OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would it be worth trying gonadin alone for testosterone production or do you think it would be better with 6 keto? I'm looking for something that will purely increase testosterone and testicle size and not really have an effect on the cortisol system. I'm taking a break from suppressing cortisol because lately I've been really lazy because of it.

How much of a testosterone boost would gonadin alone realistically provide? Thanks.

Animal studies showed doubling of T levels in vivo. I would try Gonadin first and if you get good response then no need to jump on 6-keto which is much less studied and an actual steroid with potential to change steroid balance.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Did you remove the acid that started with the letter (P) in Gonadin? I think it was pantothenic acid?

It was pentadecanoic acid. Yes, we replaced it with diosgenin because I found a study showing that it dramatically increases DHEA and DHT levels. That study is posted in the main thread with some screenshots so if you have not seen it yet I strongly recommend taking a look. Truly impressive results with this yam-extracted steroid precursor.

ubiety

It was pentadecanoic acid. Yes, we replaced it with diosgenin because I found a study showing that it dramatically increases DHEA and DHT levels. That study is posted in the main thread with some screenshots so if you have not seen it yet I strongly recommend taking a look. Truly impressive results with this yam-extracted steroid precursor.

Are all of the ingredients listed in the first post current? It looks quite different from the version I have:
- squalene 100 mg
- phytol 100mg
- methyl palmitate/oleate 3.3/3.3
- methyl caprylate 20 mg

Have you noticed any difference in effects of the current formulation from the previous, and if so what?

RobertJM

Wow this thing seriously increases body temp. I am absolutely steaming with heat. This rivals (in increasing temps) the old tocovit formulation for me. Whether these effects continue I will wait and see.

golder

Wow this thing seriously increases body temp. I am absolutely steaming with heat. This rivals (in increasing temps) the old tocovit formulation for me. Whether these effects continue I will wait and see.

Interested to hear your thoughts and experiences as to why the old Tocovit formula had more of a thermogenic quality to it. I noticed it to and I thought it was just me - I really miss the old formula.

RobertJM

Interested to hear your thoughts and experiences as to why the old Tocovit formula had more of a thermogenic quality to it. I noticed it to and I thought it was just me - I really miss the old formula.

Not sure buddy. I know the formula changed. I bought the new tocovit and it’s not as thermogenic for me. I do enjoy the thermo effects because the winters here in Britain are brutal. I would have hypothesised that it might be the squalene but isn’t the new gonadin formula without the squalene now? I might be wrong though.

golder

Haidut/Peat has obviously read something they don’t quite like about squalene would be my guess. Are there any idealabs supps left with it in?

Steene

I don't understand why you people focus so much on squalene. The main active ingredient is and always was phytol. I see absolutely no difference between the squalene version and the pentadecanoic acid version. Squalene was more of a filler than a booster.

Mauritio

Haidut/Peat has obviously read something they don’t quite like about squalene would be my guess. Are there any idealabs supps left with it in?
I think he just said the he found something that replaces squalene with fewer risks.

golder

I think he just said the he found something that replaces squalene with fewer risks.
Thanks - I take it that replacement was pentadecanoic acid?
Do you know what the perceived risks of the squalene was? Would be interested to read the posts/thread about it.

Mauritio

Thanks - I take it that replacement was pentadecanoic acid?
Do you know what the perceived risks of the squalene was? Would be interested to read the posts/thread about it.
I think so too. Didnt he talk about saturation as a risk of this supp ,which should be countered with the addition of Vitamin E?! It is def. somewhere in this thread though, go take a look...

Regina

I found an interesting use of Gonadin.
If I train aikido, the knuckleheads open the windows (it's 28 degrees out) after everyone's "got their heart-rate up" and huffing and puffing. Within a few minutes of blasting frigid air, my sciatic nerve/piriformis starts getting irritated. But if I have taken 4 up to 8 drops of gonadin within a couple of days, it really doesn't happen. Or stops immediately when I put on my winter coat to leave the dojo.
If I haven't taken any, I can take a dose when I get home and within a few minutes the zapping piriformis calms right down.

So, the temperature is really interesting.

ddjd

has anyone experimented with low dose DHEA and gonadin together daily?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are all of the ingredients listed in the first post current? It looks quite different from the version I have:
- squalene 100 mg
- phytol 100mg
- methyl palmitate/oleate 3.3/3.3
- methyl caprylate 20 mg

Have you noticed any difference in effects of the current formulation from the previous, and if so what?

You seem to have the old formulation. In the latest one, the phytol and methyl palmitate/oleate are still there but now we have diosgenin instead of squalene. The methyl caprylate has been removed but there since we use MCT as one of the solvents for this product it provides a lot more caprylic acid than the 20mg methyl caprylate it used ot have.
The main thread has been updated with the current ingredients.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Jing

When taking orally what is the best way just put drops in mouth and swallow or put drops in a drink?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals