OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If the trial goes well are you going to release a product with tribulus?

No plans for this right now. I just want to confirm some of the amazing results athletes in the 1960s had with this herb. If the results are positive it would be yet another indication that Big Pharma tries suppress evidence of benefit for herbs they consider a threat to established therapies they sell. There are several meta "studies" claiming no benefit from Tribulus and a ton of other individual ones showing robust benefit for males, and even females.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Why not both pentadecanoic acid and diosgenin in this?

Because it solidifies if both are put in. Pentadecanoic acid is an SFA and longer chains SFA are solid at room temp. Diosgenin also tends to make a viscous liquid when dissolved. So, when we combined both the liquid turned into a paste.

Black Ops

Any one who has tried the new batch with diosgenin? i stopped using gonadin as it had a anti-libido effect (Most likely due to it increasing progesterone). TI'm curious as the studies posted show an increase in dhea and DHT which could potentially offset the anti-libido effect

Epistrophy

I have been giving my rats the new formula for the past two days. The immediate effects are as follows:

- feels very warm, not only skin temperature, but internal warmth.
- decrease in puffiness to mid-section.
- morning temperature has increased. noticed only by skin feeling warmer than usual. Will have to take temperature by thermometer.
- cognitive clarity
- seen one or two pimples arise, which is inline with increase steroid production.

Will update later with more prolong use.

Also, is it fine to take Gonadin everyday?

Black Ops

Curious to see if you've noticed any changes in libido? The new formula with the included diosgenin was shown to increase DHEA and DHT

Epistrophy

Curious to see if you've noticed any changes in libido? The new formula with the included diosgenin was shown to increase DHEA and DHT

Spontaneous erections do happen so I am sure my libido is going good.

But honestly I had a intense stress episode for two years straight and my system is out of whack so hard for me to give a true response to libido.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I have noticed the liquid gets really viscous. Is it okay to warm up the liquid before use?

Yes, there should be no issue with warming it up before use. We are trying to address that issue in the next batch.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been giving my rats the new formula for the past two days. The immediate effects are as follows:

- feels very warm, not only skin temperature, but internal warmth.
- decrease in puffiness to mid-section.
- morning temperature has increased. noticed only by skin feeling warmer than usual. Will have to take temperature by thermometer.
- cognitive clarity
- seen one or two pimples arise, which is inline with increase steroid production.

Will update later with more prolong use.

Also, is it fine to take Gonadin everyday?

Thanks, great feedback! I think Gonadin is one of the products we have that do not have to be cycled. Similar to the vitamin products, but I would still watch out for diminishing effects and maybe skip a few days if that happens.

Lee Simeon

Thanks, great feedback! I think Gonadin is one of the products we have that do not have to be cycled. Similar to the vitamin products, but I would still watch out for diminishing effects and maybe skip a few days if that happens.
Do you think MitoLipin or DeFibron has to be cycled? I get great effects of using them every day as a moisturizer during the winter.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think MitoLipin or DeFibron has to be cycled? I get great effects of using them every day as a moisturizer during the winter.

Not to my knowledge. Unlike steroids, these are not really known to trigger negative feedback mechanisms of desensitizations of some sort. But of course, this could change in the future as more becomes known about these chemicals.

bluefish

Just picked up my gonadin, and pansterone from my pobx. 4 drops of each, each morning and night sounds like good starting point? And these two should work well together? Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just picked up my gonadin, and pansterone from my pobx. 4 drops of each, each morning and night sounds like good starting point? And these two should work well together? Thanks

Yes, sounds good. And yes, they can be used together but maybe using only one or the other every once in a while for a few days would help you see what effects each one has.

bluefish

ah... thats super helpful... today, i did 4 and 4 each.
this is my jumping into this point... so, I'll take your advice and start off w one for now and see what effects I can sense.
When working w this stuff (in general)... what ways do people monitor the effects? blood work? and if so how often? or other ways?

as of the first dose, rubbed the pansterone on my stomach and gonadin on my gonads... It seems I can feel that area on my stomach bit... where I rubbed it... other then that, for starts I can sense anything yet... lol, but I'll update in a few days or week from now.
thanks again.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ah... thats super helpful... today, i did 4 and 4 each.
this is my jumping into this point... so, I'll take your advice and start off w one for now and see what effects I can sense.
When working w this stuff (in general)... what ways do people monitor the effects? blood work? and if so how often? or other ways?

as of the first dose, rubbed the pansterone on my stomach and gonadin on my gonads... It seems I can feel that area on my stomach bit... where I rubbed it... other then that, for starts I can sense anything yet... lol, but I'll update in a few days or week from now.
thanks again.

Don't know what others do in terms of blood work but if you scroll through the tread you will probably find several reports of people who did blood tests.

bluefish

ok, thanks, Ive been doing that actually.. its definitely a learning curve and a lot of info to take it... but very informative.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals