Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Just curious if you ended up getting your labs back? Have you been doing oral or topical (if topical, what body parts)?

My labs were delayed. Should get them back by Tuesday. I've been mainly doing 6-8 drops under the tongue. Tried 1 drop on the scrotum last week with some welcomed effects. Will update as soon as I get the labs back.

golder

My labs were delayed. Should get them back by Tuesday. I've been mainly doing 6-8 drops under the tongue. Tried 1 drop on the scrotum last week with some welcomed effects. Will update as soon as I get the labs back.
Keep us posted! How did the scrotum topical compare to oral?
Thanks mate

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Hey man, great post. Keep us posted. I am really liking this product as well. Better mood and libido for me. Cant wait to see your new labs!

Ok labs are in!!! Let's see how Gonadin did.

Total T went down a point to 243.
Free T went up from 44 to 58.5!! WOW!
SBHG went down from 19 to 16
Mysteriously DHT, DHEA and Estradiol are missing from my lab despite being requested. Going to have to call the lab and see if maybe those are not done yet or the lab person messed up.

Anyhow, I feel like the gonadin worked orally at 8 drops a day with a day off or dropped dose every few days. I did try 1 drop on my scrotum and it seems to have had different positive effects. Where orally it gave me clear more directed thinking with more drive, better mood and libido. The topical application seems to have a more physical effect with more blood flow directly in the area and an incredible urge for sexual non-negotiable gratification. Pretty amazing if you ask me!!!

tallglass13

Mysteriously DHT, DHEA and Estradiol are missing from my lab despite being requested. Going to have to call the lab and see if maybe those are not done yet or the lab person messed up.

Anyhow, I feel like the gonadin worked orally at 8 drops a day with a day off or dropped dose every few days. I did try 1 drop on my scrotum and it seems to have had different positive effects. Where orally it gave me clear more directed thinking with more drive, better mood and libido. The topical application seems to have a more physical effect with more blood flow directly in the area and an incredible urge for sexual non-negotiable gratification. Pretty amazing if you ask me!!!
Great! I think the fact that your free T went up 15 points is incredible. My free test has always been low, despite have 650 total test levels. I think getting free T up is key. thanks for update.

golder

that’s great, thanks for such detail. Is this the latest gonadin product? The formula seems to have changed a number of times (without any direction from Haidut). Roughly when did you buy it and what are the ingredients on the label? Sounds like the 8 drops oral and 1 scrotum topical with a few days off in the week has been the optimal dose for you? Cheers again!

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
that’s great, thanks for such detail. Is this the latest gonadin product? The formula seems to have changed a number of times (without any direction from Haidut). Roughly when did you buy it and what are the ingredients on the label? Sounds like the 8 drops oral and 1 scrotum topical with a few days off in the week has been the optimal dose for you? Cheers again!

Hi, yes I ordered 10/28 and the following ingredients are listed on the bottle:

Phytol 100mg
Squalene 100mg
Methyl Palmitate 3.3 mg
Methyl Oleate 3.3 mg
Other Ingredients: MCT Tocopherol

I followed at least 10-15 days on 8 drops under tongue, and then when I read about topical application figured that might be more direct interaction with Leydig cell on the balls. On a side note, prior to the gonadin I was taking D-Aspartic Acid which is also supposed to interact with Leydig cells in the gonads. I read a post about a guy following peat that took d-aspartic acid, Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA, vit D25 to boost T and Libido. It was interesting to me because my Pregnenolone levels were hella low (8 in a range of 22-50). So the protocol made me feel better mentally, cognitively but total and free T only went up a little bit. Then I had stopped for a few weeks prior to the "10 day" gonadin test just to make sure it was a good test.

It has definitely worked out nicely for me! My libido has been through the roof! The best indicator has been the nocturnal and morning wood!

And there is definitely something to the pheromone phenomenon, because women definitely are responding positively different then before. Pretty awesome!

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Great! I think the fact that your free T went up 15 points is incredible. My free test has always been low, despite have 650 total test levels. I think getting free T up is key. thanks for update.

Thanks!! Thats how I understand it, Its all
about the free available T that converts into DHT. Frankly I was surprised my total stayed about the same. Meanwhile the drop in SBHG must have freed up the T. Or maybe drop is estradiol? I have to call the lab and find out why the other tests didn't show up. Thanks for the support!!!

tallglass13

Thanks!! Thats how I understand it, Its all
about the free available T that converts into DHT. Frankly I was surprised my total stayed about the same. Meanwhile the drop in SBHG must have freed up the T. Or maybe drop is estradiol? I have to call the lab and find out why the other tests didn't show up. Thanks for the support!!!
Your total stayed the same because its converting to Free. Some guys have high total, but low free, because its locked up in the total and not getting converted.

vulture

This is why I encourage "hormone feelers" to perform labs before saying one thing or the other increases X hormone, because hormones are measured with blood tests.

golder

If anyone gets a response, would you be kind enough to post it here and help the rest of us :)

Spondive

I would like to report that I have taken 6 drops of gonadin orally for 1 month and my total testosterone went from low 200 to 335ng/dL

High_Prob

I would like to report that I have taken 6 drops of gonadin orally for 1 month and my total testosterone went from low 200 to 335ng/dL

Was this the only change that you made? Any other supplements/lifestyle changes introduced during that timeframe?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals