Facial Symmetry

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Lol yea I now think worrying about your physical attractiveness is a sign of low metabolic health.

The confidence and energy that exudes from an energetic being is enough to attract sooo many people. Top it off with sharp intellect due to a high functioning brain and that already sets you apart from a vast swarm of the population.

Be healthy, have healthy tissues/cells, have a healthy mind, be energetic, be driven, be passionate = attraction

Cirion

Yes 100%.

When I was the most physically attractive I was also the most OCD about my physical appearance and unhappy with it, despite having a convex stomach lying down, visible abs, muscles etc, I still thought I was "fat" etc and kept getting obsessed with dropping that last couple % of body fat, and didn't think I'd be happy with myself unless I did.

Now I have a much more balanced view. Now I'll just be happy to drop down to Large sized shirts again LOL but even at that, the thing I want the most now is to feel metabolically strong 24/7.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Yes 100%.

When I was the most physically attractive I was also the most OCD about my physical appearance and unhappy with it, despite having a convex stomach lying down, visible abs, muscles etc, I still thought I was "fat" etc and kept getting obsessed with dropping that last couple % of body fat, and didn't think I'd be happy with myself unless I did.

Now I have a much more balanced view. Now I'll just be happy to drop down to Large sized shirts again LOL but even at that, the thing I want the most now is to feel metabolically strong 24/7.

Dairy and fatty meat dude. Today has been my best day by a long shot and I’ve been eating sausages, meatballs, 2% milk, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea and sugar. Starch really is the enemy of metabolic health. I thought I could do wheat, but it just cannot match the energy that dairy provides. Eating it would rob my stomach of precious space it needs for that glorious milk!

Cirion

Dairy and fatty meat dude. Today has been my best day by a long shot and I’ve been eating sausages, meatballs, 2% milk, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea and sugar. Starch really is the enemy of metabolic health. I thought I could do wheat, but it just cannot match the energy that dairy provides. Eating it would rob my stomach of precious space it needs for that glorious milk!

Interesting, your ideal foods aren't mine at all, lol.

I recently came up with a new Metabolic Marker (trademark pending lol) which is a combo of Pulse & Temps in one number (goal is to hit 100%) I'll skip how I calculate it and just say that the ONLY time I have hit a 2 day rolling avg of 100% was virtually zero fat (5-7 gram), zero animal protein except gelatin, and very high (>90% carb, with almost a third of it from starch, mostly potato, and the rest of protein from gelatin, with the other two thirds from juice/fruits/syrup).

Fat crushes my metabolism, as does tryptophan & animal products, as measured with my M.M. but beyond that, also how I feel. The M.M. is the strongest single indicator of my mood, energy, motivation of any tangible parameter I've come up with so far.

I think blanketly saying starch is the enemy is a bit unfair. I have definitely found that MOST starches are not helpful. But potatoes (and white rice) are the two super-foods of the starch world and are a staple of my pro-metabolic diet. I have also NEVER scored 100% with anything more than half a gram of tryptophan, which is incompatible with dairy or meat for that matter.

But, I can't doubt your experiences, so it probably shows that the optimal metabolic diet probably does change as you get healthier and leaner.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Interesting, your ideal foods aren't mine at all, lol.

I recently came up with a new Metabolic Marker (trademark pending lol) which is a combo of Pulse & Temps in one number (goal is to hit 100%) I'll skip how I calculate it and just say that the ONLY time I have hit a 2 day rolling avg of 100% was virtually zero fat (5-7 gram), zero animal protein except gelatin, and very high (>90% carb, with almost a third of it from starch, mostly potato, and the rest of protein from gelatin, with the other two thirds from juice/fruits/syrup).

Fat crushes my metabolism, as does tryptophan & animal products, as measured with my M.M. but beyond that, also how I feel. The M.M. is the strongest single indicator of my mood, energy, motivation of any tangible parameter I've come up with so far.

I think blanketly saying starch is the enemy is a bit unfair. I have definitely found that MOST starches are not helpful. But potatoes (and white rice) are the two super-foods of the starch world and are a staple of my pro-metabolic diet. I have also NEVER scored 100% with anything more than half a gram of tryptophan, which is incompatible with dairy or meat for that matter.

But, I can't doubt your experiences, so it probably shows that the optimal metabolic diet probably does change as you get healthier and leaner.

I think dairy has been the greatest dietary introduction made by mankind. Goodness gracious it isn’t necessary but by Oneness itself does milk provide me with such bombastic energy states! I’ll drink my milk to my grave, what a fool I was too once dismiss that delectable drink!

I will shout it from the mountain tops, and for all those who are depressed, I will give them milk and sugar, and onwards we shall advance towards our Will to Create! For the healthy organism cannot but help to expend his energy in a meaningful way, and it is towards self-development that we feel fulfilled! In degeneration lays apathy and nihilism, and in creation lays the key to self-actualization! Mazlov laid the foundation, but missed a crucial point, for if the diet is subpar, how can the organism advance!

As the world degenerates in the tumultuous seas, let my energy be a beacon of light for the wayward ships. May my ship stay sturdy until it’s final voyage, and even when the physical foundation fades, will the captain behind the ship be bright as ever! For even the oldest of ships have the brightest of captains, so long as the ship has had the proper crew and maintenance! But even the brightest of captains fades under the dullest of maintenance, and how many a bright mind ruined by a poisonous crew!

Maintain the ship well, for there’s no sea that a proper ship cannot sail, and in the wild ocean will we find our deepest riches! Into the unknown will we explore, and in the adventure lays the wealth. For what is this life but the constant venture, and it is in complacency that the degenerate individual cannot help but lay!

Damn degeneration, the greatest evil known to self! It is in this helpless state that all vice is found! In generative energy lays virtue and goodness, and in generative energy will I follow!

Cirion

Nice poem lol.

So what made you change your mind on milk yet again? Like me, I know you have gone back and forth about milk being amazing and milk being the devil.

What made it finally work for you?

I'm not convinced it'll work for me because of the tryptophan in particular, but I'm curious to see how it worked for you finally.

The only thing I can figure is your metabolism now converts tryptophan into niacin instead of serotonin.

Last edited:
OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Nice poem lol.

So what made you change your mind on milk yet again? Like me, I know you have gone back and forth about milk being amazing and milk being the devil.

What made it finally work for you?

I'm not convinced it'll work for me because of the tryptophan in particular, but I'm curious to see how it worked for you finally.

The only thing I can figure is your metabolism now converts tryptophan into niacin instead of serotonin.

Yogurt did. Part skim yogurt sugar free 1.99 from the local grocery store. I’ll add my own fruit and sugar to it, and eat that in conjunction with either cheese, meat, or milk. Milk and meat always made me nauseous, whereas yesterday the meat, yogurt, milk combo was completely fine.

I knew yogurt was this superfood for me because after eating it yesterday I was in such high spirits. I went around the gym looking forward to chatting with all the members, recounting their stories, their lives, etc... I then started to get hungry after a couple hours and had a meal of apple sauce and oj, cue fatigue. I then knew I had to correct the fatigue so I ate more yogurt, and lo and behold, my spirits returned and my muscles became very compact. I felt so good I began leaping around practicing my tricking motions.

Now my sleep last night still wasn’t perfect, as I woke up hungry at 6am, stayed up for 1 hour ate, and then went back to bed, so I’m still battling the final frontier, but I can see Berlin, and that degenerate Hitler will soon be eradicated!

Cirion

Yogurt did. Part skim yogurt sugar free 1.99 from the local grocery store. I’ll add my own fruit and sugar to it, and eat that in conjunction with either cheese, meat, or milk. Milk and meat always made me nauseous, whereas yesterday the meat, yogurt, milk combo was completely fine.

I knew yogurt was this superfood for me because after eating it yesterday I was in such high spirits. I went around the gym looking forward to chatting with all the members, recounting their stories, their lives, etc... I then started to get hungry after a couple hours and had a meal of apple sauce and oj, cue fatigue. I then knew I had to correct the fatigue so I ate more yogurt, and lo and behold, my spirits returned and my muscles became very compact. I felt so good I began leaping around practicing my tricking motions.

Now my sleep last night still wasn’t perfect, as I woke up hungry at 6am, stayed up for 1 hour ate, and then went back to bed, so I’m still battling the final frontier, but I can see Berlin, and that degenerate Hitler will soon be eradicated!

Hmm, interesting.

Greek yogurt? That's what I used to consume a lot back in the day. I remember years ago I'd take the plain flavored stuff and add fruit to it also.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Hmm, interesting.

Greek yogurt? That's what I used to consume a lot back in the day. I remember years ago I'd take the plain flavored stuff and add fruit to it also.

No I can’t stand Greek. It’s too chalky. I like plain. Much more liquidy and delicious.

Cirion

No I can’t stand Greek. It’s too chalky. I like plain. Much more liquidy and delicious.

I'm starting to look more into yogurt now. I just found out yogurt is actually an alkaline food (whereas milk is acidic) and this may start to help explain some things here. Alkaline dairy? Sign me up.

Which brand of yogurt did you get? I am thinking regular is better than greek also from what I was reading. Also greek is too high protein/carb ratio. I find it hard to find fat-free regular yogurt tho.

Orangeyouglad

My face displays something similar, but on the opposite side.

When speaking, smiling, etc. the left side of my face doesn't "rise" as high as the right. The left eye is also "squintier" than the right. Lastly, my skin and hairline are worse on my left side (more likely to get pimples and the hairline is higher).

My theory has been my sleep. I usually sleep on my left side and I think it might be a blood flow thing. Best I've come up with so far.

baccheion

My face displays something similar, but on the opposite side.

When speaking, smiling, etc. the left side of my face doesn't "rise" as high as the right. The left eye is also "squintier" than the right. Lastly, my skin and hairline are worse on my left side (more likely to get pimples and the hairline is higher).

My theory has been my sleep. I usually sleep on my left side and I think it might be a blood flow thing. Best I've come up with so far.
Implying circulation is worse. I noticed my left eye (usually smaller) becomes normal or larger relative to my right when following iodine protocol. Maybe it traces back to a thyroid issue. Or maybe it's just improved circulation due to 500 mg niacin (inositol hexaniacinate).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals