Help Growing Right

GelatinGoblin

Hello RPF I come to you with the need for urgent help.
I want to function and live normally, while feeling good and not being limited by the fear of fatigue and burdened with passiveness because of it.
I am a white male living near the equator at the age of 15.
I presume I have the following issues regarding health:

Low blood CO2
Unoptimal Thyroid function
(Going hand in hand of course)

These are the basic things I want to fix.
I am currently actively participating in the world of Athletics specifically Boxing, with the will to train I want to advance in the sport.
Low CO2 and Unoptimal Thyroid function hinder me greatly, with the fear of training in fatigue as I did before my discovery of RP being developed as a result of the mental exhaustion and pain the come with it.

Lack of Thyroid function hinders the amount of Glycogen I can hold in my Liver, limiting my ability to clear Lactic Acid (Lactate?) for long periods of time.
Lack of CO2 functionally impedes the body of effectively clearing Lactic Acid as well.

I feel like these things and the lack of energy stop or slow down my progression at the sport and at athletics as a whole, while the general lack of good bodily function depletes me of basic human desires such as warmth, breathing freely and energy impacting my ability to live with joy or at least "humanely".

For proper development I feel like Thyroid function is the key. Whether it is Thyroid status of the mother at all significant stages of life or at later stages.
I want to compete in Boxing the Heavyweight weight class, weighing in currently at about 60 KG, 5'5-7~?. The weight of body being Bones, Muscle, Tendons, Ligaments, Organs. My father and I are Endomorphic in a sense that we both have wide hips and shoulders while being around 5'7. In his younger years he didn't weigh much and wasn't very fat, being quite skinny and living in the Soviet Union, gaining some weight after moving countries and starting his life with my Mother and my Brother where I currently live. I want to be heavier and taller, is my main point in this section of the post, with good nutrition seemingly not being enough for length of bone, Thyroid is what I see as the problem. Perhaps these aren't the most moral wishes with self-loathing and Envy possibly coming into mind, but striving for more is natural is it not? Striving for the default, and natural order of things at the least. And the limitation of it, I want to compete at the future at a heavier weight.
For proper proliferation good health as a whole is needed, the Thyroid is at the center of everything, and I presume this includes the proper growth of and development of the body. The development also including craniofacial development, with my teeth not sprouting correctly I see my health at earlier stages of life wasn't great, perhaps affecting tongue posture which affects craniofacial development.

upload_2020-8-12_13-23-49.png
upload_2020-8-12_13-25-15.png

I see how my desires could be a bit crude, but as I said, the will for the natural order of things as it was intended and as the body naturally provides if given the opportunity is, at least I think it is; natural although still not completely not morally objectionable I admit.
I will hope this doesn't deter anyone morally, I only wanted to acknowledge it and still wish for help.

Systematically there isn't anything wrong with any other Hormones as far as I can tell. Just non-ideal function I suppose, really everything is corrected if Thyroid function is good (Cortisol and Neurosteroids being corrected directly, other aspects of the Endocrine system being corrected non-directly, through them perhaps).

Excuse the structure of this post, my main point is that I really want good Thyroid function, as most other users here.
I just need knowledgeable tips that cover a few bases. I already realize a few dietary and non-dietary principles that are based on the knowledge from Ray Peat and RPF as well as other characteristic aspects of another dietary philosophy figure (Weston A. Price) to some extent and other general knowledge that is in-tune with the principles of Ray Peat; I just need some aid in figuring out my situation and problem from people who are more knowledgeable and perhaps more patient than me.
P.S, I will be getting in-touch with a doctor who is willing to run labs for Thyroid (bound and free, TSH T4 and T3 :praying::angelic:) very soon.

Thank you very much for any help.

somuch4food

Fat solubles are the core of the work of Weston A Price (the pictures you posted). A diet providing enough A, D, E and K is important. Another point that makes a difference for me energy wise is balancing calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Getting too much of either calcium or phosphorous, or not enough magnesium makes me feel heavy and unmotivated.

What is your diet at the moment?

EDIT: It's really important to nail your diet first, since that's what fuels or poisons your body.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals