Galia

hеllo everyone, how many grams of glucose daily intake is adequate when taking pyrucet? I'm really considering taking it because of high blood sugar and insulin, of course my diet is strictly Ray, but insulin and pounds do not go down, even with 3 times a week to the gym.:wtf:

Nokoni

hеllo everyone, how many grams of glucose daily intake is adequate when taking pyrucet? I'm really considering taking it because of high blood sugar and insulin, of course my diet is strictly Ray, but insulin and pounds do not go down, even with 3 times a week to the gym.:wtf:
I think you may have meant "carbs" but I don't actually know in either case. But for myself I try to keep protein up while keeping fat low, which is not that easy when eating real food. Low-fat cheese slices or cheese sticks fit the bill for that. Then I eat carbs sort of as much as I want, with a significant amount of carbs, probably more than half, from sucrose. Between meals I'll put 50 grams of sucrose in a coffee cup, fill it with milk, and consume it with a spoon. (Sugar dissolves too slowly in cold milk to make stirring effective.) It's a great treat. That program keeps me pretty slim. And the pyrucet is the real deal, at least for me. Energy is up, sleep is better, endurance is better, and bowel function is very good (that one surprised me). And I definitely need more sucrose from using it. Good luck.

Galia

Thanks a lot
I think you may have meant "carbs" but I don't actually know in either case. But for myself I try to keep protein up while keeping fat low, which is not that easy when eating real food. Low-fat cheese slices or cheese sticks fit the bill for that. Then I eat carbs sort of as much as I want, with a significant amount of carbs, probably more than half, from sucrose. Between meals I'll put 50 grams of sucrose in a coffee cup, fill it with milk, and consume it with a spoon. (Sugar dissolves too slowly in cold milk to make stirring effective.) It's a great treat. That program keeps me pretty slim. And the pyrucet is the real deal, at least for me. Energy is up, sleep is better, endurance is better, and bowel function is very good (that one surprised me). And I definitely need more sucrose from using it. Good luck.
ks

johnwester130

If you try it I would be very interested in the results. Looking at wikipedia it appears the mechanism of action is inhibiting fat transport into the cell. My fear here is that this will cause a bigger energy deficit and more lactic acid as I do best with fats and worse with carbs. But it could force PDH activation or do something else that helps glucose be oxidised by mito.

at the moment

for CFS I am going to use antiobiotics

Open-label pilot for treatment targeting gut dysbiosis in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: neuropsychological symptoms and sex comparisons | Journal of Translational Medicine | Full Text

many people are saying the fatigue and brain fog are being caused by gut bacteria that give off lactic acid in the body

Examining clinical similarities between myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome and d -lactic acidosis: a systematic review | Journal of Translational Medicine | Full Text

golder

Very very interesting! I noticed my fatigue and brain fog went terrible alongside the worsening of my gut bacteria. What are the best antibiotics and dosages to elongate those lactic acid producing species? Thanks so much guys - definitely think you are on to something here! Much appreciate your help!

johnwester130

johnwester130

Maybe Camphosal by Haidut could be helpful

It also may sterilise the gut.

This idea definitely makes sense.
When I had brain fog, it felt I was being poisoned by something. It definitely had nothing to do with ability to burn sugar over fat.
It definitely could have been bacteria in my gut rotting away and breeding giving me the fog

golder

Very interesting, great find mate, and makes a lot of intuitive and experiential sense to me. All my spectrum traits diminished on past courses of antibiotics. Would of been nice of them to list which antibiotics they found improvement from for ASD!

johnwester130

Very interesting, great find mate, and makes a lot of intuitive and experiential sense to me. All my spectrum traits diminished on past courses of antibiotics. Would of been nice of them to list which antibiotics they found improvement from for ASD!

I think amoxicillin was being used

johnwester130

Very very interesting! I noticed my fatigue and brain fog went terrible alongside the worsening of my gut bacteria. What are the best antibiotics and dosages to elongate those lactic acid producing species? Thanks so much guys - definitely think you are on to something here! Much appreciate your help!

haidut responded to me in an email saying camphosal is about 50% effective as Rifaximin

There was someone on the forum a few months ago saying Listerine solved all his health problems,
and I assume this is because it was killing off the bacteria in his gut that caused all his problems
Listerine Changed My Life

scoobydoo

This morning I trained fasted cardio, with Meldonium and then haven't really topped up my glycogen stores throughout this day and man am I feeling it.

I feel weak and exhausted, starving for sugar. It really chews up sugar.... I don't think I can sustain this.

I also just had my fasting insulin results come back at 6. Super pissed off....

Ever had yours measured?

6 is not terrible is it?
Since adding carbs back in I can’t get mine under 12.

Before while doing IF/low carb it was 3

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals