CamphoSal - Liquid Camphoric Acid + Salol

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Oct 21, 2019.

1. jaakkima

jaakkima Member

Could more than one dose a day be appropriate for any serious bacterial issues?

2. Kennya

Kennya Member

I’m using about 2mg or so cypro topically per day, any interactions to worry about?

3. Goat-e

Goat-e Member

@haidut would this be suitable in use for dogs? Currently got a 7 month old pup who has had Salmonella, Camylobactor and an unknown strain of E Coli. Multiple rounds of antibiotics haven't cured the diarrhoea. Growing normally both physically and mentally, but there's clearly something wrong with his intestines. Searched google but couldn't find anything pertaining to the safety of Camphoric Acid for dogs.

4. mimmo123

mimmo123 Member

how long does it take to clear the white tongue?

5. RatRancher

RatRancher Member

Oh my.
    You are a godsend Haidut!!

6. Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin Member

apparently chlorophyll/chlorophyllin is very effective at reducing/removing body odour.

7. Lewis Acid

Lewis Acid Member

Attached Files:

8. Regina

Regina Member

9. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    Omg I need this. I am so excited to order this @haidut .

10. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    I saw a MASSIVE breakdown of the research behind Camphoric acid that you posted somewhere else on the forum, can you please link it here?
    @haidut

11. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
  12. xetawaves

xetawaves Member

13. Bart1

Bart1 Member

Is it possible to use this in conjunction with (low dose) antibiotics to maybe potentiate the effects of both?

14. managing

managing Member

With anything intended to "anti-bacterial" activity in the gut, I always get horrific "die-off" symptoms like headache (intense), lethargy, cramping, etc. Any thoughts on the likelihood of this with camphosal?

Even just a little flowers of sulphur, DE, etc. I don't think its the die-off per se, I think its gut wall irritation/permeability. Even activated charcoal does this to me (as well diatomaceous earth, FoS, etc)

15. Risingfire

Risingfire Member

Has anyone gotten any adverse reactions to this? I've had an annoying headache for two days on this.

16. cjm

cjm Member

Yeah, I have, along the lines of what @managing mentioned, i.e., "die-off" symptoms. On day 4 after one dose before bed on each of the first 3 nights, I lost my appetite and couldn't bring myself to be social at all, I felt self-absorbed and emotionally despondent. My bowels didn't move for 2-3 days. I took an antihistamine (Nasalcrom) and vitamin C and the extreme emotions subsided, my bowels started moving, and I was able to eat a bit; I took an enormous dose of Nasalcrom and quickly felt warmth through my entire torso from neck to pelvis but felt sort of emotionally dead and de-energized, and the vitamin C dosage was probably close to 20 grams. This all happened this past weekend. Despite the turmoil, I'm still feeling better than usual. I have a long list of grievances with myself, mostly high histamine/serotonin-related, but my top complaint is learned helplessness. Like, I exist in a cerebral prison because I don't derive joy from my body. Just a few days of disinfecting with CamphoSal has eased chronic muscle tension, tinnitus, rumination, tunnel vision, gait/balance issues, and numbness in my extremities, to the point where I feel I can start reclaiming a sense of direction.

17. Regina

Regina Member

Wow. That's a lot of progress.

My first evening on it, I had a loss of appetite and just had a Haagen Dazs ice cream bar for dinner and went to bed. Woke to clearing loose phlegm -- like an expectorant. I called Campho "chemo" that first day.
    Subsequent dosing have been less dramatic.
    Yet, I notice a little bit flatter gut and happy buoyant mood--finishing tasks I had been procrastinating.

18. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Haven’t noticed anything. 4 days, 25 drops a day.

19. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

How would you compare it to high dose vitamin c ? Also some laxative action?

20. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I don't think it affects it as it will then get hydrolyzed again in the stomach back to the original chemicals. But if you notice a difference please share.