biomes

So i take quite a few supplements at once and it makes it hard for me to pinpoint. BUT WOW I'm fairly confident that camphosol has a profound effect on my body.

I have had brain fog for years and have found it is related to my stomach for the most part as well as histamine. Well took camphosol and not only did it make my stomach super relaxed and feel amazing but also got my brain to finally switch off the inflammation to some degree. I can't believe it. I've struggled for a long time with these issues. My sleep was super deep and restful. Im talking I usually sleep 10 hours a day and wake up fatigued. Today I woke up after 6.5 hours and feel so much better slept.

Felt calmer and my anxiety disappear also.

I will report back but im kind of shocked, I figured id try this and but felt hopeless before trying it.

What dosage and frequency have you taken camphosal?

I've tried low doses of CamphoSal (1-5 drops) several times. The next day, my usual adrenergic symptoms (tension, elevated pulse and BP, etc.) tend to be significantly worse. I'm not sure how to interpret these effects. Perhaps one of the ingredients is irritating my GI tract? Or maybe I have a GI infection and my body is struggling to clean up the carnage after CamphoSal slaughters hordes of bacteria? Any thoughts?

I'd also be interested in hearing the experiences of anyone else who has had stress reactions to CamphoSal (especially delayed reactions).

I've had good results with other IdeaLabs products, and I'd love to get this one to work for me.

What dosage and frequency have you taken camphosal?

Hey I've taken camphosol a total of 4 times at this point. 4 times = 25 drops each time. The biggest factor for me is the brain inflammation stopping. I've tried so many things which is why i mentioned being hopeless. But it seems to be a constant stopping of brain inflammation which has been rather heavenly to say the least. Which is combined with a deeper sleep. I have had a similiar success with bosweila and colstrum, and lapodin, but it seems camophsol is much stronger

managing

I've tried low doses of CamphoSal (1-5 drops) several times. The next day, my usual adrenergic symptoms (tension, elevated pulse and BP, etc.) tend to be significantly worse. I'm not sure how to interpret these effects. Perhaps one of the ingredients is irritating my GI tract? Or maybe I have a GI infection and my body is struggling to clean up the carnage after CamphoSal slaughters hordes of bacteria? Any thoughts?

I'd also be interested in hearing the experiences of anyone else who has had stress reactions to CamphoSal (especially delayed reactions).

I've had good results with other IdeaLabs products, and I'd love to get this one to work for me.
Me too. I question whether it is gut irritation or die off or whether that is a chicken/egg question. In addition to as you describe, I get a moderate to intense headache as well. I get this from pretty much anything that is expected to have "antimicrobial" activity in the gut. For me I can tell its right at the ileum that the problem exists. Whatever it is.

theLaw

Me too. I question whether it is gut irritation or die off or whether that is a chicken/egg question. In addition to as you describe, I get a moderate to intense headache as well. I get this from pretty much anything that is expected to have "antimicrobial" activity in the gut. For me I can tell its right at the ileum that the problem exists. Whatever it is.

You might consider using gelatin (great lakes green can) or glycine. Both of these should stop most gut inflammation very quickly.:darts:

managing

You might consider using gelatin (great lakes green can) or glycine. Both of these should stop most gut inflammation very quickly.:darts:
I haven't tried glycine lately, but gelatin has exactly the same effect as camphosal, et al.

theLaw

I haven't tried glycine lately, but gelatin has exactly the same effect as camphosal, et al.

I had a similar issue with the great lakes red can (collagen), and for me it was poor digestion from low stomach acid (resolved largely by increasing my calories and salt intake).

Haven't heard of anyone getting negative symptoms from high-quality glycine in moderate doses (hard to od on glycine anyway).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Haven't heard of anyone getting negative symptoms from high-quality glycine in moderate doses (hard to od on glycine anyway).
What do you consider moderate doses?

Thanks, @managing. It's interesting that you react similarly to CamphoSal and other anti-microbials. I tolerate low doses of penicillin or tetracycline OK, but I have trouble with CamphoSal.

Based on your earlier posts in this thread, it sounds like you had adverse reactions to CamphoSal, but persisted and ended up getting good results. Did the stress reactions to CamphoSal (headaches, etc.) get milder over time as CamphoSal tamed your gut bacteria?

managing

Thanks, @managing. It's interesting that you react similarly to CamphoSal and other anti-microbials. I tolerate low doses of penicillin or tetracycline OK, but I have trouble with CamphoSal.

Based on your earlier posts in this thread, it sounds like you had adverse reactions to CamphoSal, but persisted and ended up getting good results. Did the stress reactions to CamphoSal (headaches, etc.) get milder over time as CamphoSal tamed your gut bacteria?
Not really. Although I had some good results, I never made it to a full dose previously. I was working up slowly to prevent the reaction we are talking about. Then when I went back to it, it was even more difficult to work up to it (even a drop or two gave a bad reaction). To be clear, I think its me, not the product. I've considered at some point doing a round of amoxicillin and then following with camphosal. That would tell me whether it is sensitivity or "just" die off.

Wagner83

I had a similar issue with the great lakes red can (collagen), and for me it was poor digestion from low stomach acid (resolved largely by increasing my calories and salt intake).

I have !

Wagner83

Since you didn't actually share what they were, I assume you just wanted to be disagreeable.

If only you had the same vigor for wanting to share constructive info with others here.....:rolleyes:
Other people have noticed ill effects from glycine /gelatin /collagen. In my case, glycine, and apparently even substances which boost glycine (lately, chamomile tea..), give big anxiety / panic episodes during the night. The first few times I used it it did not, I thought I had found a holy grail.

You mean constructive like your use of annoying smileys ?

Not really. Although I had some good results, I never made it to a full dose previously. I was working up slowly to prevent the reaction we are talking about. Then when I went back to it, it was even more difficult to work up to it (even a drop or two gave a bad reaction). To be clear, I think its me, not the product. I've considered at some point doing a round of amoxicillin and then following with camphosal. That would tell me whether it is sensitivity or "just" die off.

If you experiment more with CamphoSal or other antibiotics, I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences.

Any idea what about you makes you react badly to anti-microbials?

I have been trying to avoid large doses of antibiotics, and was hoping CamphoSal + a little penicillin or tetracycline would do the job. But each time I try CamphoSal, I react badly enough that I hesitate to try it again for weeks...

johnwester130

Positives :

I think the product tastes quite nice. Sharp and tangy.

It makes me feel lighter, quite like menthol sometimes does.

Negatives :

Mentally, it makes my PTSD worse. Is this bacterial die off ?

CJ23

Hello! Im considering getting this to help me with excess pathogenic bacteria (citrobactor freundii) and high beta glucorindase which concerns me as this can mean circulationg estrogens and endotoxins.
My naturopath thinks I also have SIBO. Im working on healing my leaky gut but Im thinking I need to be lowering the glucorindase and also killing pathogens. Could this help with this? Id rather use this one product if so instead of all these antibacterial herb protocols etc.. thank you!!!

golder

Has anyone used this directly alongside an antibiotic course (I’ve got a sinus infection). Ive always liked taking antifungals alongside antibiotics to stop any fungal overgrowth. I’m wondering if camphosal would replace the antifungals here? Thanks in advance for your help!

managing

So far so good. Started taking glycine again w/ no negative. Definitely helps energy, maybe gut too? I know Dr. P is against aminos in isolation, but it doesn't seem like taking it w/ food has same benefits?

managing

Has anyone used this directly alongside an antibiotic course (I’ve got a sinus infection). Ive always liked taking antifungals alongside antibiotics to stop any fungal overgrowth. I’m wondering if camphosal would replace the antifungals here? Thanks in advance for your help!
Haven't tried, but yes, seems like it should do that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals