theLaw

So far so good. Started taking glycine again w/ no negative. Definitely helps energy, maybe gut too? I know Dr. P is against aminos in isolation, but it doesn't seem like taking it w/ food has same benefits?

I've heard him support the safe use of Taurine, so I think it's like his stance on starch; it's not optimal, but it can be healthy.

golder

I've heard him support the safe use of Taurine, so I think it's like his stance on starch; it's not optimal, but it can be healthy.
Interesting. What sort of dosage and frequency of taurine does he support? Thanks for this :)

theLaw

Interesting. What sort of dosage and frequency of taurine does he support? Thanks for this :)

Never head him mention a specific dose, but they asked him about the safety of Taurine in an interview, and he said that it was safe.

Terma

Has anyone ever noticed an increase in spiritual thought in their rodents using this or gut sterility measures?

Although it sometimes seems unrealistic I think the gut sterility argument makes sense for specific purposes since prolonged fasting in religious contexts is associated with spiritual experiences.

It also fits with non-religious sources I've read and concur with my experiences that morning can be the strongest time for deep thought and visions, and it's not only high NAD+ and ketogenesis but less interference from gut products, immunity (also ablated by cortisol but DHEA is there) and effects on neurotransmission from gut.

The theme of calming the gut repeats in several sources. Sterility seems unrealistic in an active lifestyle but it could be superior to prolonged fasting (I'd argue relatively safer) if you can make up the ketogenesis though in the morning you have no way around carbs after a few hours.

Anyhow these effects fit cases like mine but I've yet to give it a prolonged course since that would seem required to notice full effect and I usually avoid but not untempting.

Risingfire

I decided to give this another go again after I read Ray discussing camphoric acid. One thing I have noticed, that using smaller doses seems to reduce the possible endotoxin release and crappy feelings associated with it. I've been 4 drops, 3 times a day with much success.

Have the "die off" symptoms become less intense over time?

I decided to give this another go again after I read Ray discussing camphoric acid. One thing I have noticed, that using smaller doses seems to reduce the possible endotoxin release and crappy feelings associated with it. I've been 4 drops, 3 times a day with much success.

Momado965

There seems to be an issue with doxycyclines and minocycline causing thyroid dysfunction after cessation. Is there any truth to this? There's even a thread about it in the forum?

inthedark

This product has caused me to have regular bowel movements without using cascara for the first time in months. My guess is stress was often causing my intestines to inflame leading to bacterial susceptibility. Also I love the taste of this stuff and am compelled to take it. I do suspect it’s caused me some die off symptoms as after a couple days on it I felt emotionally weird and had some congestion and strange body sensations. But overall I feel like it’s doing some good things for me so far.

iPeat

I tried mixing Camphosal with activated charcoal like Haidut mentioned in the latest Danny Roddy interview. It was way, way more effective.

I had used it in the past at full dose for 2 weeks, dosing before bed, without noticing any effect. Now I tried mixing it with one capsule's worth of AC, letting it sit for 5 minutes, downing it, then waiting 30 minutes to swallow another 6 capsules of AC. The following day, I didn't notice anything. But the day after that, I was using the bathroom all day long, with some crazy-looking stuff coming out of me.

I've been doing this every other night for almost a week. I'm experiencing a ton of gut noises and gurgling, with much less bloating. Very frequent bowel movements. I think I may have killed a ton of stuff in my gut and my body is having a hard time getting it out. I've tried almost everything on this forum and haven't had an effect like this.

inthedark

I tried mixing Camphosal with activated charcoal like Haidut mentioned in the latest Danny Roddy interview. It was way, way more effective.

I had used it in the past at full dose for 2 weeks, dosing before bed, without noticing any effect. Now I tried mixing it with one capsule's worth of AC, letting it sit for 5 minutes, downing it, then waiting 30 minutes to swallow another 6 capsules of AC. The following day, I didn't notice anything. But the day after that, I was using the bathroom all day long, with some crazy-looking stuff coming out of me.

I've been doing this every other night for almost a week. I'm experiencing a ton of gut noises and gurgling, with much less bloating. Very frequent bowel movements. I think I may have killed a ton of stuff in my gut and my body is having a hard time getting it out. I've tried almost everything on this forum and haven't had an effect like this.

why is activated charcoal supposed to make it more effective?

Last edited:

iPeat

W

why is activated charcoal supposed to make it more effective?

The charcoal absorbs it and allows it to make it through the small intestine without being broken down as much. Essentially getting a higher dose to the colon. This was according to the Danny Roddy YouTube thing #25.

Andman

The charcoal absorbs it and allows it to make it through the small intestine without being broken down as much. Essentially getting a higher dose to the colon. This was according to the Danny Roddy YouTube thing #25.

Cool, gonna try this thanks
Taking it with some kind of fat should be similar i guess?

iPeat

Cool, gonna try this thanks
Taking it with some kind of fat should be similar i guess?

Not sure about the fat. The point of the charcoal is that it doesn't get broken down and goes right through you, carrying the Camphosal.

So last night I did the Camphosal + AC for the 4th time (been dosing every other night). Today I still have weird-looking stuff coming out of me. I guess I'll keep this up until the weird stuff stops and my gut feels clean.

Andman

Not sure about the fat. The point of the charcoal is that it doesn't get broken down and goes right through you, carrying the Camphosal.

So last night I did the Camphosal + AC for the 4th time (been dosing every other night). Today I still have weird-looking stuff coming out of me. I guess I'll keep this up until the weird stuff stops and my gut feels clean.

I see, well keep us updated and good luck!

noqcks

Can you describe the weird looking stuff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals