scoobydoo

A fasting insulin of 6 is not optimal. Between 3-5 is perfect in my opinion.

If yours is hovering around 12, that is alarm bells. How many grams are you having per day?
yeah it was a bit surprising to me
200-300 a day

ThinkPerceive

I just want to say, Pyrucet is one of VERY FEW substances I actually feel.

I've read many many comments how different people react to Peaty substances and especially to Haidut's products. But for me it's for the most part one big zip and I take them on faith. I can take grams of aspirin and never bleeding. A tablespoon of MB and no reaction at all. Nothing from T3 (even very high doses). Niacinamide nothing. Caffeine barely touches me. Haidut's products are great - I presume since I can't tell any difference. And on and on and on.

But I feel Pyrucet!! Once applied typically I feel a rushing feeling - my heart rate goes up and I start taking deep breaths. A little spaciness but it's not unpleasant. It lasts just a few minutes but the fact that there's something is quite telling for me.

I usually apply this not long after my morning meal - usually a sweet coffee/milk with stuff mixed in and sometimes a bowl of some fruit and milk plus a handful of cereal for texture. So the presence of caffeine and sugar likely compounds the effect?

I have noticed that if I take it at night I feel the effects less strongly but it seems to help me sleep slightly better.

Does the fact I feel this particular substance have any meaning? Does it suggest I "need" it in some way? I'm wondering if taking more - or more often - would be beneficial?

Anyway - great find Haidut!

Xref

Just some quick anecdotes:
20 minute after dose makes me breath more deeply (kind of like after a good exercise)
Crave food, really, kind of like a very strong urge to eat with stomach ache

Need to experiment more on mental effects, not too prominent for me.

Going to edit this and report more

Nemo

I wanted to post a second review of Pyrucet.

I've gotten amazing results from Pyrucet at unfreezing my muscles.

Before I started a Peat diet, it would take me over five minutes to get up from a chair and I often needed help to get started walking. Some days I couldn't straighten up at all and had to use a cane or walker. Heart rate was fine, temps were fine, sleep was fine, I just had very stiff muscles. Things like magnesium didn't help. I never got a diagnosis, but my mother had the same thing and my sister was diagnosed with MS.

After about a year and a half of a Peat diet, plus a few more months with thyroid supplement added and eliminating all starch and vegetables, I could get up from a chair in about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. I sometimes still needed help getting started walking.

Then, I added low-dose Pyrucet twice a day, and after five-six weeks I could get up from a chair and walk like a normal person. The improvement was noticeable within days of starting it. My muscles were clearly stronger. I could do a weights routine again without feeling like my muscles were tearing. Exercise tolerance was up significantly.

Other benefits: I've posted before that I thought Pyrucet would help with weight loss, but my earlier trial was too short to be sure. Now, that's confirmed. I get hungrier, but overall eat less.

It also seems to make a thyroid supplement last longer (I'm using low-dose Tyromix). Before starting Pyrucet, a dose would seem to last 2 1/2 hours. Now I take less overall because the effects don't seem to fade for 4 to 5 hours.

It also seems to improve mood, though that might be due to just feeling physically better.

When I first tried Pyrucet, my health was badly messed up and I had to guzzle OJ when I took it. Then I had to ease up on pro-metabolic supplements for a while so I stopped taking it.

Later, after Peating for longer, I still usually take it with food, but if OJ or food are not handy, I can take it without. It just feels plain good.

Hans

Forum Supporter

Before I started a Peat diet, it would take me over five minutes to get up from a chair and I often needed help to get started walking. Some days I couldn't straighten up at all and had to use a cane or walker. Heart rate was fine, temps were fine, sleep was fine, I just had very stiff muscles. Things like magnesium didn't help. I never got a diagnosis, but my mother had the same thing and my sister was diagnosed with MS.

After about a year and a half of a Peat diet, plus a few more months with thyroid supplement added and eliminating all starch and vegetables, I could get up from a chair in about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. I sometimes still needed help getting started walking.

Then, I added low-dose Pyrucet twice a day, and after five-six weeks I could get up from a chair and walk like a normal person. The improvement was noticeable within days of starting it. My muscles were clearly stronger. I could do a weights routine again without feeling like my muscles were tearing. Exercise tolerance was up significantly.

Other benefits: I've posted before that I thought Pyrucet would help with weight loss, but my earlier trial was too short to be sure. Now, that's confirmed. I get hungrier, but overall eat less.

It also seems to make a thyroid supplement last longer (I'm using low-dose Tyromix). Before starting Pyrucet, a dose would seem to last 2 1/2 hours. Now I take less overall because the effects don't seem to fade for 4 to 5 hours.

It also seems to improve mood, though that might be due to just feeling physically better.

When I first tried Pyrucet, my health was badly messed up and I had to guzzle OJ when I took it. Then I had to ease up on pro-metabolic supplements for a while so I stopped taking it.

Later, after Peating for longer, I still usually take it with food, but if OJ or food are not handy, I can take it without. It just feels plain good.
Amazing. Have you tried vitamin B1 before to know how it compares with pyrucet?

Murtaza

Does oxidizing more glucose mean you'll lose the fat? Did anyone notice weight loss on this supp?

Xref

Ethyl Pyruvate Enhances Spontaneous Remyelination by Targeting Microglia Phagocytosis
Ethyl Pyruvate Enhances Spontaneous Remyelination by Targeting Microglia Phagocytosis - PubMed

Very interesting

Nemo

Amazing. Have you tried vitamin B1 before to know how it compares with pyrucet?

Hans, I used Vitamin B1 for about 18 months before starting Pyrucet and it definitely helped. I've continued to use it with Pyrucet.

But nothing has worked as well as Pyrucet.

I also forgot to mention one key thing in my follow-up review. I first started taking Pyrucet to deal with a brain tumor. Although I'd had the tumor removed surgically (it was debilitating), I rejected chemo and radiation and wanted some extra help to get rid of my cancer metabolism and ward off recurrence.

My oncologist was sure I'd have a recurrence by now but I don't. No recurrence, none of the metabolic markers that go with cancer. I knew even before tests and scans because you can feel cancer.

I was listening to Haidut just now on Danny Roddy's June 12 video (approximately 1:31:38 below) and Haidut said he's got a study happening right now on Pyrucet for cancer. They used a leukemia virus that's known to create tumors in 100% of cases, and his Pyrucet group has zero tumors so far. They are 25 days into a 60-day study.

Last edited:

Nemo

Does oxidizing more glucose mean you'll lose the fat? Did anyone notice weight loss on this supp?

Murtaza, I'm losing roughly two pounds a month so far on Pyrucet, which doesn't sound like a lot, but I was not able to lose weight at all before I resumed taking it. Waist band is clearly looser.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans, I used Vitamin B1 for about 18 months before starting Pyrucet and it definitely helped. I've continued to use it with Pyrucet.

But nothing has worked as well as Pyrucet.

I also forgot to mention one key thing in my follow-up review. I first started taking Pyrucet to deal with a brain tumor. Although I'd had the tumor removed surgically (it was debilitating), I rejected chemo and radiation and wanted some extra help to get rid of my cancer metabolism and ward off recurrence.

My oncologist was sure I'd have a recurrence by now but I don't. No recurrence, none of the metabolic markers that go with cancer. I knew even before tests and scans because you can feel cancer.

I was listening to Haidut just now on Danny Roddy's June 12 video (approximately 1:31:38 below) and Haidut said he's got a study happening right now on Pyrucet for cancer. They used a leukemia virus that's known to create tumors in 100% of cases, and his Pyrucet group has zero tumors so far. They are 25 days into a 60-day study.

Thanks. That's great to hear. Inhibiting fatty acid oxidation is very therapeutic against cancer and tumors. I'm glad it's been working so great for you. This supplement is truly amazing.

golder

Murtaza, I'm losing roughly two pounds a month so far on Pyrucet, which doesn't sound like a lot, but I was not able to lose weight at all before I resumed taking it. Waist band is clearly looser.
Amazing. What dosage and timing are you using? Thanks for this

Nemo

Amazing. What dosage and timing are you using? Thanks for this

James, just two drops on my wrist first thing in the morning and another two drops twelve hours later. But I'm about to try adding a mid-day dose.

Question for @Hans, @Nemo, and anyone else who has tried Pyrucet: Do you think Pyrucet could cause you to burn through B vitamins or other micronutrients much faster? I have in mind low doses like 1-4 drops of Pyrucet per day.

Nemo

Question for @Hans, @Nemo, and anyone else who has tried Pyrucet: Do you think Pyrucet could cause you to burn through B vitamins or other micronutrients much faster? I have in mind low doses like 1-4 drops of Pyrucet per day.

Creative, definitely yes. Even on 1-4 drops a day you'll likely find yourself looking for more vitamins and micronutrients. I want more oysters now, I've increased magnesium because it feels good to do it, and I'm taking more Energin. I'm also drinking more milk on Pyrucet and I get cravings for cranberry sauce.

It also affects hunger. I eat the same breakfast as before, but I can't eat as much lunch as I used to and I often forget to eat "dinner," which is now just something like a handful of grapes with cheese or milk. But if I forget to eat that snack, I start getting stressed out. I literally start worrying about things like politics or start fearing my dogs are dying. It happens at around 6-6:30 pm if I forget to have a snack at 5 pm, while I feel happy and optimistic if I remember to have the snack. But I never feel hungry at 5 pm.

Creative, definitely yes. Even on 1-4 drops a day you'll likely find yourself looking for more vitamins and micronutrients. I want more oysters now, I've increased magnesium because it feels good to do it, and I'm taking more Energin. I'm also drinking more milk on Pyrucet and I get cravings for cranberry sauce.

It also affects hunger. I eat the same breakfast as before, but I can't eat as much lunch as I used to and I often forget to eat "dinner," which is now just something like a handful of grapes with cheese or milk. But if I forget to eat that snack, I start getting stressed out. I literally start worrying about things like politics or start fearing my dogs are dying. It happens at around 6-6:30 pm if I forget to have a snack at 5 pm, while I feel happy and optimistic if I remember to have the snack. But I never feel hungry at 5 pm.

Thanks, @Nemo -- very helpful. I'm going to start with a drop per day and slowly increase, and I'll keep plenty of oysters, liver, and Energin on hand.

ThinkPerceive

It's amazing to hear the kinds of reactions to just a few drops. Me, I can practically bathe in the stuff - 50-100 drops a day - and I'll feel it a *little* (even that much is rare for me, which is why I'm interested in this one). I think it helps with staying asleep - but it's still quite subtle.

Last edited: