A new theory on hair loss - why Hair is never truly dead and bald men can regrow their hair back naturally

JamesGatz

It is first worth noting the following:

Humans are the only species that experience "Male Pattern Baldness" - there is not any other animal species (let alone mammalian species) that has the males of that species experience rampant hair loss:

It makes absolutely no sense why males of a mammalian species would be suffering so much from hair loss. it defies all logic

The only instances I have ever seen of a mammal experiencing hair loss is in the context of stress
:

Have you ever seen a video of a bald chimp in the wild ? Me neither. But I've seen plenty of videos of chimps thrown in zoos going bald

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSjcJv-eLxM&ab_channel=RumbleViral

Bears in zoos (females mind you) go rampantly bald - Have you ever seen a bear in the wild look like this ? Me neither. But you can find bears looking like this in zoos:

bald-bear21.jpg

Now as for people:

DHT is blamed, "genetics" is blamed

How is this DHT theory taken seriously ? A hormone so vital to the survival of males in every mammalian species makes them look unhealthy ?

And then what about homeless men ? They defy all hair loss industry logic

They tend to have higher DHT
than your average civilian men by definition due to the mere fact they don't wash their skin and the average man disturbs this vital androgenic organ on a regular basis - the homeless men don't follow any hair protocol ever recommended by hair restoration clinics yet they tend to have some of the thickest hair I've ever seen:

And Native American Men ? Also really good hair and they ate a lot of red meat and drank a lot of milk, they sat by the fireplace and lived in the wild - by all standards their way of living should've made their DHT quiet high yet the males had really good hair

mi-waka-yuha.jpg

How does the hair loss industry explain this ?

And Genetics? - Are these same genetics that make a man immune to hair loss make them homeless as well ? Seems very coincidental that the vast majority of homeless men have good "hair genetics"

And then it is also worth noting the next points:

"In male pattern balding, hair follicles actually shrink; they don't disappear. The hairs are essentially microscopic on the bald part of the scalp compared to other spots."

"Although bald areas had the same number of hair-making stem cells as normal scalp, there were fewer of a more mature type, called the progenitor cell. This difference means that hair follicles in bald patches shrink rather than disappear and the new hairs made are microscopic compared to normal hair."

"Often confused with adult stem cells, progenitor cells are early descendants of stem cells that can differentiate to form one or more kinds of cells"

And progenitor cells seem to be controlled by metabolism as with every other health issue discussed on this forum

There seems to be nothing stopping a bald man from regrowing a full head of hair. All of his hair cells are still there except miniaturized - waiting for new stem cells originating from a healthy metabolism to bring them back to their vibrant thickness

Homeless men don't go bald.

Women don't go bald.

Native American Men didn't go bald last century.

But hair loss is a CRISIS on the average male in society.

what they all had/have in common that the average male in society doesn't ?

Long hair - probably because long hair makes a huge difference on metabolism that no one wants to admit.

download.jpg

haha-1.jpg

native-american-cultures-gettyimages-80242318.jpg

Hair is vital to every mammalian species that grows it (in males and females)

People like to think that Humans operate on a totally different realm than any other mammalian species that has ever existed and people here want to pretend that its normal for a species to have one sex demonstrating rampant hair loss when

Hair loss has ALWAYS been a stress reaction in every other mammalian species

Metabolism is not just food and supplements - we have to ask ourselves why women and these male groups are so immune to hair loss and what they have in common that the average male is not doing

PeatBull

And what are these natural things to regrow it? Im thinking already about paying a visit to Turkey.

lvysaur

And Native American Men ? Also really good hair and they ate a lot of red meat and drank a lot of milk,
Natives never drank milk until introduced to it by immigrants

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Natives never drank milk until introduced to it by immigrants
Well they look quiet androgenic to me they don't exactly look like low DHT men to me - I think they were a lot more androgenic than the average balding male so they still defy hair los industry logic

Gânico

I don't think long hair protects you from baldness, although i like it. I think the reason why females don't go bald (yet) it's because they have more protective hormones like progesterone, might explain why nowadays they tend to have better facial structure than males as well.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I don't think long hair protects you from baldness, although i like it. I think the reason why females don't go bald (yet) it's because they have more protective hormones like progesterone, might explain why nowadays they tend to have better facial structure than males as well.​
I agree and when I see these females cut their hair from long to short - I see them look more hypometabolic and their facial structure becomes a lot worse - I think this helps support my case

Women-risk-cutting-their-hair-and-realize-that-they-only-gained-from-it-5fec410111ce5__880.jpg

Women-risk-cutting-their-hair-and-realize-that-they-only-gained-from-it-5fec403a5bd80__880.jpg

images.jpg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What I don't understand is - if hair is generally accepted as a metabolic pro on this forum - wouldn't it make sense for it to make a difference ? Every male celebrity I have ever seen with long hair 9/10 times has no balding

1200px-Jason_Momoa_(43055621224)_(cropped).jpg

816f09fb43c55ba91c83dcf086db9d3a.jpg

And if you look at male celebs with long hair vs without - their skin glows more with long hair which to me looks like Higher progesterone - I think possibly the body has more progesterone when the hair is longer

Hair is an electrical conductor and I discussed in a thread how holding certain conductive metals increases progesterone

mis2.png

men1.png

Beckham and Cruise didn't start going bald until after they cut their hair - you can even see how much their skin is glowing with longer hair - it looks like to me as a possible factor as to why females have more progesterone than men​

CastorTroy

It's not the systemic DHT the problem, but the 5ar density on scalp tissue, which depends on genetics, that produces autocrine DHT locally at the follicle.

L

Lord Cola

‏‏‎ ‎

Attachments

• 3ae75aeee5fd77647c846c1b65b38b85.jpg
    3ae75aeee5fd77647c846c1b65b38b85.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 159

tastyfood

Love these posts. They've been really useful to me this week. I bought a wooden comb which is arriving today. I also want to put my hair through less static electricity which I've been getting from drying the hair with towels that just came out of the dryer for example.

I also loved the recommendations for bedding, and removed all the polyester items that I had which were really uncomfortable anyways.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It's not the systemic DHT the problem, but the 5ar density on scalp tissue, which depends on genetics, that produces autocrine DHT locally at the follicle.

I am familiar with this theory but how are we the only species that deals with this? - no other mammal seems to suffer from 5AR-DHT theory hair loss in the wild

No other mammal species has that issue exclusive to males. Male and female mammalian hair loss is experienced at the same rate when stress is involved - humans seem to defy all that is logical in the animal kingdom if this theory is true

How do the vast majority of homeless men all have the same good hair genetics ? Are these genetics that save the hair of males the same genetics that make them homeless as well ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Love these posts. They've been really useful to me this week. I bought a wooden comb which is arriving today. I also want to put my hair through less static electricity which I've been getting from drying the hair with towels that just came out of the dryer for example.

I also loved the recommendations for bedding, and removed all the polyester items that I had which were really uncomfortable anyways.
Thanks! Yea honestly I think polyester bedding is one of the hugest factors ruining sleep for many people and metabolic health in general. I bought wool bedding for my parents who dont follow RP and their health/sleep seems to have vastly improved just from doing this.

I notice that men waking up from sleep with pillows full of hair tends to be quiet common while during the day they tend to be fine which makes me think they are quiet stressed during their sleep

tastyfood

Thanks! Yea honestly I think polyester bedding is one of the hugest factors ruining sleep for many people and metabolic health in general. I bought wool bedding for my parents who dont follow RP and their health/sleep seems to have vastly improved just from doing this.

I notice that men waking up from sleep with pillows full of hair tends to be quiet common while during the day they tend to be fine which makes me think they are quiet stressed during their sleep

Any thoughts on things covered in polyurethane? I also noticed it's ubiquitous.

I was also curious about your thoughts on hair washing routines, which I think you haven't covered in any of your hair posts. The "no-poo", or just washing with water method doesn't really work for me, especially the longer my hair becomes.

I only use the Dua Dua coconut soap now. I think it works well and it doesn't pull any hair when I run it through my scalp gently.

Frankdee20

Nothing grows hair back except Minoxidil and 5AR inhibitors

yerrag

Nice thread. Now I have to think about this and try to connect the dots.

Perhaps the homeless grow more hair because hair is needed to insulate when they don't have heaters to keep them warm.

And I wonder if people who stay outdoors in warm tropical weather also grow more hair to insulate against heat as well.

Primates don't bathe so often, except for the civilized human. And when the primates get to bathe, they don't use soap either.

The animal that bathes all the time is the pig. It has no sweat glands, and it doesn't have a lot of hair. However, the wild boar has more hair, but I wonder if it takes frequent baths or not.

Makes me wonder do people wear hats because they want to hide their baldness, or does regularly wearing a hat makes one bald?

Are sailors always sporting a crew cut likely to get bald?

Is the story of Samson in the bible more fact than just a story?

Are men with short hair and wearing ties and getting circumcised society's way to downregulate maleness just part of a scheme to make men more effeminate?

jacob

I live in an urban area and there’s plenty of bald homeless men. Homeless men are not immune from hair loss. I cringe hard every time someone makes this argument

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals