1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    A fasting insulin of 6 is not optimal. Between 3-5 is perfect in my opinion.

If yours is hovering around 12, that is alarm bells. How many grams are you having per day?

2. scoobydoo

scoobydoo Member

yeah it was a bit surprising to me
    200-300 a day

3. ThinkPerceive

ThinkPerceive Member

I just want to say, Pyrucet is one of VERY FEW substances I actually feel.

I've read many many comments how different people react to Peaty substances and especially to Haidut's products. But for me it's for the most part one big zip and I take them on faith. I can take grams of aspirin and never bleeding. A tablespoon of MB and no reaction at all. Nothing from T3 (even very high doses). Niacinamide nothing. Caffeine barely touches me. Haidut's products are great - I presume since I can't tell any difference. And on and on and on.

But I feel Pyrucet!! Once applied typically I feel a rushing feeling - my heart rate goes up and I start taking deep breaths. A little spaciness but it's not unpleasant. It lasts just a few minutes but the fact that there's something is quite telling for me.

I usually apply this not long after my morning meal - usually a sweet coffee/milk with stuff mixed in and sometimes a bowl of some fruit and milk plus a handful of cereal for texture. So the presence of caffeine and sugar likely compounds the effect?

I have noticed that if I take it at night I feel the effects less strongly but it seems to help me sleep slightly better.

Does the fact I feel this particular substance have any meaning? Does it suggest I "need" it in some way? I'm wondering if taking more - or more often - would be beneficial?

Anyway - great find Haidut!

4. Xref

Xref New Member

Just some quick anecdotes:
    20 minute after dose makes me breath more deeply (kind of like after a good exercise)
    Crave food, really, kind of like a very strong urge to eat with stomach ache

Need to experiment more on mental effects, not too prominent for me.

Going to edit this and report more