opethfeldt

how do you know it's good to boost T? did you perform pre and post blood tests?
No blood tests. I can't afford them at this time. Just going off muscle size and libido. Things of that nature that point to a T increase. I apologize I can't provide more objective information.

vulture

No blood tests. I can't afford them at this time. Just going off muscle size and libido. Things of that nature that point to a T increase. I apologize I can't provide more objective information.
I have had 900 T levels and didn’t notice great libido or a significant muscle increase. I wouldn’t have noticed it without a blood test. I think you can’t claim an objective increase in a hormone if you don’t have the blood test. You just can say you have more frequent intercourse or weight more with no extra fat

tallglass13

@haidut, Examine.com shows some studies that Diosgenin causes fibrosis of lung and liver in the long run. Science direct had those studies as well. It appears you removed it from the list on first page. The last few days I have used old formula with the oleate and palmitate and it seems to work well. Maybe we don't need the Diosgenin anyways.

tallglass13

An in vitro test assessing renal tubular epithelial cells (NRK52E) of the kidneys noted that the aqueous, methanolic, and ethyl acetate fractions were all able to exert toxicity to these cells and induced α-SMA expression, indicative of fibrotic effects.Wojcikowski K, et al. An in vitro investigation of herbs traditionally used for kidney and urinary system disorders: potential therapeutic and toxic effects.

Nephrology (Carlton) (2009)' data-toggle="popover" data-original-title="">[9] When rats are fed a diet of 0.72% (790+/-60mg/kg) Dioscorea Villosa over a period of 28 days, although no macroscopic changes are noted with the kidneys there is mild renal tubulo-interstitial fibrosis that develops in a time dependent manner and the increase in α-SMA (and TGFß1) was observed at 28 days yet was sporadic previous to that.[URL='https://examine.com/supplements/dioscorea-villosa/#ref10']Wojcikowski K, et al. Dioscorea villosa (wild yam) induces chronic kidney injury via pro-fibrotic pathways.

Food Chem Toxicol (2008)' data-toggle="popover" data-original-title="">[10]

Macrophage accumulation was noted to be not significantly significant globally, but was increased in the glomeruli and interstitial spaces; in the liver, a significant increase was noted in the centrilobular veins and sinusoids.[URL='https://examine.com/supplements/dioscorea-villosa/#ref10']Wojcikowski K, et al. Dioscorea villosa (wild yam) induces chronic kidney injury via pro-fibrotic pathways.

Food Chem Toxicol (2008)' data-toggle="popover" data-original-title="">[10]

Preliminary evidence suggests that Wild Yam is weakly fibrotic, but that chronic intake of Wild Yam can result in small fibrosis of the kidney
[/URL][/URL]

Kunstruct

I have had 900 T levels and didn’t notice great libido or a significant muscle increase. I wouldn’t have noticed it without a blood test. I think you can’t claim an objective increase in a hormone if you don’t have the blood test. You just can say you have more frequent intercourse or weight more with no extra fat
I agree.
If Estradiol is increased alongside an already high T, libido can shoot up, muscles can get filled up with some massive pumps, which can be confused with "T boosted"
For libido Dopamine must also be at optimal levels.

Broken man

Hello, I bought 1 bottle ot this and I would also like to know why it has squalene and not diosgenin, is diosgenin replaced too? Thank you and I wanted to talk about the shipping, incredibly fast, 5 days from you to the heart of Europe. Faster than delivery here.

Grapelander

Not seeing how much 'diosgenin' is in the product?
Phytol: 100mg
Squalene: 100mg
Methyl palmitate: 3.3mg
Methyl oleate: 3.3mg

opethfeldt

I agree.
If Estradiol is increased alongside an already high T, libido can shoot up, muscles can get filled up with some massive pumps, which can be confused with "T boosted"
For libido Dopamine must also be at optimal levels.
Yeah, definitely experienced that many times. In the old days when I was really into lifting, I noticed that when I looked biggest and had the biggest pumps, I got the least attention from women. Didn't make sense to me back then but now I know estrogen must have been up, which they tend to be repelled by.

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Hello!

Been on a path to raise my T levels. After trips to the Urologist and his suggestion to slather T-gel on me I was like no way! My T was 189 and I discovered my Pregnenolone level was EIGHT!!! Sleepy tired brain fog, weak, and no libido. Right around the time I discovered Peat this past spring I started to deal with my health issues bio hacking and read everything I could. Started with a protocol of D-Aspartic Acid, Pregnenolone, Progesterone cream, B12 (was low), D3 (was low). I was cautious and stepped up on these to the suggested levels. I was able to get my T up.

Total T 253
Free T 44
DHT 16
DHEA 340
Estradiol 23

I ended the above protocol and just started Gonadin after reading about the result here. I am headed for new labs in 10 days.

I am on 8 drops a day. Take it in the AM for 3 days. Today I took it in the afternoon. First dose felt immediate results of warmth. Over the last 5 days I felt I had a better mood, more energy, more directed, more confident, better libido, and my genitalia seems to be hanging out more, like bigger. Is that possible? I've been lifting light weights and walking and it seems like my muscles feel really pumped. I have definition that I didn't have before. My skin looks awesome. And heck what little hair is left on my head seems to be standing straight up! Could this be working? I can feel it working.

I am interested to see what the labs say when I get them done. Wanted to post here to gather any feedback and post my results.

tallglass13

Hello!

Been on a path to raise my T levels. After trips to the Urologist and his suggestion to slather T-gel on me I was like no way! My T was 189 and I discovered my Pregnenolone level was EIGHT!!! Sleepy tired brain fog, weak, and no libido. Right around the time I discovered Peat this past spring I started to deal with my health issues bio hacking and read everything I could. Started with a protocol of D-Aspartic Acid, Pregnenolone, Progesterone cream, B12 (was low), D3 (was low). I was cautious and stepped up on these to the suggested levels. I was able to get my T up.

Total T 253
Free T 44
DHT 16
DHEA 340
Estradiol 23

I ended the above protocol and just started Gonadin after reading about the result here. I am headed for new labs in 10 days.

I am on 8 drops a day. Take it in the AM for 3 days. Today I took it in the afternoon. First dose felt immediate results of warmth. Over the last 5 days I felt I had a better mood, more energy, more directed, more confident, better libido, and my genitalia seems to be hanging out more, like bigger. Is that possible? I've been lifting light weights and walking and it seems like my muscles feel really pumped. I have definition that I didn't have before. My skin looks awesome. And heck what little hair is left on my head seems to be standing straight up! Could this be working? I can feel it working.

I am interested to see what the labs say when I get them done. Wanted to post here to gather any feedback and post my results.
Hey man, great post. Keep us posted. I am really liking this product as well. Better mood and libido for me. Cant wait to see your new labs!

High_Prob

Hello!

Total T 253
Free T 44
DHT 16
DHEA 340
Estradiol 23

It sounds like you just recently purchased Gonadin. Can you please tell me if Diosgenin is included in the ingredients. No one around here seems to know and haidut is M.I.A....

Last edited:

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
Ne
It sounds like you just recently purchased Gonadin. Can you please tell me if Diosgenin is included in the ingredients. No one around here seems to know and haidut is M.I.A....

No Diosgenin.

Phytol 100mg
Squalene 100mg
Methyl Palmitate 3.3 mg
Methyl Oleate 3.3 mg
Other Ingredients: MCT Tocopherol

tallglass13

Fenugreek is a know DHT blocker or lowerer. Maybe @haidut removed Diosgenin because it lowers DHT, despite the studies he provided. Yam is known to be the starting material for finasteride from what I remember.

Adrienlcrx

@Preglowman IMO idealabsdc products have an excellent quality/price ratio and the margin must not be large for them to be able to offer discount code..
What suite for gonadin? Still positive?

Preglowman

Forum Supporter
@Preglowman IMO idealabsdc products have an excellent quality/price ratio and the margin must not be large for them to be able to offer discount code..
What suite for gonadin? Still positive?

Sure it make sense, just love a discount!!

I am still feeling the effects of Gonadin. Tomorrow is day 15 I think. I did skip a day yesterday. Tomorrow I get my labs done!!! Excited to find out how my levels have changed.

chimdp

Sure it make sense, just love a discount!!

I am still feeling the effects of Gonadin. Tomorrow is day 15 I think. I did skip a day yesterday. Tomorrow I get my labs done!!! Excited to find out how my levels have changed.

Just curious if you ended up getting your labs back? Have you been doing oral or topical (if topical, what body parts)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals