please do the simple search on gssg on the forum, because haidut has numerous articles and posts regarding the gssg : gsh ratio. He does a much better job than I possibly could.
Here's a teaser:

Dr. B

Hi. Please do the simple search on gssg on the forum, because haidut has numerous articles and posts regarding the gssg : gsh ratio. He does a much better job than I possibly could.
Here's a teaser:
isnt glutathione needed to turn hydrogen peroxide into water, and apparently diabetes and many poor conditions are associated with a lack of glutathione!

When my androgens are high - it is much easier to push my jaws forward and I get results a lot faster than back before peating and starting out - all my body parts grow bigger as well - my feet, hands and in general seem to have grown in the past few months (went from 10.5 to 11.5 in foot size for example and im in mid 20's)

Thorne's K2 seems to have a very good effect on my androgens - other K2 supplements I don't react well to at all even if it's MK-4 as well - Thorne's does a lot of good for my androgens.

For someone who wants fast results in growing the jaws I would suggest keeping metabolic rate high, keeping serotonin low, and keeping male androgens high so my best results in the face/jaws came from :

Pansterone (2-3 drops daily)
Estroban (2-3 drops daily)
K2 (MK-4) (4-5 drops daily)

Mewing 24/7 while wearing a cap or headband

using a 250W incandescent bulb most of the day - shoots up my metabolic rate very high

I think this is a very good stack to follow for fast, powerful effects from mewing - very serious results in a few months versus a few years in my experience
You are big on “mewing”, when are you going to post pics of your results?

boris

people say wearing a cap makes you look more attractive - why ? (head insulation increases temps in brain - which then increases metabolism and decreases serotonin)

Wearing a cap makes you more attractive because it hides the hairline and that makes you look more youthful.

rayban

isnt glutathione needed to turn hydrogen peroxide into water, and apparently diabetes and many poor conditions are associated with a lack of glutathione!

So what about this? do we take aspirin or not? how often and what dose?

What on the diet can you add to keep a good ratio of gss:gssg? and can this be measured in a bloodwork? @haidut

Wearing a cap makes you more attractive because it hides the hairline and that makes you look more youthful.
Like this? I’m just kidding. I think the cap works for the young people and the very old, but really not much for people in between. It just looks lazy or like your hiding something.

Attachments

• 66A7A7DE-4842-4284-85B5-282B5D77EA4A.jpeg
    66A7A7DE-4842-4284-85B5-282B5D77EA4A.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 22

SamYo123

Like this? I’m just kidding. I think the cap works for the young people and the very old, but really not much for people in between. It just looks lazy or like your hiding something.
Hats gotta be lower than that, about half an inch above the eyebrows

Judd Crane

Yep :) - I wear that hat the most to block the EMF in the air
Most caps come with metal knobs on top, which acts like antennas for EMFs. Tinfoil hats also attracts EMFs to your body and creates resonance for the RF within in, worsening the EMF situation for your head. MIT made a mock study about tinfoil hats.

Dr. B

Most caps come with metal knobs on top, which acts like antennas for EMFs. Tinfoil hats also attracts EMFs to your body and creates resonance for the RF within in, worsening the EMF situation for your head. MIT made a mock study about tinfoil hats.
Really so wearing metal stuff is bad what about watches?
And should we all supplement policosanol for its benefits

Judd Crane

Are stainless steel and diamond coated watches problematic too?
Stainless steel definitely wouldn't pass the microwave oven test. I'm not sure, but I don't think gold coating would insulate the steel from EMFs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals