How To Change Facial Features And Skull Shape

dreamcatcher

When I was younger (I'm 40), I had a wider nose and face with rounder shape. It seems that the older I get, the longer my face and forehead and narrower my nose become.
My 5 year old daughter has a longish face shape as well. She is a nervous child. She eats Peat style and I also give her K2/D and magnesium. She used to drink a lot of milk but since I excluded dairy products from my diet, she doesn't want to drink much milk anymore which worries me because the enamel is missing from many of her teeth.
So is there any way to reverse the longish looking skull to a more optimal one? Thank you.

allblues

I think you have a very nice face Rosie, but I've been concerned with similar changes in my own appearance with waning health.
One thing I've tried is to do some regular chewing, like when sitting in front of the computer, to give the facial, jaw etc muscles a little exercise.
My gum of choice is this greek tree-sap gum, which hardens after use and can then be re-chewed a few times without it being too disgusting. (in my opinion)

In the long run I think Ray and others would say general health is the main thing, I think for instance excessive prolactin, serotonin and especially an x-ray exposure
about 2 years back have negatively influenced my bone situation. Just 2c.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
She used to drink a lot of milk but since I excluded dairy products from my diet, she doesn't want to drink much milk anymore which worries me because the enamel is missing from many of her teeth.
Does she get calcium from any other source?

LCohen

After puberty (or some age) there's not much you can do about
bone structure on your body. Only aging and stress can do that (but in a negative way)

Yes, K2 can make some change on bone structure via calcium metabolism, especially on your face. Vitamin D works synergistically with it. Magnesium also works synergistically with K2/D3.

Although it's not recommended by Peat Estradiol (E2) makes face more rounded. More feminine look, less jaw defined.

Maybe you can try Estriol (E3) cream on your face. A weak but beneficial, progesterone like estrogen. I'm not sure it will create a huge difference.

Some MTF's are also reporting that Progesterone makes face more rounded and feminine. Again I'm not sure about that.

BTW You have a really nice face. I wouldn't even try to change my face if I were you. You are good.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I think you have a very nice face Rosie, but I've been concerned with similar changes in my own appearance with waning health.
One thing I've tried is to do some regular chewing, like when sitting in front of the computer, to give the facial, jaw etc muscles a little exercise.
My gum of choice is this greek tree-sap gum, which hardens after use and can then be re-chewed a few times without it being too disgusting. (in my opinion)

In the long run I think Ray and others would say general health is the main thing, I think for instance excessive prolactin, serotonin and especially an x-ray exposure
about 2 years back have negatively influenced my bone situation. Just 2c.
Thank you so much for your comment. I started to take 2mg K2 MK4 about a week ago and my lower face changed to a more masculine one. The change is so dramatic, I think I reduce my dose. Perhaps you can achieve similar effects with it as using chewing gum?

OP
D

dreamcatcher

You may want to look into "orthotropics", otherwise called "Mewing". Face shape has to do with breathing, and the resting place of the tongue.

Thank you @jamies33 I'm very familiar with Dr Mew. At one point I considered a palate expander but it's expensive. I'm not sure I could wait 7 years for a visible change to occur? I pay attention to my tongue and sometimes practise keeping my teeth together.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

bone structure on your body. Only aging and stress can do that (but in a negative way)

Yes, K2 can make some change on bone structure via calcium metabolism, especially on your face. Vitamin D works synergistically with it. Magnesium also works synergistically with K2/D3.

Although it's not recommended by Peat Estradiol (E2) makes face more rounded. More feminine look, less jaw defined.

Maybe you can try Estriol (E3) cream on your face. A weak but beneficial, progesterone like estrogen. I'm not sure it will create a huge difference.

Some MTF's are also reporting that Progesterone makes face more rounded and feminine. Again I'm not sure about that.

BTW You have a really nice face. I wouldn't even try to change my face if I were you. You are good.
Thank you, I've heard that the plates on the body's bones close after puberty but not on the ones in the skull. So in this way skull bones are continuously changing?

allblues

Thank you so much for your comment. I started to take 2mg K2 MK4 about a week ago and my lower face changed to a more masculine one. The change is so dramatic, I think I reduce my dose. Perhaps you can achieve similar effects with it as using chewing gum?

Yeah it's possible, some people report K2 helping with this. Personally I never saw anything definite.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Thank you for your kind comment, when I take Progesterone, I notice a more squarish change, similar to how K2 changes the structure, but not as much @LCohen
I will read about the cream you mentioned, thank you!

Arrade

Mk4 is the vitamin that activates osteocalcin, increases test and transfers calcium to the bone. I wouldn't use more than 5mg of it or else you risk being out of balance with the fat solubles. And you need Vit A and more importantly vit D (this is where milk would be great).
IGF-1 is also good for facial growth (in milk).
You could try a weightlifting routine that would increases test and igf, a lack of these is often what causes long face.

Mewing, make sure you are breathing through your nose. You could try mindfulness mediatation that prompts you to breathe properly ( I use the headspace app).
Posture may also have an influence.

Falic gum chewed with 5mg mk4 and 2000-5000 iu Vit D daily would be a good protocol.

I'm looking into this myself, other avenues could be head gear, making sure you breath through your nose at night.

allblues

Oh really, what brand did you use? Mine is from Healthnatura.

Yeah I've used Healthnaturas K2, and Thorne. This was a while back, perhaps I should try K2 again and see if things are different now.
Interesting that it had effects for you so quickly.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Mk4 is the vitamin that activates osteocalcin, increases test and transfers calcium to the bone. I wouldn't use more than 5mg of it or else you risk being out of balance with the fat solubles. And you need Vit A and more importantly vit D (this is where milk would be great).
IGF-1 is also good for facial growth (in milk).
You could try a weightlifting routine that would increases test and igf, a lack of these is often what causes long face.

Mewing, make sure you are breathing through your nose. You could try mindfulness mediatation that prompts you to breathe properly ( I use the headspace app).
Posture may also have an influence.

Falic gum chewed with 5mg mk4 and 2000-5000 iu Vit D daily would be a good protocol.

I'm looking into this myself, other avenues could be head gear, making sure you breath through your nose at night.
Thank you @Arrade , I use 2mg K2 daily and Thorne D3. I will reduce the K2 to 1mg daily because I think I look more masculine since I'm taking it :link:
Milk gives me eye bags, that was the reason I stopped dairy products:pensive:
I sort of do weightlifting through my job when I carry heavy items through the stairs. But that is more exhausting..

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Yeah I've used Healthnaturas K2, and Thorne. This was a while back, perhaps I should try K2 again and see if things are different now.
Interesting that it had effects for you so quickly.
Yes, I have high testosterone, I think. On my blood test it was towards the higher normal.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

What about Pueraria mirifica, instead of Estriol cream, @LCohen ?

Jon

Personally, I think your traits and what you describe happening makes you a more ideal looking human :)

You sound healthy, maybe only getting healthier. TBH I think people in general, not just men, are overly feminine looking in present times.

All the women I know who are into intense fitness and are healthy (my wife being one of them) have similar traits to you, and really the more lean someone gets, the longer their face looks. You sound like what most people should be striving for, not discourage of. Your daughter is lucky to have your genetics :)

Arrade

How to make long face shorter? without surgery using facial muscles?
I really wish this man still posted, great blog. He mentions things like face pulling, look into this site for anyone concerned.
You could also look into lookism.com or looksmaxing as an concept to search.

Don't feel any shame in wanting to improve, it is not based in insecurity like the haters will try to tell you.
A woman's face that is very short and wide/cheekboned is : Elle ✨ on Instagram: “Had such an exciting 2 days with @sportfxcosmetics in London! We had so much fun shooting, eating and working out! Was also so lovely to…”
She often keeps her mouth shut or barely open when she exercises as well, I think yoga is a great practice to instill this.
She's also very high test you can tell from the width and extent of her jaw

OP
D

dreamcatcher

How to make long face shorter? without surgery using facial muscles?
I really wish this man still posted, great blog. He mentions things like face pulling, look into this site for anyone concerned.
You could also look into lookism.com or looksmaxing as an concept to search.

Don't feel any shame in wanting to improve, it is not based in insecurity like the haters will try to tell you.
A woman's face that is very short and wide/cheekboned is : Elle ✨ on Instagram: “Had such an exciting 2 days with @sportfxcosmetics in London! We had so much fun shooting, eating and working out! Was also so lovely to…”
She often keeps her mouth shut or barely open when she exercises as well, I think yoga is a great practice to instill this.
She's also very high test you can tell from the width and extent of her jaw
Thank you so much @Arrade !!! I'm so happy for the information, you shared! Yes, my life is about 'improving' myself, I was unhealthy as a teen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals