Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Member

So here is my early Pyrucet report.

I'm not a Division 1 athlete like Haidut and I don't go out dancing all night like GAF. And I'm not one of the guys around here seeking to maximize my athletic performance at speed mountain climbing or professional soccer or whatever it is you guys are doing.

I can never take the doses you guys take of anything without feeling like I'm going to die.

My goal in taking Pyrucet is simply to breathe like a normal person again, without thinking about it, and be able to keep up with my German Shepherds on our daily hike through the canyon.

So I started at one drop of Pyrucet a day on my wrist. I'm only on Day 2, but this stuff is fantastic. Even on Day 1, with a topical dose of only one drop, my breathing and endurance were greatly improved.

At this dose, I've been drinking extra orange juice to take care of the extra energy requirement, and reducing fat, with no problem. Tomorrow I'll try a higher dose.

2. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath

This is exciting !!

Thanks for sharing.

Please do keep us updated with your experience!

3. Nemo

Nemo Member

Thanks, Lokzo.

I tried raising the dose to two drops a day but it shot my heart rate too high. So I'm just taking one drop a day and I'm getting the improvements I wanted on that.

Ever since having cancer, my breathing never quite returned to normal. I couldn't get enough oxygen when I was physically active and the problem just refused to improve. I always had to stop to catch my breath. I couldn't just draw a deep breath when needed, but had to go through this ritual of exhales first. It was like there was a tight band around my chest.

On a low dose of Pyrucet, I can just draw a deep breath and keep moving.

And I've been able to drop fat intake to about 15% of calories without a drop in energy, without cravings, without hyperventilating or any problems at all.

4. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath

That's pretty remarkable!

Thank you for sharing. I am going to experiment with this product in the future.

5. homyak

homyak Member

Can this be taken with Meldonium (500-1000mg) for a greater affect against FAO?

6. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    I have been using Meldonium... this stuff is insane for mental energy. I also notice sensational pumps in the gym. Are you enjoying meldonium as well?

7. homyak

homyak Member

Yeah, Meldonium has been great for me both mentally and physically, just be sure to consume adequate glucose.

I unfortunately experienced a dangerous situation during an intense workout while on Meldonium. I tanked my glucose levels then my heart rate went into a state of overdrive and I couldn't control my breath for about 10-15 minutes, just a very intense heart beat with hyperventilating. So after this I backed off of Meldonium for a few weeks, but all systems are back to normal now.

Pyrucet is great too, but Meldonium seems to be next level from my personal experience. Meldonium is like a wonder drug. I stack Meldonium and Pyrucet and consistently feel great. I just want to emphasis again, be sure to consume adequate glucose on Meldonium. I feel like I could have potentially had a heart attack because I didn't eat enough before a very intense workout.

8. Adrienlcrx

Adrienlcrx Member

Do you use Pyrucet orally or locally @homyak ? few drops only?

9. homyak

homyak Member

I mix 8-12 drops into a glass of orange juice 3-4 times per week, but I would probably recommend cycling both Pyrucet and Meldonium.

10. milkboi

milkboi Member

Wow your reports about Meldoniums effect on mental energy makes me wanna try it @Lokzo @homyak. Can you elaborate on the cognitive effects you are getting?

11. homyak

homyak Member

I usually feel great when I have a lower sense of my physical body, or perhaps feel lighter than normal. This exceptional feeling of physical lightness is more than likely due to a significant reduction of lactic acid. When I feel this way, my mental performance is 2-3x greater than baseline, and I usually quantify that based upon my work as a programmer. To be more specific, I can simply concentrate longer and am able to hold progressions of deeper conceptual thought far greater. No doubt that Meldonium has nootropic and performance enhancing effects. I can practically induce the same state with high doses of b-complex (3-4 pills of Thorne stress-complex) and aspirin (1-2g), but Meldonium is personally more consistent.

I have experience in professional athletics, for 3-4 days after an intense session I would not be able to focus for prolonged periods (more than 45 minutes). As soon as I began reducing lactic acid (B-complex, Aspirin, Meldonium), this 3-4 day buffer is non-existent. I can go from an intense physical workout to a task that requires high concentration without the burden of lactic acid in my body. This state is always marked with an exceptional feeling of physical lightness.

Do not take Meldonium without consuming adequate glucose.

12. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    You are so right.

Meldonium can dangerously chew up your glycogen stores if you're not careful.

Check this study out (Which is what prompted me to take it in the first place):
    "Each treatment decreased the blood glucose concentration during the fed and fasted states by 1 to 2 mmol/l. Treatment with mildronate and metformin decreased the plasma insulin concentration by 31 and 29%, respectively, while the combination of both drugs significantly reduced fed insulin concentration by about 47%."
    Anti-diabetic effects of mildronate alone or in combination with metformin in obese Zucker rats. - PubMed - NCBI

13. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    It;s making it difficult to get tired. I just don't feel tired cognitively when I'm on Meldonium. It makes falling asleep a little difficult.

It works on Beta Adrenoreceptors and actually raises Noradrenaline levels, so it definitely gives you a push, although can be a little pushy towards anxiety.

14. homyak

homyak Member

Why would a diabetic want to decrease insulin? I always understood diabetes to be a lack of insulin production. Does a reduction in plasma insulin simply mean that the insulin is working correctly, more or less like unclogging a drain...a back up of insulin?

15. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    You might want to read this:
    Insulin Resistance: A Hallmark of Metabolic Syndrome

16. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    This morning I trained fasted cardio, with Meldonium and then haven't really topped up my glycogen stores throughout this day and man am I feeling it.

I feel weak and exhausted, starving for sugar. It really chews up sugar.... I don't think I can sustain this.

I also just had my fasting insulin results come back at 6. Super pissed off....

Ever had yours measured?

17. Broken man

Broken man Member

My rat is using this product for like 20 days and the effect is really awesome. Especially after drinking alcohol, I think it helps with gut somehow and makes me feel calm and energetic. Thank you for making this product.

18. Adrienlcrx

Adrienlcrx Member

Do you apply it topically or orally il f may ask @Broken man ?

19. mangoes

mangoes Member

@Lokzo what dosage of meldonium are you taking?

20. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    300-500mg daily. No more.