ddjd

Well, some comments

In fact, it should be stated that it was observed to be more effective at 30μM. Otherwise, at 10μM the outcome was worse than GGOH and close to control.
What lead me to the question, about how much is the dose required to reach 30μM/L concentration?

So for testosterone levels to increase it took higher dose than 40mg/kg/day. For average 80kg male this would mean a dose higher than 3gr. of squalene.
I wonder if a product like this shark liver oil with 500mg squalene would improve test levels

Advanced Research/Nutrient Carriers Squalene Shark Liver Oil 500 mg 100 Sgels - Swanson Health Products

ddjd

Yes, we did one batch with 7-keto cholesterol, which has been shown to inhibit cortisol synthesis. Squalene was reported to cause acne and we wanted to replace it. The 7-keto cholesterol is probably also going away and will be replaced by another saturated fatty acid.
so it's essentially just Phytol now?

scoobydoo

I’m about to turn 22 and am wondering if this could possibly be a good fit for me
History of under eating and excessive aerobic training as a miler in high school
I have symptoms of low libido and no morning wood, weak erections

labs:
DHEA 400
Free T 11ng/dL
Total T 650
DHT was low
Estradiol 31
Prolactin 15

Abn41391

After reading through this whole thread it seems like this is a great product. Seems like the best product for optimizing ones one hormones without taking much risk.

noqcks

I noticed that my hair seems to be more "stiff" or "thick" after only a day of gonadin, do androgens play a role in hair "stiffness"?

@haidut

noqcks

Adding another experience, noticed that pee is more foamy as another user mentioned in this thread. The pee also smells more strongly than usual.

I have been applying 4 drops of Gonadin per day to the genital area.

golder

Adding another experience, noticed that pee is more foamy as another user mentioned in this thread. The pee also smells more strongly than usual.

I have been applying 4 drops of Gonadin per day to the genital area.
Same as me. Is this foamy urine a bad thing?

Mito

Same as me. Is this foamy urine a bad thing?
“The foamy urine is actually from excessive lipolysis and elevated FFA + adrenaline. So, the lack it suggests Diamant is lowering lipolysis, adrenaline or both.“
Diamant - Adamantane Solution For Lab/R&D

“How often do you check for albuminuria in people over 50, especially in the morning? They may have normal eGFR and BUN values on blood tests but the foamy urine in the morning is a common sing for most people over 50, and often much younger. Maybe I should not have said "renal insufficiency" but "filtering dysfunction" to make it less controversial. In my experience, any elevation in FFA leads to disturbed electrolyte balance and kidney resorption function.
But anyways, what do you think about the whole blood test for calcium/magnesium and their ratio?”
Anal Fissure

“Yes, proteinuria is usually what's causing the foamy urine. However, as Ray mentioned, having high levels of stress hormones can also make the urine foamy. You can notice it during/after drinking alcohol as it depletes liver glycogen (which will result in higher adrenalin and cortisol) while at the same time inhibiting gluconeogenesis. One way to prevent this from happening is by taking niacinamide.”
Taurine Enhances Bioavailability Of Vitamins K, A, D, E

mrchibbs

Could Gonadin be taken along with Androsterone?

I suggest you take the time to read the thread before posting new comments. The answers you seek are probably there.

golder

I suggest you take the time to read the thread before posting new comments. The answers you seek are probably there.
This could take in excess of a few hours for some of these threads. If you know the answer to hand it would be nice if you’re able to help/time-save. Much appreciated.

mrchibbs

This could take in excess of a few hours for some of these threads. If you know the answer to hand it would be nice if you’re able to help/time-save. Much appreciated.

I understand, but going through this thread will take 20-30 minutes and you'll learn a lot about this product and people's experiences. If you can't be bothered with the effort maybe you shouldn't be looking into Gonadin in the first place.

golder

I understand, but going through this thread will take 20-30 minutes and you'll learn a lot about this product and people's experiences. If you can't be bothered with the effort maybe you shouldn't be looking into Gonadin in the first place.
Yeah, this could go round and round forever. Thanks anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals