How To Fix Ceruloplasmin?

Motif

You don't need evidence that donating blood decreases iron, the evidence is in the bag. Or are you talking about evidence that it helps Cp? From my understanding high iron prevents Cp from doing its job. Hence causing an imbalance in copper and iron.

Im not seeing a parallel between donating blood and the foods you mention besides their antagonism of some iron as a result of competitive absorption.
Yeah, I mean the impact on CP

Motif

Morley often mention many pharma~poisons kick out copper. Bee pollen is my source and it has all the b vitamine aswell.
How much b‘s and copper are in bee pollen? Let’s say in a tsp. I would guess it’s very little?
how much of them do you take ?
and how do you eat this ?

Amazoniac

- Molecular mechanisms of copper homeostasis

"Though holoceruloplasmin [it's easy to associate] moves approximately 80-90% of the plasma Cu, kinetic studies of the turnover of protein and Cu moieties suggest that ceruloplasmin is not an essential Cu-transport protein (182). The normal Cu metabolism and elevated iron stores in patients with aceruloplasminemia, agree with this conclusion and emphasize the ferroxidase function of ceruloplasmin and its role in mobilizing iron from tissue stores (183)."​

:confused2

magnesiumania

How much b‘s and copper are in bee pollen? Let’s say in a tsp. I would guess it’s very little?
how much of them do you take ?
and how do you eat this ?
All i give is that it tends to give me a noticable boost

Amazoniac

- Copper Transport and Metabolism Are Normal in Aceruloplasminemic Mice

Abstract said:
Ceruloplasmin is an abundant serum glycoprotein containing greater than 95% of the copper found in the plasma of vertebrate species. Although this protein is known to function as an essential ferroxidase, the role of ceruloplasmin in copper transport and metabolism remains unclear. To elucidate the role of ceruloplasmin in copper metabolism, the kinetics of copper absorption, transport, distribution, and excretion were examined utilizing 64Cu in wild-type and aceruloplasminemic mice. No differences in gastrointestinal absorption, hepatic uptake, or biliary excretion were observed in these animals. Furthermore, steady state measurements of tissue copper content utilizing 64Cu and atomic absorption spectroscopy revealed no differences in the copper content of the brain, heart, spleen, and kidney. Consistent with these findings, the activity of copper-zinc superoxide dismutase in these tissues was equivalent in wild-type and ceruloplasmin-deficient mice. Hepatic iron was elevated 3.5-fold in aceruloplasminemic mice because of the loss of ferroxidase function. Hepatic copper content was markedly increased in aceruloplasminemic mice. As no differences were observed in copper absorption or biliary copper excretion, these data suggest that in these animals, hepatocyte copper intended for ceruloplasmin incorporation is trafficked into a compartment that is less available for biliary copper excretion. Taken together, these data reveal no essential role for ceruloplasmin in copper metabolism and suggest a previously unappreciated complexity to the subcellular distribution of this metal within the hepatocyte secretory pathway.

- Ceruloplasmin and what it might do

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals