Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

Mauritio

Something new.

Physical therapy seems like it could be fulfilling and one of the better career paths in the medical field.

I do not mind doing thorough documentation and understand the necessity of it but the quadruple charting of the same information seems a bit ridiculous. I’m sure part of it has to do with insurance reimbursement.

Right now in the medical system in the US it seems like the very real fear of lawsuits and the threat of not being reimbursed is causing everyone to lose. There are just so many hoops to jump through that it leaves little time for actual patient care. It’s probably like that in all fields but it bothers me when it’s people’s lives and health on the line. Admittedly I’m burned out so I hesitate to say more until I’ve had some time away to reflect on it more. There has to be a better way though...
Then I wish you the best of luck for your new career.
Let me know when you*re ready to talk about your experiences I think I could profit from those.
I plan to stay where I am as of now. Since I feel it does have a purpose. I know that I am doing my job better the healthier I get so my first priority is that.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I plan to stay where I am as of now. Since I feel it does have a purpose. I know that I am doing my job better the healthier I get so my first priority is that.
That sounds like a good plan. If you feel you are able to make a difference and improve yourself in the process that’s what matters.

Mauritio

That sounds like a good plan. If you feel you are able to make a difference and improve yourself in the process that’s what matters.
:thumbsup:

Orius

Ray has spoken/written at length about the importance of gut bacteria and the endotoxin they produce in virtually all chronic conditions. I posted a number of recent studies confirming the role of endotoxin (and iron) in a number of very serious conditions for which modern medicine claims there is no known cause.

I have many thoughts on this. I have UC and have been a member of several investigational groups that believe in the bacterial cause of IBD. For myself, antibiotics devastated my bowel and made my condition 10x worse. So did FMT. It seems that a lot of Crohn's patients do well on AMAT therapy (clarithromycin, rifampin, clofazimine) with mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis as the target. There's even a Crohn's MAP vaccine under development in the UK. However, this approach does not work for everyone.

After years of pouring over research, case studies and anecdotal reports, and doing self-experiments, I believe IBD is a multi-focal illness. That is to say, there are different causes contributing to this single disease name. In some individual persons there are multiple causes.

My UC developed after living in Asia and contracting food borne illness there several times. It took years to develop but I suffered deadly inflammation several years after returning to North America. To this day I have not been able to get it sorted. Probiotics mostly cause problems, but so do antibiotics. The only time abx worked well was when I had a genuine parasitic infection. The relief and resolution of symptoms was instantaneous.

I have even done radical things like consume 6000ppm chlorine dioxide solution. It put my condition into remission for 6 months, then it returned again.

If this is indeed caused by a single organism, it's an extremely resilient one, or simply a ubiquitous one that keeps returning. The QuBiologics trial, wherein they inject inactivated E. coli in saline into the patient, has been having high remission rates among Crohn's patients. It demonstrates that the immune system can even attack a common, commensal species like E. coli that resides in the bowels of all humans.

It may be that an initial infection or environmental stressor sensitized the immune system to the bowel environment, and in turn its flora, and now the immune system is locked into attack mode. There may also be a genetic component wherein the immune system can't distinguish intracellular invaders (like MAP) from native tissue; or it knows there's an invader but the defence mechanism is inadequate, eventually depleting the immune system and turning it from a TH1 to TH2 response.

All I know is that if it were a matter of antibiotics being the key, IBD would be a think of the past already.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have UC and have been a member of several investigational groups that believe in the bacterial cause of IBD.
Bacteria are there trying to take care of the acidosis which is the cause of UC, IBD, colitis and all the itis's. When you kill those bacteria prepare yourself for the blow back.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mauritio

livesimply

Vitamin K2, D and progesterone healed my long term arthritis. I had very painful fingers for 3 years, I couldn't even knock on a door.
Ray Peat showed me a study that being exposed to mineral oils (also SQUALANE) increases the risk of arthritis as well.
Rosie, @Blossom just shared this with me in another thread because I'd posted using squalane. Did/do you have osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis in your fingers? I have OA and within the last couple of months my fingers have definitely begun to hurt more intensely and frequently. I have autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashi's) as well.

So bummed about the squalane!! Have almost ¾ of a 4 oz. bottle left of Biossance Squalane (thankfully got on super sale) and ¼ of a 2 oz. bottle of Timeless Squalane. Time to figure out what I can moisturize with....any ideas welcome.

livesimply

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@livesimply, I do have some pain in my right hand going from my wrist into my thumb. I haven't gotten it diagnosed so I'm not sure if it's arthritis. It's gradually getting better. I'm sure I've used things containing mineral oil over the years which is similar to squalane according to Peat. I was specifically using aquaphor on my hands a lot last year due to them cracking and bleeding from excessive washing at work. I bought Now brand lanolin recently based on Rosie mentioning that Peat recommended lanolin.

dreamcatcher

Rosie, @Blossom just shared this with me in another thread because I'd posted using squalane. Did/do you have osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis in your fingers? I have OA and within the last couple of months my fingers have definitely begun to hurt more intensely and frequently. I have autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashi's) as well.

So bummed about the squalane!! Have almost ¾ of a 4 oz. bottle left of Biossance Squalane (thankfully got on super sale) and ¼ of a 2 oz. bottle of Timeless Squalane. Time to figure out what I can moisturize with....any ideas welcome.

Yes, I did for over 3 years. I used to follow Ray Peat for over 5 years without using thyroid supplements but last October I started to take T3 and Cynoplus and my life has changed. Taking thyroid, K2 and D and progesterone healed my arthritis, I believe.

Peatogenic

More good news about Artemisinin...thanks!

There's also a lot of evidence for efficacy against the herpes viruses. I know Allicin from garlic is the new treatment for MRSA when it's antibiotic-resistant....wouldn't be surprised if Artemisinin is effective against MRSA.

CLASH

@Orius
Maybe the antibiotics didnt work for you because your UC isnt bacterial, its parasitic? Considering you contracted the disease from asia it sounds like you may have picked up a parasite. If not parasitic then maybe it could be fungal. I think the disease is infective in origin personally. Have you tried any anti-parasitic meds like ivermectin, praziquantel or albenzdazole? Any antifungals like fluconazole or nystatin? Have you done a stool test? I’m not reccomending any of these things, just wondering if you tried them.

Bart1

@haidut Do you have some knowledge about undecylenic acid? I read a lot of positive research on it myself. I’m trying it out myself in combination with phages and carrot salad. First couple of days I seem to be getting a die off effect; pretty powerfull stuff.

Btw, any update on your efforts on a antiobiotic product?

T

TheBeard

Bacteria are there trying to take care of the acidosis which is the cause of UC, IBD, colitis and all the itis's. When you kill those bacteria prepare yourself for the blow back.

That’s the Aajonus Vonderplanitz and the « all bacteria are necessary, let them be » side, which I’m not totally against.

However I noticed that since starting antibiotics, lactic acid doesn’t build up immediately anymore when I work out, my mind is clearer, and my muscles fuller.

There was definitely something clouding up and acidifying my body, and I would be inclined to blame the ammonia and lactic acid produced by too great a quantity of bacteria.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals