"When A Turk's Bowels Move Less Than Three Times A Day, He Consults A Physician."

VitoScaletta

Probably, yes.

And in large enough amounts, yes. @haidut posted a study a while back showing that humans can only use about 25g of protein per meal for muscle synthesis. I don't know how much is needed for the non-muscle tasks, but I can't imagine it would be much more.

a 6 oz sirloin has 46g of protein, which is likely more than enough. Add to this the 5g or so of protein from a potato and there's no way you'd need more than that; in fact you might be getting too much if anything, which could lead to putrefaction.

How many Americans are eating more than ~40g protein per meal? Probably very, very many.
Interesting thing to consider.

Vins7

Has anyone had succes healing the gut with this fruit and Milk diet/fasting?

Jennifer

I have, and a raw milk fast is my go-to whenever my digestion gets wonky on me.

Jonk

I tried only drinking milk for a few days, light pasteurized, non homogenized, full fat. Worse I've ever felt haha. Back pain and totally impaired digestion

I thought this was interesting….

“Milk likewise ferments because of the large amount of sugar which it contains. Eggs and meat do not ferment but undergo putrefaction giving rise to highly offensive and poisonous products. This is because of the absence of sugar. Eggs or meat place in a strong solution of sugar will not decay. Sugar is thus a preservative."”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals