mrchibbs

Please do Somebody know why gonadin does not contain geranylgeraniol (GGOH)?

It's written literally in the first post: because Phytol is even more potent than GGOH.

noqcks

Adding another experience, noticed that pee is more foamy as another user mentioned in this thread. The pee also smells more strongly than usual.

I have been applying 4 drops of Gonadin per day to the genital area.

Just a follow up. I noticed my foamy urine subsided substantially after about 1 weeks use of 2-4 drops a day. Very little foam again.

noqcks

Do you notice physic or mental improvement @noqcks ?

Noticing better physical stamina. Can do more pushups than normal without much effort.

Seem to be able to put on muscle faster.

My “love handles” have slimmed down a little.

I wish I had blood tests however. No mental improvement that I can tell.

scoobydoo

Update:
Been taking 8 drops orally right before bed with NO food. Seems to help with sleep and feels a bit more androgenic
I think taking it with food was diluting it’s potency and effectiveness. Just thought I’d share

tallglass13

Please do Somebody know why gonadin does not contain geranylgeraniol (GGOH)?
I've noticed this a few times that he doesn't put the exact chemical that are in the studies, another example would be not using pentadecanoic acid in Cardenasin and Solban. Maybe it's because he can't get ahold of that chemical as easily. He usually says the chemical he uses is more potent, but I would much rather use the chemicals showing the positive results in the studies, then something that is "supposed" to be better.

Broken man

I've noticed this a few times that he doesn't put the exact chemical that are in the studies, another example would be not using pentadecanoic acid in Cardenasin and Solban. Maybe it's because he can't get ahold of that chemical as easily. He usually says the chemical he uses is more potent, but I would much rather use the chemicals showing the positive results in the studies, then something that is "supposed" to be better.
Ye, me too.

johnwester130

Hello!

Been on a path to raise my T levels. After trips to the Urologist and his suggestion to slather T-gel on me I was like no way! My T was 189 and I discovered my Pregnenolone level was EIGHT!!! Sleepy tired brain fog, weak, and no libido. Right around the time I discovered Peat this past spring I started to deal with my health issues bio hacking and read everything I could. Started with a protocol of D-Aspartic Acid, Pregnenolone, Progesterone cream, B12 (was low), D3 (was low). I was cautious and stepped up on these to the suggested levels. I was able to get my T up.

Total T 253
Free T 44
DHT 16
DHEA 340
Estradiol 23

I ended the above protocol and just started Gonadin after reading about the result here. I am headed for new labs in 10 days.

I am on 8 drops a day. Take it in the AM for 3 days. Today I took it in the afternoon. First dose felt immediate results of warmth. Over the last 5 days I felt I had a better mood, more energy, more directed, more confident, better libido, and my genitalia seems to be hanging out more, like bigger. Is that possible? I've been lifting light weights and walking and it seems like my muscles feel really pumped. I have definition that I didn't have before. My skin looks awesome. And heck what little hair is left on my head seems to be standing straight up! Could this be working? I can feel it working.

I am interested to see what the labs say when I get them done. Wanted to post here to gather any feedback and post my results.

There is a theory that baldness is caused by a lack of brown fat under the scalp, You have brown fat in the sides but not on top.

phytol can activate white fat to brown fat

Phytol stimulates the browning of white adipocytes through the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) α in mice fed high-fat diet

So it can affect hair positively, in theory

johnwester130

Gonadin made my brain go like this when I took it in the morning (8 drops):
hqdefault.jpg

Okay not that bad haha, but it's extremely good for chilling out and just having your brain switch off from all worries/stuff that nag in the back of your mind.
I also took it before bed (8 drops) and for the first time in a long while I was able to sleep throughout the night without having to get up to pee, so that was nice. Although it didn't feel like it increased my sleep quality, but I guess it's still too soon to say. (only been using it 3 days now)

this explains it

this site sells it as a gaba promoter

Phytol - Gold Coast Terpenes

Frankdee20

This will be my next supplement but I want to finish the Pansterone first.... I have androsterone left as well... does anyone know if androsterone interferes with sTAR enzymes like Pansterone does ? Gonadin will boost sTAR...

Frankdee20

i didn't try the phytol terpene . also i am not sure what the dose it is sold at

you have to dilute and mix them

I meant Gonadin..... yeah, I’m not going to be bothered by all that mixing and measuring lol

johnwester130

I've been using this new formulation for 2 months. Amazing stuff. Libido and blood flow to the area is increased significantly. This is in comparison to the previous formulation without diosgenin which had anti-libido effects most likely due to the progesterone increase. The diosgenin with its DHEA increasing effects seems to counteract the issue. Face is much leaner, testicular volume is significantly increased after ingestion, muscles feel alot stronger

The breathlessness still occurs but i've found drinking sugary carbonated drinks removes this issue in my case

"But, most of all, it’s eurycoma longfolia‘s unique mechanism of action that interests us. Geranylgeraniol can increase progesterone levels just as it increases testosterone levels. Aqueous eurycoma longfolia extracts enhance the activity of the CYP17A1 enzyme which accelerates the metabolism of pregnenolone and progesterone to yield more DHEA and androstenedione, respectively. Ultimately, eurycoma longfolia turns any geranylgeraniol-induced rise in progesterone into more testosterone. The two ingredients thus work alongside each other as though they were made for each other."

https://www.antaeuslabs.com/product/ultratest-testosterone-booster/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals