Mauritio

I took 3 drops of Gonadin today on my wrists.
I had instantly felt better mood, was really happy and full of energy . I was also a "man of the people" so to speak meaning everyone liked me, greeted me, smiled at me. Quite contrarian to andro (from which I never really got any negative reactions). But the contrast is pretty remarkable. Andro you feel more like the untouchable lone wolf, Gonadin: man of the people as I said.
Also something weird is that I just seem to be more kind with people for no reason. Go figure...
I did run into a stress response really quick which could be alleviated through some food. I also flushed and sweated more and seemed to run out of energy after some hours.
My libido went up after it took a diver from 1 week on andro. My hair looked worse which is always one of the first things to react to substances and correlates with estrogen for me. I know it shouldnt raise estrogen. But still taking it with Andro could be killer combo for raising T , DHT, Pheromones and overall life quality. I am going to give it a shot tomorrow.
I also take a few mg of Pregnenolone everyday

Steene

I had instantly felt better mood, was really happy and full of energy . I was also a "man of the people" so to speak meaning everyone liked me, greeted me, smiled at me. Quite contrarian to andro (from which I never really got any negative reactions). But the contrast is pretty remarkable. Andro you feel more like the untouchable lone wolf, Gonadin: man of the people as I said.
I did run into a stress response really quick which could be alleviated through some food. I also flushed and sweated more and seemed to run out of energy after some hours.
My libido went up after it took a diver from 1 week on andro. My hair looked worse which is always one of the first things to react to substances and correlates with estrogen for me. I know it shouldnt raise estrogen. But still taking it with Andro could be killer combo for raising T , DHT, Pheromones and overall life quality. I am going to give it a shot tomorrow.

It is never a good idea to take androsterone on its own. Always use it with Pansterone or Gonadin and you wont have negative side effects.

Mauritio

It is never a good idea to take androsterone on its own. Always use it with Pansterone or Gonadin and you wont have negative side effects.
I do take a few mg of Preg everyday ,as stated in my last post.
Did you try Andro and Gonadin at the same time (And possibly Pansterone) ?

Steene

I do take a few mg of Preg everyday ,as stated in my last post.
Did you try Andro and Gonadin at the same time (And possibly Pansterone) ?

Yes I take a mixture of Gonadin (8 drops orally), Pansterone (2 drops topically) and Androsterone (2 drops topically). This combination is very energising, androgenic and provides a very good mood the whole day long.

Androsterone on its own worsens my mood and makes me weak. Pansterone on its own creates an unhealthy libido. Gonadin on its own is still very enjoyable (mood and androgen wise), but lacks the energy when Pansterone and Androsterone are missing.

Lets not forget that this mixture promotes an extremely deep voice!

Steene

Yes I take a mixture of Gonadin (8 drops orally), Pansterone (2 drops topically) and Androsterone (2 drops topically). This combination is very energising, androgenic and provides a very good mood the whole day long.

Androsterone on its own worsens my mood and makes me weak. Pansterone on its own creates an unhealthy libido. Gonadin on its own is still very enjoyable (mood and androgen wise), but lacks the energy when Pansterone and Androsterone are missing.

Gonadin + Androsterone sends me directly into sleep mode because of the strong GABA and cortisole lowering effects.

Mauritio

Yep sounds about right.:handok:
The combo might very well be the best for long term "male health" and life quality. I wasnt too sure about the Pansterone ,since I have had some bad days from DHEA (even at low doses) ,thats why I stack Gon and Andro only with Preg. I have bought some Pansterone though. So might try it in the near future.

Steene

Yep sounds about right.:handok:
The combo might very well be the best for long term "male health" and life quality. I wasnt too sure about the Pansterone ,since I have had some bad days from DHEA (even at low doses) ,thats why I stack Gon and Andro only with Preg. I have bought some Pansterone though. So might try it in the near future.

Just dont use it scrotal, thats the worst thing you can do IMO. It creates irritability, horniness, etc. everything you dont want to have if you are somewhat sane. The positive reviews when people are using scrotal applications are very short lived to say at best. Stick with the topical route on your shoulders, wrists or backhand and you will be fine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also something weird is that I just seem to be more kind with people for no reason. Go figure...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
The effects of being a people's person could very well be due to lower estrogen. Phytol is an aromatase inhibitor too and it has been shown that people react negatively to high estrogen, both men and women.

Anders86

Just dont use it scrotal, thats the worst thing you can do IMO. It creates irritability, horniness, etc. everything you dont want to have if you are somewhat sane. The positive reviews when people are using scrotal applications are very short lived to say at best. Stick with the topical route on your shoulders, wrists or backhand and you will be fine.

You use alcohol or MCT?

Mauritio

Yeah thats what I was planing anyways. I dont need high dosages apparently so no need for scrotal application /multiplication. Also topically burdens the liver less ,which was always kind of my weakpoint.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
The effects of being a people's person could very well be due to lower estrogen. Phytol is an aromatase inhibitor too and it has been shown that people react negatively to high estrogen, both men and women.
I think the sympathy was more out of me beeing very naturall and self confident in a really non-assertive way. And beeing kind , like I already said.

Steene

I think the sympathy was more out of me beeing very naturall and self confident in a really non-assertive way. And beeing kind , like I already said.

Being kinder is also something I noticed happens to me with Gonadin. MAYBE it is from having more progesterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Being kinder is also something I noticed happens to me with Gonadin. MAYBE it is from having more progesterone.

Yes, that could play a role too.

stevrd

Nice, similar to my experience. I think you can try stacking, but like I said in a post above to another user (and gave a study in support) most steroids tend to inhibit StAR. Progesterone seems to be on that list as well, so if Gonadin works mostly through StAR then it may be negate some of the effects of Gonadin. But activating StAR may not be the only pathway through which Gonadin works.
Gonadin - Steroid Optimizer For R&D

Also, Gonadin should be raising endogenous progesterone synthesis anyways. But it does not hurt to try, so please report results from experiment if it done.

Hi Haidut,

Does 6 keto P4 inhibit STAR the same way regular progesterone does? I'm interested in increasing natural testosterone production as much as possible. I remember you said people were getting good results combining 6 Keto with gonadin, but if 6 Keto inhibits STAR, would it negate Gonadin's effects?

whodathunkit

I've been using half dose of Gonadin most days since sometime in August. I have noticed a persistent increase in libido. I have been using it in conjunction with a few drops of Pansterone, a few drops Stressnon, and a half dose of Tocovit .I recently added a single drop of Androsterone but think for me the effects are better without it. I plan to experiment some more . The fact that I'm a middle aged woman approaching the Pause and with a history of estrogen dominance probably factors into my reaction I tried Gonadin because my last set of labs indicated a clear need to boost T. I never lost my libido but judging from the effects so far Gonadin is very effective.

For kicks over the last few days I increased to the full dose .But I may have to cut back again. I'm single ATM and getting a little frustrated. Lol!

ThAnks @haircut for another winner!

golder

SFA + alcohol. I barely saw any effect from the MCT version even with a doubled dosage.

How are you getting a SFA/ethanol version of Gonadin when that’s not an option on the Idealabs store?
Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

Does 6 keto P4 inhibit STAR the same way regular progesterone does? I'm interested in increasing natural testosterone production as much as possible. I remember you said people were getting good results combining 6 Keto with gonadin, but if 6 Keto inhibits STAR, would it negate Gonadin's effects?

I doubt it, because the animal study did not show any change in estrus cycle and also no progestogen effects. But any 3-keto steroid has this ability in principle so Gonadin may actually help lower that risk.

stevrd

I doubt it, because the animal study did not show any change in estrus cycle and also no progestogen effects. But any 3-keto steroid has this ability in principle so Gonadin may actually help lower that risk.

@haidut would it be worth trying gonadin alone for testosterone production or do you think it would be better with 6 keto? I'm looking for something that will purely increase testosterone and testicle size and not really have an effect on the cortisol system. I'm taking a break from suppressing cortisol because lately I've been really lazy because of it.

How much of a testosterone boost would gonadin alone realistically provide? Thanks.