Simple Intestinal Antiseptic As A Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

burtlancast

Vit D in very high dosages (Coimbra protocol) has been shown to put into permanent remission 95% of all auto-immune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis included.

DDK

Vit D in very high dosages (Coimbra protocol) has been shown to put into permanent remission 95% of all auto-immune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis included.

I had been diagnosed with autoimmune diseases in the past and vitamin D always made my symptoms worse. Not only did it make the symptoms of my autoimmune issues worse, it also caused other side effects. I tried from 10k IU-100k IU and my side effects were dose dependent.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I had been diagnosed with autoimmune diseases in the past and vitamin D always made my symptoms worse. Not only did it make the symptoms of my autoimmune issues worse, it also caused other side effects. I tried from 10k IU-100k IU and my side effects were dose dependent.
Were you including a high quality magnesium supplement?

burtlancast

Well then there's something you're doing that's very wrong.
There are now Coimbra doctors in almost all countries in the world and there's records of 4500 patients put into remission for almost all auto-immune diseases with 95% success.
Did you consult any of them?

raypeatclips

Did you try D topically, or uvb bulbs at all, or tanning beds?

DDK

Well then there's something you're doing that's very wrong.
There are now Coimbra doctors in almost all countries in the world and there's records of 4500 patients put into remission for almost all auto-immune diseases with 95% success.
Did you consult any of them?

No I didn't consult any of them. I am fine with sun exposure. I can be at the beach all day long, no side effects. When I take supplemental D I have negative reactions every time.

DDK

Did you try D topically, or uvb bulbs at all, or tanning beds?

Tried dry D, liquid D, orally, topically. Tried many different brands. Like I said above, I don't feel bad from sun exposure so I'm sure tanning or uvb bulbs would be okay. I wasn't saying anything negative about vitamin D or it's effects upon immune regulation and curing autoimmune diseases. I was speaking negatively about supplemental vitamin D only.

DDK

Tried dry D, liquid D, orally, topically. Tried many different brands. Like I said above, I don't feel bad from sun exposure so I'm sure tanning or uvb bulbs would be okay. I wasn't saying anything negative about vitamin D or it's effects upon immune regulation and curing autoimmune diseases. I was speaking specifically about supplemental vitamin D.

burtlancast

No I didn't consult any of them. I am fine with sun exposure. I can be at the beach all day long, no side effects. When I take supplemental D I have negative reactions every time.

Vit D supplementation for people deficient goes by 50.000 UI of D2, once a week until the levels normalize.

It's been safely done for hundreds of thousands of people , for tens of years, without a single incident.

The Coimbra protocol uses doses up to 400.000 UI per day, under medical supervision.

Out of 4500 patients, only 2 people have overdosed, and once diagnosed made a complete recovery.

Maybe you should give a call to Michael Hollick to see what's the trouble.

DDK

Vit D supplementation for people deficient goes by 50.000 UI of D2, once a week until the levels normalize.

It's been safely done for hundreds of thousands of people , for tens of years, without a single incident.

The Coimbra protocol uses doses up to 400.000 UI per day, under medical supervision.

Out of 4500 patients, only 2 people have overdosed, and once diagnosed made a complete recovery.

Maybe you should give a call to Michael Hollick to see what's the trouble.

Well I don't have any of these autoimmune issues anymore, I said I "had" been diagnosed, meaning it was in the past. I was able to clear up these issues without Vitamin D.

vetiver

Well I don't have any of these autoimmune issues anymore, I said I "had" been diagnosed, meaning it was in the past. I was able to clear up these issues without Vitamin D.
How did you clear up your autoimmune issues?

vetiver

How did you clear up your autoimmune issues?

Dave Clark

You might be interested in this, it is time tested over 1000's of years and proven safe at these levels and beyond

Colloidal Silver and Rheumatoid Arthritis (July 18th, 2018) - The Silver Edge
I believe colloidal silver is good for things that have a microbial issue, but that article talks about "nanoparticle" silver. If you search nano-silver, there is a lot of scary negative articles about nano-silver, as opposed to normal colloidal silver that is not nano. Maybe nano works, but might be risky in the long term.

Philomath

I have not been able to find the exact chemical even though there are quite a few vendors selling various isomers of dimethyl-methoxy-phenol.

@haidut. While searching for Dimol constituents, I ran across another “old” intestinal disinfectant called Izal.

Izal oil, which is, unfortunately, a proprietary article, was discovered by Mr. J. H. Worrall while investigating by-products met with during the conversion of coal into coke.

We are told that it consists chemically of oxidised hydro-carbons having a larger proportion of hydrogen to carbon than the members of the phenol (C6H6O) series and a less proportion than the members of the methyl alcohol (CH4O) series. It has a high boiling point and is insoluble in water.

The main preparations are (1) izal oil; (2) an emulsion containing 40 per cent. of the oil and termed "medical izal " ; and (3) ordinary izal fluid which is also an emulsion containing 40 per cent. of the izal oil, but not in this case, as in that of the medical izal, specially refined.

The nature of the germicidal properties of izal showed that while ordinary izal emulsion - diluted to the extent of 1 in 200 is a disinfectant in vitro of no mean power, its toxicity was low, doses of 0-25 cubic centimetre of a 1 in 100 dilution administered to rabbits either by mouth or subcutaneously producing no detrimental effect of any kind. The experiments of Professor Sheridan Delepine supplemented those of Dr. Klein and confirmed the conclusion as to the value of izal as a disinfectant in vitro.

Have you run across this before? Could it be more effective than dimol, or easier to replicate?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/sdfe/pdf/download/eid/1-s2.0-S0140673600435397/first-page-pdf

The Medical Chronicle

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut. While searching for Dimol constituents, I ran across another “old” intestinal disinfectant called Izal.

Izal oil, which is, unfortunately, a proprietary article, was discovered by Mr. J. H. Worrall while investigating by-products met with during the conversion of coal into coke.

We are told that it consists chemically of oxidised hydro-carbons having a larger proportion of hydrogen to carbon than the members of the phenol (C6H6O) series and a less proportion than the members of the methyl alcohol (CH4O) series. It has a high boiling point and is insoluble in water.

The main preparations are (1) izal oil; (2) an emulsion containing 40 per cent. of the oil and termed "medical izal " ; and (3) ordinary izal fluid which is also an emulsion containing 40 per cent. of the izal oil, but not in this case, as in that of the medical izal, specially refined.

The nature of the germicidal properties of izal showed that while ordinary izal emulsion - diluted to the extent of 1 in 200 is a disinfectant in vitro of no mean power, its toxicity was low, doses of 0-25 cubic centimetre of a 1 in 100 dilution administered to rabbits either by mouth or subcutaneously producing no detrimental effect of any kind. The experiments of Professor Sheridan Delepine supplemented those of Dr. Klein and confirmed the conclusion as to the value of izal as a disinfectant in vitro.

Have you run across this before? Could it be more effective than dimol, or easier to replicate?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/sdfe/pdf/download/eid/1-s2.0-S0140673600435397/first-page-pdf

The Medical Chronicle

Don't know much about it but a few quick Google searches say it was found to be toxic in animal studies.

BRMarshall

An interesting thread with some good thoughts on "hacking" a replacement....posting this as maybe some ideas might come to the surface concerning this now apparently lost option for intestinal antiseptic.

Has Ray ever responded the email about dimol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals