Why I Regret Giving Hair Loss Advice And A Major Breakthrough

franc0

Isn't increased androgen receptor sensitivity something you want to build muscle (and possibly in the brain).
I wouldn't advocate reduction of DHT, in no way am I suggesting the use of anti-androgens. I think DHT tries to fix inflammation in the scalp, which is from high estrogen, general stress, or acromegaly from vitamin deficiency.
Big Pharma is right in that no DHT means no calcification, and no testosterone means no sebum.
Why would it be acromegaly?
Isn't that known as gigantism?

xetawaves

Massaged my scalp for about a minute this morning and shed hair like crazy right after. I may hold off on detumescence therapy for when I buzz my head.

Luckytype

So then why is it that male to female trans people regrow all their hair?

A better question to consider along with this might be something like what is so protective about a womans body that allows them to manage stressors differently than a male(both physical and emotional) and why does the medical community in the US only consider female hair a tragedy to really dig into a thyroid issue.
are you referring to detumescence therapy here? So the shedding never stopped but your hairline grew back?

As im aware detumescence is trying to change skull shape. I wasnt. I was a gym addict(see avatar) that started shedding diffusely after a caloric reduction(nothing crazy) for summer. I mentioned that hair is still shedding but its been reduced to 1/10th of what it was. What i thought was worth mentioning was that what i was doing was sparking hairgrowth that hadnt been in areas(going unnoticed for years) but to kinda drive home that shedding like mine and a hairline that "matures" might be two separate things that overlap but can share "issues". I swear another forum member has a venn diagram for this.

xetawaves

A better question to consider along with this might be something like what is so protective about a womans body that allows them to manage stressors differently than a male(both physical and emotional) and why does the medical community in the US only consider female hair a tragedy to really dig into a thyroid issue.

Good points. I believe that progesterone has a lot to do with it. I haven't noticed any further loss or recession since I started supplementing it. I still shed of course, everyone does, but I don't think my hair has gotten any worse. What do you believe is the best way to fix the thyroid without supplementing thyroid? I increased my sugar intake quite a bit in the past few weeks and it has helped me a lot. I see less hair fall when I increase sugar.

As im aware detumescence is trying to change skull shape. I wasnt. I was a gym addict(see avatar) that started shedding diffusely after a caloric reduction(nothing crazy) for summer. I mentioned that hair is still shedding but its been reduced to 1/10th of what it was. What i thought was worth mentioning was that what i was doing was sparking hairgrowth that hadnt been in areas(going unnoticed for years) but to kinda drive home that shedding like mine and a hairline that "matures" might be two separate things that overlap but can share "issues". I swear another forum member has a venn diagram for this.

My hair started receding when I started weight training in 2013. Last summer, I was going through a lot of things emotionally and wasn't eating enough. My hair diffused so badly that I had to change my hairstyle. That hair never grew back. Something shut those follicles off completely. In the past couple months, I have basically doubled my caloric intake. Gaining weight seems to be helping my hair, but so far I haven't seen any regrowth in my hairline. Regrowth is what we all strive for and for some reason it's almost impossible without finasteride. Progesterone levels skyrocket on finasteride.

I've been researching hair loss heavily for a couple years now and it still baffles me that there is no better treatment than finasteride. The scalp is full of hair follicles yet we can't figure out how to reactivate the ones on top once they go dormant, but scientists have successfully teleported photons..

Luckytype

Massaged my scalp for about a minute this morning and shed hair like crazy right after. I may hold off on detumescence therapy for when I buzz my head.
Describe this massage though? The idea isnt dragging fingers across. That will pull hair out

Its more like kneading. Press in on scalp , then kinda sorta move the scalp across the skull(im talking millimeters if your scalp is stuck in place), when you remove your fingers from the scalp to a knew place, they shouldnt have move from your starting place.

Think of it as sliding a table cloth on a table. After you slide it around, you lift your hand off and while your tablecloth is back in starting position, it moved, but your finger tips/knuckles/(i use a sharpie sometimes) is at the same point on the cloth
Good points. I believe that progesterone has a lot to do with it. I haven't noticed any further loss or recession since I started supplementing it. I still shed of course, everyone does, but I don't think my hair has gotten any worse. What do you believe is the best way to fix the thyroid without supplementing thyroid? I increased my sugar intake quite a bit in the past few weeks and it has helped me a lot. I see less hair fall when I increase sugar.

My hair started receding when I started weight training in 2013. Last summer, I was going through a lot of things emotionally and wasn't eating enough. My hair diffused so badly that I had to change my hairstyle. That hair never grew back. Something shut those follicles off completely. In the past couple months, I have basically doubled my caloric intake. Gaining weight seems to be helping my hair, but so far I haven't seen any regrowth in my hairline. Regrowth is what we all strive for and for some reason it's almost impossible without finasteride.

I was in your shoes, there was no way I was going to need thyroid. Until my body fell flat enough after a couple years that it couldnt break free of the stress cycle. I just recently started on it once my cholesterol became high, my temps continue to be low and overall feel crappy still.

I think fat solubles, encouraging mineral flux, carbon dioxide and sunlight. Looking back, when i lost the latter 3(over a winter of not walking) I think my body finally let go.

I think manipulation in bodyweight needs to be slower than one thinks.

I believe walking to be invaluable, especially with breathing control. After several minutes when the body reaches steady state, you can grow your co2 levels in the blood. If you do some research a lot of people at elevation have better mitochondrial function because of a decreased partial pressure of 02 in the air at elevation. We can somewhat replicate that by simply delaying breathing ever so slightly. Co2 in the blood is a strong signal for mitochondria to work more efficiently with whatever they have. This results in many of the things I mentioned earlier. Obviously sometimes a chemical trigger is needed though(i believe this to be my case) for mito function to increase. Thyroid is known to help this.

Im not sure but im willing to let my extreme weight training go to save my health. It can be seriously hard on the body, especially with metabolically compromised.

I've been researching hair loss heavily for a couple years now and it still baffles me that there is no better treatment than finasteride. The scalp is full of hair follicles yet we can't figure out how to reactivate the ones on top once they go dormant, but scientists have successfully teleported photons..

Finasteride is not the answer. I believe this completely. It wasnt the reason we have our hair in healthy, its not the way we are going to win against healthloss(hair).

Finasteride is really a "well, we have this stuff, it seems to match this study, lets market it" type of drug. My my understanding its not even that successful in the bigger picture and chances are its probably changing other things slowly for the worse.

The reason it likely works, isnt dht manipulation on its own but in the percentage its successful its probably changing the stress cascade. There are enough reports of people having worse loss on it that its telling me its more individual than just dht.

xetawaves

Describe this massage though? The idea isnt dragging fingers across. That will pull hair out

Its more like kneading. Press in on scalp , then kinda sorta move the scalp across the skull(im talking millimeters if your scalp is stuck in place), when you remove your fingers from the scalp to a knew place, they shouldnt have move from your starting place.

Think of it as sliding a table cloth on a table. After you slide it around, you lift your hand off and while your tablecloth is back in starting position, it moved, but your finger tips/knuckles/(i use a sharpie sometimes) is at the same point on the cloth

I was in your shoes, there was no way I was going to need thyroid. Until my body fell flat enough after a couple years that it couldnt break free of the stress cycle. I just recently started on it once my cholesterol became high, my temps continue to be low and overall feel crappy still.

I think fat solubles, encouraging mineral flux, carbon dioxide and sunlight. Looking back, when i lost the latter 3(over a winter of not walking) I think my body finally let go.

I think manipulation in bodyweight needs to be slower than one thinks.

I believe walking to be invaluable, especially with breathing control. After several minutes when the body reaches steady state, you can grow your co2 levels in the blood. If you do some research a lot of people at elevation have better mitochondrial function because of a decreased partial pressure of 02 in the air at elevation. We can somewhat replicate that by simply delaying breathing ever so slightly. Co2 in the blood is a strong signal for mitochondria to work more efficiently with whatever they have. This results in many of the things I mentioned earlier. Obviously sometimes a chemical trigger is needed though(i believe this to be my case) for mito function to increase. Thyroid is known to help this.

Im not sure but im willing to let my extreme weight training go to save my health. It can be seriously hard on the body, especially with metabolically compromised.

To avoid pulling hairs from the top, I place my hands on the sides of my head and push upwards as if I'm pinching the entire top of the scalp together. It actually feels really good. Relieving in a sense. As if that area of my scalp has been sitting in the same position and has become stiff. I have also tried the method you mentioned. Both seem to make me shed pretty badly. I might keep doing it though. I plan on doing it a lot when I end up buzzing my head.

I work as a waiter, and I've noticed that on days that I work a lot (constantly walking) I shed less hair. I'm always paying attention to how much hair I'm shedding from day to day. Things that seem to reduce shed for me are walking, sunlight, b vitamins, vitamin k, sugar, keeping stress low, progesterone, nizoral, and a whey protein complex containing many amino acids(optimum nutrition brand). I also take Drformula's hairomega vitamin and that has helped me a lot too.

Over time, I'm came across some discussions on some hair loss forums talking about how some men grow a lot of hair back from taking HGH. Someone even suggested that a lot of men in hollywood are taking it for their hair. I am absolutely not suggesting anyone use HGH because it will eventually kill you, but do you have any thoughts on that?

I also do not believe in the use of finasteride. You see so many people online talking about how they have zero sides so it MUST be safe to take. They don't realize the damage they're doing to their bodies and they refuse to believe anything you tell them, because they're so far down the fin rabbit hole. Fin destroys the body and brain in the long run. The studies are there.

Last edited:

Luckytype

To avoid pulling hairs from the top, I place my hands on the sides of my head and push upwards as if I'm pinching the entire top of the scalp together. It actually feels really good. Relieving in a sense. As if that area of my scalp has been sitting in the same position and has become stiff. I have also tried the method you mentioned. Both seem to make me shed pretty badly. I might keep doing it though. I plan on doing it a lot when I end up buzzing my head.

I work as a waiter, and I've noticed that on days that I work a lot (constantly walking) I shed less hair. I'm always paying attention to how much hair I'm shedding from day to day. Things that seem to reduce shed for me are walking, sunlight, b vitamins, sugar, keeping stress low, progesterone, nizoral, and a whey protein complex containing many amino acids(optimum nutrition brand). I also take Drformula's hairomega vitamin and that has helped me a lot too.

Over time, I'm came across some discussions on some hair loss forums talking about how some men grow a lot of hair back from taking HGH. Someone even suggested that a lot of men in hollywood are taking it for their hair. I am absolutely not suggesting anyone use HGH because it will eventually kill you, but do you have any thoughts on that?

I also do not believe in the use of finasteride. You see so many people online talking about how they have zero sides so it MUST be safe to take. They don't realize the damage they're doing to their bodies and they refuse to believe anything you tell them, because they're so far down the fin rabbit hole. Fin destroys the body and brain in the long run. The studies are there.

I know exactly the motion youre speaking of. As if youre dragging your skin up your skull. Its very strange to me that you experience heavy shedding, err hair fall we should say I guess by doing this.

Youre onto it with the walking, theres definitely something there. Ive worked in food service here and there and I also wonder if whats helpful along with the constant low intensity movement is the fact your mind doesnt really have time to wander off and be think stressful things because youre always thinking about your tables.

Ive been hair counting for a couple years, always make sure you look back a few weeks to a couple months.

I also think serotonin plays into the whole cascade of things.

Im unsure on the HGH, i understand it more from a muscular perspective though recently have been trying to understand the big picture of it. Ive always reasoned it to be something that appears as responder to physical stressors, lactate, dehydration etc... So with this I can understand the reasons it may work, but I dont quite understand the rational behind it. Probably something similar in fin rationale.

Arrade

Why would it be acromegaly?
Isn't that known as gigantism?
I'm thinking abnormal head growth. A senior user of the forum posted how Vitamin A can reverse acromegaly. Also it makes sense if your head grows abnormally large this will put tension on the scalp muscles and cause the cascade of inflammation.
edit: Apparently IGf-1 is good for hair... I'm confused. Growing scalp is associated with hairloss, so for now ignore this theory

Last edited:

xetawaves

I know exactly the motion youre speaking of. As if youre dragging your skin up your skull. Its very strange to me that you experience heavy shedding, err hair fall we should say I guess by doing this.

Youre onto it with the walking, theres definitely something there. Ive worked in food service here and there and I also wonder if whats helpful along with the constant low intensity movement is the fact your mind doesnt really have time to wander off and be think stressful things because youre always thinking about your tables.

Ive been hair counting for a couple years, always make sure you look back a few weeks to a couple months.

I also think serotonin plays into the whole cascade of things.

Im unsure on the HGH, i understand it more from a muscular perspective though recently have been trying to understand the big picture of it. Ive always reasoned it to be something that appears as responder to physical stressors, lactate, dehydration etc... So with this I can understand the reasons it may work, but I dont quite understand the rational behind it. Probably something similar in fin rationale.

I just wonder if the shedding is a coincidence. I'm going to wait until my shedding is at a minimum and give it another go and see what happens. I did drink a bit of alcohol last night so it could be that. Alcohol sometimes makes me shed and sometimes it doesn't. It's weird.

In regards to walking, I've noticed that I experience more hair fall on my days off. My days off usually consist of me relaxing, laying around playing video games. I'd say consistent walking helps with the circulation within the scalp.

Arrade

Im lucky I don't shed... it seems to consume a lot of your all's head space. Then again, my scalp itches

xetawaves

I'm thinking abnormal head growth. A senior user of the forum posted how Vitamin A can reverse acromegaly. Also it makes sense if your head grows abnormally large this will put tension on the scalp muscles and cause the cascade of inflammation.
edit: Apparently IGf-1 is good for hair... I'm confused. Growing scalp is associated with hairloss, so for now ignore this theory

Lately, I've been leaning towards the same ideas. I may start supplementing vitamin a. I'd be willing to bet that progesterone also helps prevent/slow the skull from expanding further and might even reverse some of it. I've seen some impressive regrowth stories from guys taking progesterone. It was actually used as a hair loss treatment before fin was synthesized.

I work with a guy who told me that his doctor told him to avoid calcium because his body creates too much of it. The top of his skull is pretty large and pointed and he's slick bald. I think there's a connection there somewhere.

side note: andre the giant's body produced large amounts of hgh and his hairline never receded.

Arrade

Hgh helps with hair growth.
I guess growth factors grow everything.
The calcium thing is definitely there.
This is the protocol I will be using to decalcify my artieries and hopefully scalp Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again...very interesting topic...
What i find interesting is that a lot of bald people have elongated skulls. Vitamin K2 makes the face/skull wider, which I think would be in positive opposition of this. Thanks for sharing that. I may be dosing even high mk7 levels to widen my jaw

Luckytype

Lately, I've been leaning towards the same ideas. I may start supplementing vitamin a. I'd be willing to bet that progesterone also helps prevent/slow the skull from expanding further and might even reverse some of it. I've seen some impressive regrowth stories from guys taking progesterone. It was actually used as a hair loss treatment before fin was synthesized.

I work with a guy who told me that his doctor told him to avoid calcium because his body creates too much of it. The top of his skull is pretty large and pointed and he's slick bald. I think there's a connection there somewhere.

side note: andre the giant's body produced large amounts of hgh and his hairline never receded.

Too many unknowns regarding the slick bald. You know nothing about his actual health, and lets face it: many of us have been let down by doctors repeatedly.

As far as progesterone...if everything isnt in place it absolutely will convert to cortisol. Its the BIG picture, not a supplement.

Arrade

Too many unknowns regarding the slick bald. You know nothing about his actual health, and lets face it: many of us have been let down by doctors repeatedly.

As far as progesterone...if everything isnt in place it absolutely will convert to cortisol. Its the BIG picture, not a supplement.
I think we can definitely deduce what the problem is

franc0

I just wonder if the shedding is a coincidence. I'm going to wait until my shedding is at a minimum and give it another go and see what happens. I did drink a bit of alcohol last night so it could be that. Alcohol sometimes makes me shed and sometimes it doesn't. It's weird.

In regards to walking, I've noticed that I experience more hair fall on my days off. My days off usually consist of me relaxing, laying around playing video games. I'd say consistent walking helps with the circulation within the scalp.
mate, idk if the hair shedding is dependent on things you do on the same day the hair sheds, perhaps you're reading into it a bit too closely.
Seems like hair is a fair few weeks behind your environmental factors hence as to why hair loss is a slow process, usually dysfunctional metabolism over a few years.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a lag between your health and your hair.

Luckytype

All you have to do is consider the length of a hair cycle even with its standard deviation and youll realize youre looking at minimum a few weeks before the hair responds

A hair that left your head today had the orders to leave it a few weeks to 2-3 months ago.

Chemotherapy and radiation often cause it within a couple weeks, but obviously this is extreme.

Arrade

Walk me through your thought process on this
Basically the thought process of the steroid forum post I linked to.
Hair loss is caused by stress -> inflammation -> DHT -> calcification.
A larger head will put tension of the scalp muscles and this is where inflammation starts.
Also, a lack of Vitamin A or Vitamin D can cause excess sebum, which will clog the pores and also cause loss.
As far as shedding, that is often because a drastic shift in hormones.

xetawaves

Im lucky I don't shed... it seems to consume a lot of your all's head space. Then again, my scalp itches

It's hard for it not to when you see tons of hair come out in the
Basically the thought process of the steroid forum post I linked to.
Hair loss is caused by stress -> inflammation -> DHT -> calcification.
A larger head will put tension of the scalp muscles and this is where inflammation starts.
Also, a lack of Vitamin A or Vitamin D can cause excess sebum, which will clog the pores and also cause loss.
As far as shedding, that is often because a drastic shift in hormones.

Excess sebum has definitely played a role in my hair loss. I've reduced it a lot with progesterone and Peat's daily carrot salad, but how can I remove what has already clogged the pores?

Arrade

It's hard for it not to when you see tons of hair come out in the

Excess sebum has definitely played a role in my hair loss. I've reduced it a lot with progesterone and Peat's daily carrot salad, but how can I remove what has already clogged the pores?
Try the polysorbate 80 or the decalcification protocol I linked to

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals