Hashimoto, metabolism and ssri

pippocui

Hi everyone, I don't know if it's the most suitable section.

First let me introduce myself, my name is Marco and I am 32 years old. Sorry for my English!

I have never had any particular health problems, apart from seasonal allergies.

Unfortunately I was prescribed SSRIs at a time in my life. I didn't know those drugs were poison! While taking the ssri, I noticed many symptoms: fatigue, hair loss, low libido, slow metabolism (I gained 15kg). So I got examined and the diagnosis is as follows: hashimoto hypothyroidism with skyrocketing antibodies! I inquired, and I read that ssri can damage the thyroid. I have been discontinuing them for 4 years and have supplemented with T3 and T4 for my thyroid. The TSH values returned (it was 20 !!!), but all the symptoms I had previously remained. I read Barnes's book on body temperature and started taking my body temperature. Actually my temperature, despite the drugs for the thyroid and the low TSH, is very low. 35.4 ° ... in my opinion that's the problem. How can I raise my body temperature and activate my body functions?

I've read a lot about methylene blue here to get my body temperature up and it might help with hypothyroidism. But I've also read that it has similar effects to SSRIs and I'm afraid to try it, I wouldn't want to do more damage than before.

What do you recommend? Should i try methylene blue? Iodine? Do you have any other advice? I thank you all in advance, but I can't live like this. Continuous hair loss, low libido and slow metabolism (fattening by eating little), help me!

OP
P

pippocui

I think the key is the temperatures. I've read Barnes's book and it seems to be the key there. I'm monitoring the temperature.

In treatment with 125mcg of T4 the temperatures range from 35.7 ° C to 35.9 ° C (96,26 °F to 96,62 °F).
I have recently added 20 mcg of T3 (divided into 4 parts of the day, 4 doses of 5mcg) and my temperatures are fixed at 35.7 °C (96,26 °F).

The addition of T3 did not change my temperature on the contrary, it remained at the lowest point! I can't understand why, as T3 is supposed to be the active thyroid hormone. I don't wish you had any resistance to thyroid hormones! Anyone have solutions? I beg you!