A Completely New View On Hairloss Genetics, Structure And Hormones

MrGilbert

Nice. Most would probably like something with less ingredients, but zinc oxide looks like the best safe option. Too bad it is insoluble in water, making a spray would be best. But it is soluble in oils, maybe coconut oil/ZnO cream.

One of the herbs in the shampoo looks interesting

The hair growth promoting effect of Sophora flavescens extract and its molecular regulation - PubMed

Improvement of androgenetic alopecia with topical Sophora flavescens Aiton extract, and identification of the two active compounds in the extract that stimulate proliferation of human hair keratinocytes - PubMed

I'd combine the zinc with sulfur plus the herb

OP
E

enki369

but here we go again and again hormones it really to me doesn't make complete sense I have just seen time and time again morbidly obese men with complete heads of hair I meet a guy on a construction site that have been overweight his whole life and not signal sign that he is losing his hair hell his hair with better than mine at 13 and he is 56!!! there cant be that much of a difference this man would have seen some hair loss but nothing absolutely nothing so thick its annoying, I am not trying to nock any of you but honestly you guys are light years ahead of the conventional wisdom its not funny even with big pharma they are instead of making antiandrogens they are just making androgen receptor antagonist absolutely comical but the only!!! thing I can say to you all is aren't you all trying to find the answer to hair loss the same way that the pharmaceutical companies are with hormones I mean you all are answering it in a MUCH!!! different way to them but honestly next time your shopping look and at the fat 70 year old with thick hair look at the quality of food he is buying then look at some poor mid 20 year old already starting to bald he may eat equally as bad if not worse than the old man but there is 45 years of collective aging the old man has on the mid 20 year old ???? dont take this bad just trying to inspire some thought from people who have probably the most complete picture of hair loss at the moment but can someone please! answer as why they think botox increased hair counts by 18% in 24weeks with 75% of participants getting good to great results??? shee l never seen results like that eating good, taking thyroid, aspirin, gelatin, milk I mean it could absolutely be possible but in 24 weeks!! whats your thoughts on that question what is botox doing to regrow hair like that????

DhtAssassin

but here we go again and again hormones it really to me doesn't make complete sense I have just seen time and time again morbidly obese men with complete heads of hair I meet a guy on a construction site that have been overweight his whole life and not signal sign that he is losing his hair hell his hair with better than mine at 13 and he is 56!!! there cant be that much of a difference this man would have seen some hair loss but nothing absolutely nothing so thick its annoying, I am not trying to nock any of you but honestly you guys are light years ahead of the conventional wisdom its not funny even with big pharma they are instead of making antiandrogens they are just making androgen receptor antagonist absolutely comical but the only!!! thing I can say to you all is aren't you all trying to find the answer to hair loss the same way that the pharmaceutical companies are with hormones I mean you all are answering it in a MUCH!!! different way to them but honestly next time your shopping look and at the fat 70 year old with thick hair look at the quality of food he is buying then look at some poor mid 20 year old already starting to bald he may eat equally as bad if not worse than the old man but there is 45 years of collective aging the old man has on the mid 20 year old ???? dont take this bad just trying to inspire some thought from people who have probably the most complete picture of hair loss at the moment but can someone please! answer as why they think botox increased hair counts by 18% in 24weeks with 75% of participants getting good to great results??? shee l never seen results like that eating good, taking thyroid, aspirin, gelatin, milk I mean it could absolutely be possible but in 24 weeks!! whats your thoughts on that question what is botox doing to regrow hair like that????

Don't worry. Someone here will pull out religious theory that the fat and obese guy had better childhood so his health is better now or some random ***t. Some people just can't admit that some things are due to genes and how your body reacts to specific things.

MitchMitchell

I’ve seen massive regrowth from a few dudes eating carnivore. If some people are hyper responders to some way of eating then it means that *something* can be done. What’s for sure is that when your genes arent great, living the westernized lifestyle is a catastrophe.

johnwester130

milkboi

Have you heard of a concept called punctuation?

OP
E

enki369

you know what l've been reading and researching more and am really starting to honestly think in the most unbaised of ways that its really estrogen dominance and stress it has to be in some way, l actually think I was in the learned helplessness state when hypothesizing this like really just one mechanism, really its just the shitty way l have been living even recently going out every weekend drinking and just realise the ***t it brings and how actually boring it really is!! and then on top of this the sheer lack of nutrition that l have been getting really my whole life. l have been trying to eat peatish for a while but when l go out its a lil bitta this n a lil bitta dat(all pufa). l brought the ungex spray btw but whats the point of trying estrogenic tea tree oil on my hair if l have a estrogen problem to begin with!!! l am now going to try and implement a decalcifying and defrosising protocl and if it goes well it goes l didnt no better when l was younger

Ben.

I don't think people are "born" to be bald. Some of them look good bald ... but it just doesn't fit everyone and if one had a choice he would take the hair option.

What i would like to have is a database and see in a very simple way what kind of health issues all of them have. Im sure it would result in different lifestyles and health issues, so we can trowh that one out of the picture probably.
If the genes are to blame why would it take 20 or 30 years for them to trigger hairloss? And why does the amount of people with that gene increase?What kind of reason is behind these genes? Do they have any value to the organism (ofcourse not)? Sounds totally stupid to me. And if there was a trigger, what is it? Stress? Doesn't add up either. A hidden permanent stressor maybe, but if that is the case then the majority of us including the most intelligent scientists seem to fail to find it, probably because it's individual and beyond current scientific understanding.

One of the major flaws in peoples perception of health is, that it is normal to have pain, skin/hair-, teeth-, gut issues etc. That it is normal that this potatoe or nut is wrecking you for weeks after eating once because of phytase/lectins/starch. NO ITS NOT. The same goes for hairloss, vision decline, dandruff, cold hands/feet etc.
Going peat or carnivore is a bandaid fix, or a lesser evil, not a solution.
If one feels otherwise then one just accepts the messed up, hopeless state he/she is in. Which will result in no possible change, which im sure there is.

People here are crazy hypocrites. Explaining crazy complex nutritional-, enzyme- and hormonal processes and yet can't change the issue themself without being on lifelong hormonal therapy/supplementation and stuffing food down their throats in amounts that are way beyond reasonable quantities. That is not a solution. If it helps, do it sure, but can't you see that it is no "fixing" the problem?

The same thing with the guy yelling "its the genes" ... yet he trys all in his powers to reverse it... hypocrite.

Everything that questions the experts theory of established science results in a "pulled out of the ****" explanation like "childhood nutrition", "endocrin disruptors", "vaccines damaged you thhis way", "and that gene" when confronted with the question "why?"... meanwhile there is this person trowhing nothing but poision into him/her with the nutritional equalent of edible paper and has amazing body functions across the bord. Ofcourse we think its the genes, because we can't come up with a better explanation. But that person should have genetic damage, or his/her children should've with that kind of lifestyle. Something is missing in the equation ...

No amount of nutrition will help you if you can't absorb/assimilate it, no amount of peat inspired lifestyle will help you if your body doesn't work on its premise...
People should realy ask the "why?" question more often (even to established, consented mechanics of biology)

I like enki369 approachs, trying to find another perspective/bigger picture.

Last edited:

Inaut

Anybody ever try topical agmatine for hairloss? I was listening to an older DR/Georgi interview and he mentioned that Ray once said topical agmatine might be helpful for hairloss due to it's effects on NO....

johnwester130

if we view baldness as acne of the scalp

then would anyone consider things like urea/vitamin b5/ and similar ingredients to solve it?

Pablo Cruise

I don't think people are "born" to be bald. Some of them look good bald ... but it just doesn't fit everyone and if one had a choice he would take the hair option.

What i would like to have is a database and see in a very simple way what kind of health issues all of them have. Im sure it would result in different lifestyles and health issues, so we can trowh that one out of the picture probably.
If the genes are to blame why would it take 20 or 30 years for them to trigger hairloss? And why does the amount of people with that gene increase?What kind of reason is behind these genes? Do they have any value to the organism (ofcourse not)? Sounds totally stupid to me. And if there was a trigger, what is it? Stress? Doesn't add up either. A hidden permanent stressor maybe, but if that is the case then the majority of us including the most intelligent scientists seem to fail to find it, probably because it's individual and beyond current scientific understanding.

One of the major flaws in peoples perception of health is, that it is normal to have pain, skin/hair-, teeth-, gut issues etc. That it is normal that this potatoe or nut is wrecking you for weeks after eating once because of phytase/lectins/starch. NO ITS NOT. The same goes for hairloss, vision decline, dandruff, cold hands/feet etc.
Going peat or carnivore is a bandaid fix, or a lesser evil, not a solution.
If one feels otherwise then one just accepts the messed up, hopeless state he/she is in. Which will result in no possible change, which im sure there is.

People here are crazy hypocrites. Explaining crazy complex nutritional-, enzyme- and hormonal processes and yet can't change the issue themself without being on lifelong hormonal therapy/supplementation and stuffing food down their throats in amounts that are way beyond reasonable quantities. That is not a solution. If it helps, do it sure, but can't you see that it is no "fixing" the problem?

The same thing with the guy yelling "its the genes" ... yet he trys all in his powers to reverse it... hypocrite.

Everything that questions the experts theory of established science results in a "pulled out of the ****" explanation like "childhood nutrition", "endocrin disruptors", "vaccines damaged you thhis way", "and that gene" when confronted with the question "why?"... meanwhile there is this person trowhing nothing but poision into him/her with the nutritional equalent of edible paper and has amazing body functions across the bord. Ofcourse we think its the genes, because we can't come up with a better explanation. But that person should have genetic damage, or his/her children should've with that kind of lifestyle. Something is missing in the equation ...

No amount of nutrition will help you if you can't absorb/assimilate it, no amount of peat inspired lifestyle will help you if your body doesn't work on its premise...
People should realy ask the "why?" question more often (even to established, consented mechanics of biology)

I like enki369 approachs, trying to find another perspective/bigger picture.
To say people are not predisposed to go bald makes no sense. My father was bald, his father was bald, my brother was bald. A friend has a full head of hair as did his father. I call hair loss genetic. Perhaps we are born with excessive sebaceous glands and that leads to baldness after puberty....I don't know. I don't believe in diet, thyroid hormone or anything else and a waste of time for me to speculate but please do express yourself.

Pistachio

Wow, I have not seen such a large amount of text without regular periods (full stops) in my entire life! That and the lack of paragraphing makes it very difficult to read. What exactly is the hypothesis?

Pablo Cruise

Athletes take exercise to extremely unhealthy levels — the stress and drugs they are under might very well negate most of its benefits.
I was an athlete. I did not over do anything and saw little difference.

Back to premise of the posts, the newest theory is higher Prolactin levels have a place in AGA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals