Tongue posture's role in stress, bowel disease, hair loss, and sense of smell (structure and function)

sphenoid

Ah, interesting. We have a very similar vocabulary, as well as nearly identical ways of phrasing and structuring informative text. While I can't remember everything I've written about the subject since 2016 or so, I'm sure I've written the same summary almost word-to-word somewhere. Would be fun to find it and compare.

NCR requires the bulb of a blood pressure meter, finger cots and some floss to tie the cot to the bulb. It's that cheap and easy. There exists an old, more thorough guide which I've attached to this post for your consideration. It should answer every question that might arise, but if not, feel free to hit me up.

My guess would be that similarly structured minds are attracted to this topic. And thank you for the information, I will give this a try.

EustaceBagge

Can you summarize in writing (I don't translate the videos very well despite the subtitles) the procedure for training how to hold the tongue correctly and how to recognize adaptations in the medium to long term? personally I have absolutely no control of the back, but I have irreversible skeletal asymmetries starting from the skull so I'm limited but I want to try 👍
Basically sit straight, chest up, chin tucked, back of the lower jaw pushed upward... this will cause the back third of your tongue to engage. Rest is easy. This will force u to breath deep into the diaphragm though, if it is weak it will be very uncomfortable.

I don't know any long term adaptations, but after a week or two breathing will be easier.

@EustaceBagge Very nice, I will try the daily application but what happens once we are asleep? 🤔

@EustaceBagge Here, you hit the point: the third and last part of the tongue I can't in any way at the moment make it adhere to the palate... not even with the sucking of saliva creating a vacuum... or is it just me who doesn't have the familiarity required to do so.

EustaceBagge

@EustaceBagge Here, you hit the point: the third and last part of the tongue I can't in any way at the moment make it adhere to the palate... not even with the sucking of saliva creating a vacuum... or is it just me who doesn't have the familiarity required to do so.
I don't really try to suction my tongue, or push it onto the roof of my mouth. For me, if my chin is tucked, and my I stand tall where my ribcage is elevated I automatically get the urge to elevate my tongue. It really is more about posture than anything. I would even say posture first, then just push the tongue up and it should naturally fit.

Stand/sit tall, ribcage high, 360 diaphragm breathing, chin tucked, bring lower back jaw to upper back jaw (try to connect molars) and the rest should be easy. At least these are my cues. The last part where you connect the back of the jaws together should also relax your lips so that the mouth is closed thanks to your tongue and jaw muscles and not your lips taking over their job, this is called lip seal. It should feel like a very mild unforced duck face.

Good luck man. It really is about posture and how everything connects together.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals